No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot Zeebu existed in this game too. He needs to post something worthwhile soon, or he's on my scum list. I've seen him lurk like this as scum multiple games in the past, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he flipped that way. Keep an eye on Zeebu, BIET, and Undercut due to that.

Anyway, my stance is that I'm not voting ixt today, barring some monumental scum slip fuckup, which 'Vanilla Townie with X-Shot' isn't to me, assuming the Bulletproof thing is true. IMO, ixt should literally just admit it if that's the case, since it's not like scum can't read my posts, so I don't see any reason to keep it hidden. IF ixt is town, smart scum weren't going to target him regardless, because he's an easy distraction and a vote magnet. Him playing this way if town is a gift they wouldn't want to get rid of, especially not by wasting an NK, because ixt is likely to get himself voted off sooner or later regardless. If I were scum, I'd keep ixt around as long as possible and NK players I saw as a real threat. Technically, I'm advocating keeping him around as town too, but mostly because I don't see any value in getting rid of a town drunk over possible scum.

Also, Missa and Rodney look better than they did before, so I'm having second thoughts there, but not enough to let ixt be lynched. If he does flip town, I don't see what information anyone would gain from that flip when basically everyone was against him, If that happens and I'm still around Day 2, I'd likely just renew my suspicions of the same people as before. I wonder though, if ixt flips town, what information will the rest of you gain from it? Will that change your suspicions at all?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Current Vote Count:

Rodney - 5 (Exalt, Zeebu, field, ixt, Soilderz)
      ixt - 5 (WillBy, Voth, Missa, midoent, Rodney)

field - 1 (BIET)
      midoent (the_paul)

Missing vote from: Undercut

INFO:
      Rodney and ixt are tied. A tie will result in a no-lynch.
      I appreciate all the (unexpected) activity at the weekend.
      Phase change is likely to occur when I am home this evening, ~12 hours from now.

Comment

• I am bulletproof vanilla townie, way to burst my bubble. I wanted to link up with the cop/investigator to play in place of him since I can't die at night (up to a certain point). I have made myself crystal clear and those who still remain vote on me are worthy of indefinite suspicion. And for Rodney if ur village remove your vote on me and I will do likewise, would seem more pro-town in my view. But if not, keep voting me if ur scum would want scum team to make themselves obvious

Comment

• Another point. Those voted for rodney: looking at the list they're mostly the people wanting to contribute (don't know if any scum embedded) while those for me (notably missa midoent) haven't given any real reason other than since I didn't fully reveal. Something to think about.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
            Current Vote Count:

Rodney - 5 (Exalt, Zeebu, field, ixt, Soilderz)
            ixt - 5 (WillBy, Voth, Missa, midoent, Rodney)

field - 1 (BIET)
            midoent (the_paul)

INFO:
            Rodney and ixt are tied. A tie will result in a no-lynch.
            I appreciate all the (unexpected) activity at the weekend.
            Phase change is likely to occur when I am home this evening, ~12 hours from now.
            Speaking of which, Undercut needs to vote asap or be lynched. He's been playing way too safe and is completely non-committal, even though he's defended Rodney previously. The_Paul is in the same boat (although he's at least stated previously he'd vote for a NL), since he's posted a defense of Rodney and an attack on ixt, so I assume both of these players feel strongly enough to commit somewhere. If they both feel Rodney is town and ixt is scum, you'd think it would be fairly simple for a Townie to vote accordingly. I suppose scum might think twice if they already knew alignments though. If Rodney turns out to be scum and ixt town, and they saved Rodney while lynching ixt, they'd likely gain a ton of shit for it. BIET should also be considered scummy if the phase ends with his throwaway joke vote remaining on field.

Originally posted by Voth View Post
            A lot of what you said makes sense Exalt. There are other viewpoints as well, but nothing wrong with what you are saying about ixt. Do you mind chiming in on your thoughts on his decision to vote willby and make it a 4-3-3 vote, with he himself already being at 3?
            I don't really know what to make of it except him just throwing random votes out there without paying attention, because the only other logical explanation is that he is scum buddies with Rodney. I don't see that as happening at all, especially not on Day 1 with both wagons being on Rodney and ixt. Both wagons being scum basically never happens on Day 1.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I agree that zeebu and Undercut need to speak up. Same with BIET, but at least he did mention his inactivity. Undercut still has not voted.

The sudden jump onto ixt by the last two players gives me pause.

I believe there is info to be gathered from lynching ixt or Rodney, but I would rather not Lynch ixt if he is town
              bulletproof. He is playing even more erratic than last round, which confuses me because I would have thought he would have improved. Not sure what to do.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Alright, let me comment some things:

Firstly, no suprise. 80% or more of the people here are americans so now while I was sleeping and studying - 12 hours - there has been like 70 posts or something. It's really hard to join the discussion even tho I was checking the thread every 1-2 hours while I was awake, which seems to be more than the majority of the people here.

Secondly, lol Rodney. Is it openly defending someone because you're noting that they (ixt) are playing the exact same way they did last game, when they came up innocent. But sure, I think Ixt is town I understand why many feel he is an easy day 1 lynch to go for because he plays erratic and emotional. I'm looking at it like this though; would a scum just role claim a weird x-shot role the moment he is getting a little heat? I don't think so, a scum would try to get the attention elsewhere and maybe get the help from his scum friends. Then again it's hard to analyse what ixt does and what it means because it is just so erratic.

