No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With ixt at 3 and Rodney at 4, ixt drops a vote on Willby to make it 4-3-3. Gave no reason for the vote. To me, this may be ixt hoping that a couple more jump on to lynch Willby and save both Rodney and himself.

As someone who says they are townie with a minor power ability, why would you not vote Rodney to preserve your own life and keep fighting for town victory? Yet you make the vote closer unnecessarily.... very interesting.

I am fine with lynching Rodney or ixt. Both seem scummy and I do think there is a link here. I have a feeling that where there is smoke, there is fire.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• fine vote rodney if u want to make up stories that have no validity to be correct. happy? could care less who's lynched.

Comment

• Man everything this guy does just seems scummier and scummier. Rodney not defending himself is making him an easy target, as evidenced by ixt?s vote above. I?d like to hear from Biet too, he said he?d be inactive but nobody piled up on him, and everyone went for Rodney instead. Interesting...
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• LOL where do i even begin here

I post once with a random half ass vote at the beginning of day 1 to show that im aware the game started and fall inactive for the weekend and im thrown on a crucifix but tbh...

IT WAS THE BEST SCUM HUNTING POST SO FAR HOLY SHIT

My one itsy bitsy post managed to stir so much conversation it actually outed a lot of good info for us on watching peoples voting patterns and jumping on my wagon, youre welcome bros

i apologize with the slight bit of inactivity but goddamn lol, ill be more active moving forward here

Exalt is the first to pop off with a list which can usually be a scum move to gain trust from us but it doesnt come off that scummy to me as he appears to have towns best interest in his posts. I agree with him on a day 1 lynch needing to happen to provide as much info for town as possible. Any one who doesnt believe in a Day 1 lynch is either terrible at this game or is scum. I've been in a few tw mafia games where we attempt a no lynch day 1 and it leaves us confused as all hell on day 2 with no clear indication on who we can trust and who played off who and who tried to protect who without coming right out with night results and outing roles.

and by the way all this flip flopping unvote shit is so fucking sus its unreal. Not including the early meaningless votes we all threw out when game began i have only seen a few votes actually being determined by logical reasoning. Some of these are people just saying "yeah i agree Vote: Player"

Willby: ----Undecided on this guy, posts as of late seem to be pushing to uncover info for town and i agree with him calling out ixt

Field: ----Developed quite the hard on for me after i already had 3 votes on me and acted like my 1 and only entry post to the thread was too vague and that made me scum, giving off a vibe of scum trying too hard to seem town

Exalt: ----Getting the town vibe from this guy, his votes have a purpose and hes analyzing everyone equally

Missa: ---Short posts, nothing too crazy, didnt try to overly defend herself as a new player that leads me to believe townie, not seeing why people had such a scum boner for her

Soilderz: ----Has voted 3 times and hasnt made a logical reason for any of them, just following what other people vote and piggybacking, Scum

Zeebu: ----Havent seen him post much of anything to have an idea yet, hoping this phase stays open throughout the weekend and i get a chance to hear more from him.

The_paul: ----Threw up the scum flag when he said he wanted a no lynch on day 1 and then seemed to backpeddle a tad when called out on it but continues to contribute, same boat as Willby, undecided

Voth: ----Giving a town vibe, pushing for information and calling people out on hints of scum without hopping onto a wagon to do so

Midoent: ----"voting to save my own skin" LOL thanks for contributing your thoughts... after that guy throws a random vote for literally "no reason besides he voted for me" making me think hes putting down a vote but too scared to vote on someone who could possibly be lynched and put the suspicion onto himself when they flip town, Scum

Ixt: ----I cant tell if ixt is really this new that he doesnt understand he is making the scummiest plays possible or if hes new at being scum and is panicking, leaning towards the latter

Biet: ----Posts once, says hes inactive and wont post again until monday when phase will likely be over. Pulls the same move as midoent throwing a vote onto the board that is a low risk vote on his behalf and for some reason everyone lets this slip through without batting an eye lmao, Scum

Undercut: ----Yet to vote which at this point is unsettling and hasnt posted too much to decipher but he also noticed the wagon that jumped on me out of nowhere for no reason, not going to give him town clearance until i see a vote though

At this point i get the strongest scum reading from soilderz midoent and ixt but ixt is really just pushing me over the edge with this shit

Originally posted by ixt View Post
          I advise everyone not to reveal too much until this is applied, without a backstory its really hard to commence with the game compared to last game imo
          whoever the detective/cop/investigator is please quickly check me day 1 or day 2 so we can link up
          i am vanilla townie but with an x-shot ability that i wont reveal until i find someone who i can trust
          Hes contradicting himself left and right and asking for our power roles to out themselves to him? wat... gets defensive with 1 vote on him and role claims Day 1, on top of that he claims a vanilla townie with an x shot ability? Could very will be a scum slip on that claim.

amidst all this soilderz openly defends him too which helps lead to the scum vibe i pick up on him

I didnt play with ixt last game like some of you have i dont know his playstyle i dont know if hes this knew but not voting on someone making this many scum moves would be a scum move itself

Vote ixt

Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
            LOL where do i even begin here

I post once with a random half ass vote at the beginning of day 1 to show that im aware the game started and fall inactive for the weekend and im thrown on a crucifix but tbh...

IT WAS THE BEST SCUM HUNTING POST SO FAR HOLY SHIT

My one itsy bitsy post managed to stir so much conversation it actually outed a lot of good info for us on watching peoples voting patterns and jumping on my wagon, youre welcome bros

i apologize with the slight bit of inactivity but goddamn lol, ill be more active moving forward here

Exalt is the first to pop off with a list which can usually be a scum move to gain trust from us but it doesnt come off that scummy to me as he appears to have towns best interest in his posts. I agree with him on a day 1 lynch needing to happen to provide as much info for town as possible. Any one who doesnt believe in a Day 1 lynch is either terrible at this game or is scum. I've been in a few tw mafia games where we attempt a no lynch day 1 and it leaves us confused as all hell on day 2 with no clear indication on who we can trust and who played off who and who tried to protect who without coming right out with night results and outing roles.

and by the way all this flip flopping unvote shit is so fucking sus its unreal. Not including the early meaningless votes we all threw out when game began i have only seen a few votes actually being determined by logical reasoning. Some of these are people just saying "yeah i agree Vote: Player"

Willby: ----Undecided on this guy, posts as of late seem to be pushing to uncover info for town and i agree with him calling out ixt

Field: ----Developed quite the hard on for me after i already had 3 votes on me and acted like my 1 and only entry post to the thread was too vague and that made me scum, giving off a vibe of scum trying too hard to seem town

Exalt: ----Getting the town vibe from this guy, his votes have a purpose and hes analyzing everyone equally

Missa: ---Short posts, nothing too crazy, didnt try to overly defend herself as a new player that leads me to believe townie, not seeing why people had such a scum boner for her

Soilderz: ----Has voted 3 times and hasnt made a logical reason for any of them, just following what other people vote and piggybacking, Scum

Zeebu: ----Havent seen him post much of anything to have an idea yet, hoping this phase stays open throughout the weekend and i get a chance to hear more from him.

The_paul: ----Threw up the scum flag when he said he wanted a no lynch on day 1 and then seemed to backpeddle a tad when called out on it but continues to contribute, same boat as Willby, undecided

Voth: ----Giving a town vibe, pushing for information and calling people out on hints of scum without hopping onto a wagon to do so

Midoent: ----"voting to save my own skin" LOL thanks for contributing your thoughts... after that guy throws a random vote for literally "no reason besides he voted for me" making me think hes putting down a vote but too scared to vote on someone who could possibly be lynched and put the suspicion onto himself when they flip town, Scum

Ixt: ----I cant tell if ixt is really this new that he doesnt understand he is making the scummiest plays possible or if hes new at being scum and is panicking, leaning towards the latter

Biet: ----Posts once, says hes inactive and wont post again until monday when phase will likely be over. Pulls the same move as midoent throwing a vote onto the board that is a low risk vote on his behalf and for some reason everyone lets this slip through without batting an eye lmao, Scum

Undercut: ----Yet to vote which at this point is unsettling and hasnt posted too much to decipher but he also noticed the wagon that jumped on me out of nowhere for no reason, not going to give him town clearance until i see a vote though

At this point i get the strongest scum reading from soilderz midoent and ixt but ixt is really just pushing me over the edge with this shit

Hes contradicting himself left and right and asking for our power roles to out themselves to him? wat... gets defensive with 1 vote on him and role claims Day 1, on top of that he claims a vanilla townie with an x shot ability? Could very will be a scum slip on that claim.

amidst all this soilderz openly defends him too which helps lead to the scum vibe i pick up on him

I didnt play with ixt last game like some of you have i dont know his playstyle i dont know if hes this knew but not voting on someone making this many scum moves would be a scum move itself

Vote ixt
            gonna enjoy watching u squirm to see what u can come up with once i turn up town. have fun bro

Comment

• RoDNeY my two cents is I am super new and kind of taking a backseat and seeing how people act and what they post so I can see what to do/what not to do.. ixt claiming to be new just seems like a coverup. I understand he's new, but he's acting so extra. I made one dumb mistake with initial voting (thinking it was trolling posts, not an actual vote with undercut, for example).. But I haven't been like OMG TOWN PLEASE INVESTIGATE ME SO WE CAN TALK LULZ. That seems like someone bad trying to bait out powerful roles.. And now he is trying to back pedal. Also, I'm not about to roleclaim because one person voted for me even though I have no idea how to play and certainly don't want to be killed on the first day.. That seems more like something saved for critical "I'm leading the votes, guys please stop" moments. I really think ixt was Mafia and trying to bait out a strong town role and panicked when he realized people aren't that dumb.

I mean, think of me what you will, but you can check my post history to confirm that much. I am super cautious because I have no idea what to say, what to expect, or who knows. I think Exalt is town because the guy is doing so much to ensure thorough investigations are done before voting (or maybe he's an A+ forum actor).. My initial newbie opinion is the quiet ones seem suspect, which is why I understand the people questioning me, now. Not sure why Undercut hasn't bothered to vote. Seems pretty clear cut what he SHOULD be doing since he was the first to point the finger at ixt, though perhaps he is trying to distract attention from himself..

Comment

• Couple of unorganized thoughts as I've read posts:
                Rodney had a wagon off a single throwaway post. Could go either way, not nearly enough to read into there. I'm betting a mafioso or two on that wagon regardless of his allegiance. Much more info in his second post, even if I dont necessarily agree with some of his reads (too early to tell). On Midoent, I dont fault him for saving himself. I find it hard to even call that a newbie move- I understand voting for self preservation.
                Other 2 things i see that worry me, (but probably shouldn't?)
                People keep saying I'm town because an early train formed on me. This proves nothing. I am town, but several of the people are likely town too. Were firing (mostly) blind here; we can only see what the mafia wants us to see. Stay woke.
                People assuming Exalt and Voth are town because they're pushing for information. Hate to break it to you, but Exalt plays every game like this, town or scum. It's fine not voting for these guys, as I do think they're helping town atm. But dont let day 2 conceptions cloud your judgement for the rest of the game. That's how town lost their bus driver day 2 last game, and let mafia make a run in the late game.

Finally, I'd like to reiterate the (imo) scummiest play of the game so far ft. Ixt.
                He claimed Vanilla Townie with a 1 shot special ability. As a couple others have mentioned, this isnt a real thing. Maybe there was some awkward wording from a role pm or a misunderstanding of the pm, as I could see the role being something like "you have x ability but otherwise are a VT", but that is very, very unlikely. Someone already mentioned he might be a bomb or PGO. I'll just say that this is unlikely as those are both kind of crappy roles to include in a non-role-madness game, which this game isnt (based on no theme and being kind of last minute). Furthermore, if he was PGO (which I feel like is slightly more excusable in normal games), the guy invited cops to investigate him.
                there's something really wrong about ixts entire claim, and seeing as he wont clarify, best possible explanation is that he is not town aligned this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                  Couple of unorganized thoughts as I've read posts:
                  Rodney had a wagon off a single throwaway post. Could go either way, not nearly enough to read into there. I'm betting a mafioso or two on that wagon regardless of his allegiance. Much more info in his second post, even if I dont necessarily agree with some of his reads (too early to tell). On Midoent, I dont fault him for saving himself. I find it hard to even call that a newbie move- I understand voting for self preservation.
                  Other 2 things i see that worry me, (but probably shouldn't?)
                  People keep saying I'm town because an early train formed on me. This proves nothing. I am town, but several of the people are likely town too. Were firing (mostly) blind here; we can only see what the mafia wants us to see. Stay woke.
                  People assuming Exalt and Voth are town because they're pushing for information. Hate to break it to you, but Exalt plays every game like this, town or scum. It's fine not voting for these guys, as I do think they're helping town atm. But dont let day 2 conceptions cloud your judgement for the rest of the game. That's how town lost their bus driver day 2 last game, and let mafia make a run in the late game.

Finally, I'd like to reiterate the (imo) scummiest play of the game so far ft. Ixt.
                  He claimed Vanilla Townie with a 1 shot special ability. As a couple others have mentioned, this isnt a real thing. Maybe there was some awkward wording from a role pm or a misunderstanding of the pm, as I could see the role being something like "you have x ability but otherwise are a VT", but that is very, very unlikely. Someone already mentioned he might be a bomb or PGO. I'll just say that this is unlikely as those are both kind of crappy roles to include in a non-role-madness game, which this game isnt (based on no theme and being kind of last minute). Furthermore, if he was PGO (which I feel like is slightly more excusable in normal games), the guy invited cops to investigate him.
                  there's something really wrong about ixts entire claim, and seeing as he wont clarify, best possible explanation is that he is not town aligned this game.
                  maybe im not fully understanding the definition of an x-shot as i assumed it was a "limitation" version of a full type of ability of the same sort. and who said i had a SHOT ability eh? but whatever, if u need a lead to get info i dont mind, just dont come running back to me when u lose the ability that i have.

Comment

• only exalt knows somewhat what i am, but if i made the same amateur mistake again, sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      only exalt knows somewhat what i am, but if i made the same amateur mistake again, sorry
                      Are you saying you have given further admissions to Exalt, who, like the rest of us, is not a confirmed townie at this point?

it is like watching a plane crash in slow motion, seriously

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• well yeah he seemed most likely town but if he turns out mafia,,,oops then

Comment

• Okay, let me get a few things clear first, since he's trying to use me as a lifeline with that latest post. Ixt did message me in game last night, but here was the exchange (summed up, since I can't remember word for word):

Ixt messaged me and said he was coming to me since I look the most town, then asked me what I wanted him to say. I told him to say whatever he wanted, because it isn't me whose voting for him. I told him I saw him as possible town for the moment, but that I'm not giving role information. I then said "if I were you, I'd focus on finding scum, since you aren't currently the vote leader." He then said something like "why do you gotta burst my bubble," which I assume was about his role claim and maybe my guess of what it is.

That was my exchange with him. He didn't really tell me what his role was, but he did imply I had guessed correctly. Now, that being said, I was the person who Willby posted "Someone already mentioned he might be a bomb or PGO" two posts above, but I later said I thought ixt was trying to say he was bulletproof, based on him claiming he wants to be a target. That's also the only way I can think of any 'Vanilla' townie being called that with an x-shot ability. There's no real 'bulletproof' role name from what i can think of except Bodyguard, but that is basically a doctor role. An x-shot self-bulletproof role with no protection ability could be named 'VT with 1-shot bulletproof' possibly.

So all that being said, I half believe ixt right now about that possibly being the case, at least enough to not lynch him right now. There's a few reasons for it actually:

1. Ixt acts scummy AF, but his panicking can be either new town or new scum. It's not really indicative of anything yet imo, because I've seen this kind of thing happen in the past with players from every alignment. The whole 'you'll be sorry when you lynch me' thing is pretty common for new townies actually, so it doesn't phase me much. I didn't really read last game, but I assume Jessup did the same thing, and she was town, right?

2. If ixt is scum, why aren't his teammates telling him to STFU in scum chat? All his teammates would have to do is tell him that he's been constantly drawing negative attention to himself and that he should lay low while Rodney gets pushed. I guess if his teammates were lurkers like BIET, that might not happen, but I'd assume they'd at least try if they were even slightly active.

3. It feels like everyone in the game has piled on ixt after his scummy posts, with no real detractors except Soilderz, a little from Voth repeating what Soilderz said about last game (while still voting for ixt), and now me with my own reasoning. I don't currently suspect Soilderz and Voth to be scum, so it gives me pause to see ixt as scum here. If he is, then he's likely being bussed or at least called scummy by almost everyone in the game,
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Didn't mean to click send yet... Anyway, continued..

3. Since everyone is calling him scum and/or voting him, his teammates aren't helping at all, unless you think Soilderz, Voth, and/or I are his scum buddies. It's the same issues I had with the Willby wagon, only tenfold here. Many players just ignored Willby and his wagon existed, but I don't see anyone ignoring ixt or his. This leads me to believe ixt is friendless, aka has no scum team, aka he isn't scum. At the very least, it's not enough for me to vote him off right now.

So if ixt IS scum, imo the only real buddies he'd have is an inactive BIET, Soilderz, and maybe Undercut or something. That's possibly the case, but if so, I'd rather flip Undercut then, since that gives more information imo than BIET will right now, Soilderz doesn't look scummy to me yet, Undercut hasn't voted anyone and is playing way too carefully (scum tell), and ixt's soft-claim is half-believable to me when the entire game piles on him for it. If I saw randoms like Undercut defend ixt like he did Rodney, I'd second guess this, but I haven't.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• A lot of what you said makes sense Exalt. There are other viewpoints as well, but nothing wrong with what you are saying about ixt. Do you mind chiming in on your thoughts on his decision to vote willby and make it a 4-3-3 vote, with he himself already being at 3?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

??

I voted willby because I was in the votes lead and he was 1 vote behind me.

As for the_paul vote I voted because he only posted 1 post basically voting me and saying Hi and from what I observed people do vote for inactive players.

As of right now I'm voting for vote ixt again. I went over his posts... meh he is the scummiest so far.
                                lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Working...
                                X