Some of the things I'd like to add about people:

Rodney: Leaning a little more to him being town. He really seemed to take it personal when I voted for him which is fine. But if he read the post again he should see that my only reasoning for voting for him is that I called his post aggressive which is just a bs reason to vote for someone and get some reactions

Missa & voth: Getting a strong town read on both of these atm. But I regard voth quite good of a mafia player so that doesn't mean much. Missa is apparently new and quiet which is normal. She does seem genuine in her posts though.

Exalt: Kinda the same as voth. I don't think I've played with him before because I haven't played the last couple of years lol but he seems to be doing a lot of work for the towns best but that might not mean much if he is scum. He can just alter his thoughts needingly to fit his scum-mindset. Leaning town tho.

I'm not happy about undercuts no-vote yet. It seems really scummy and last game when he was pro-town he did lurk a lot less than what he does now.

Zeebu was quite inactive last game as well. Need him to contribute more.

So phase change seems to be in about 10 hours or so. I will be checking in before I'm going away (4-5 hours from now) and putting one final vote if necessary.

https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                  I agree that zeebu and Undercut need to speak up. Same with BIET, but at least he did mention his inactivity. Undercut still has not voted.

The sudden jump onto ixt by the last two players gives me pause.

I believe there is info to be gathered from lynching ixt or Rodney, but I would rather not Lynch ixt if he is town
                  bulletproof. He is playing even more erratic than last round, which confuses me because I would have thought he would have improved. Not sure what to do.
                  I mean, there should always be info to be gathered. Ixt has been holding on to his role claim (x shot bulletproof VT or something??) maybe Rodney will feel the need to role claim soon as well.
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• as approx 12 hours i won't be active to watch (asia time) leaving a formal warning to those stray voters like biet,thepaul, and undercut and definitely towards those currently tagged. voting me would replicate what happened day 1 last game, but i guess its better since its just a townie and not a power role (rip undercut). leaving it up to those powers (obviously not identified yet) if u got brains or not.

Comment

• Well first off I'd like to apologize for my inactivity over this first phase, the last few days of my life were a bit hectic and I didn't really get to read much of these last few pages until now.

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Speaking of which, Undercut needs to vote asap or be lynched. He's been playing way too safe and is completely non-committal, even though he's defended Rodney previously.
                      As for this statement I never actually defended rodney, I simply wanted to give him a shot to defend himself as the wagon on him seemed to come from his inactivity more than anything else. As for why I hesitated on voting for ixt despite calling him out on wanting to be investigated so early was because I still thought there might be some chance that he was town and just playing scared. He got voted on and then seemed to just flail about without anyone willing to help him. It seems like if he was mafia his buddies would have come to his rescue and tried to deflect some of the heat off him instead of watching him make a fool of himself. I'm not entirely buying his claim of bulletproof but I don't think anyone is at this point either.

All that being said, I am with exalt on a day one lynch will probably provide us with some kind of info rather than waiting a day and getting nothing out of a scum kill.

Originally posted by midoent View Post

??

I voted willby because I was in the votes lead and he was 1 vote behind me.

As for the_paul vote I voted because he only posted 1 post basically voting me and saying Hi and from what I observed people do vote for inactive players.

As of right now I'm voting for vote ixt again. I went over his posts... meh he is the scummiest so far.
                      This post by mido just leaves me completely baffled and I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. His vote for ixt tied things back up between him and rodney and his reasoning leaves quite a bit to be desired. Is this mido trying to save his scum buddy rodney or is he just against a lynch or what?
                      3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• and fiS u missed something to clarify. roles will be revealed upon lynch and night death? correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
                          Well first off I'd like to apologize for my inactivity over this first phase, the last few days of my life were a bit hectic and I didn't really get to read much of these last few pages until now.

As for this statement I never actually defended rodney, I simply wanted to give him a shot to defend himself as the wagon on him seemed to come from his inactivity more than anything else. As for why I hesitated on voting for ixt despite calling him out on wanting to be investigated so early was because I still thought there might be some chance that he was town and just playing scared. He got voted on and then seemed to just flail about without anyone willing to help him. It seems like if he was mafia his buddies would have come to his rescue and tried to deflect some of the heat off him instead of watching him make a fool of himself. I'm not entirely buying his claim of bulletproof but I don't think anyone is at this point either.

All that being said, I am with exalt on a day one lynch will probably provide us with some kind of info rather than waiting a day and getting nothing out of a scum kill.

This post by mido just leaves me completely baffled and I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. His vote for ixt tied things back up between him and rodney and his reasoning leaves quite a bit to be desired. Is this mido trying to save his scum buddy rodney or is he just against a lynch or what?
                          Undercut just literally paraphrased Exalt?s feelings on ixt and even on a day one lynch. His post had nothing original or insightful, just regurgitation of already said ideas.

To top it off, he still did not place a vote.

I am really starting to smell scum here. He knew the pressure was mounting and he showed up to offer a half-assed version of what everyone has already said over and over.

I am not sure how many people will jump on this with me, if any, but I do not feel good about ixt anymore because I think he really is that dumb. Like, seriously.

unvote ixt
                          vote undercut

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Well first off I'd like to apologize for my inactivity over this first phase, the last few days of my life were a bit hectic and I didn't really get to read much of these last few pages until now.

Call it a gut feeling. The way he speaks up. I was actually thinking of voting Rodney too but atm if I was to choose scum out of the 13 players id have to choose ixt. What about you? who are you voting for?
                            lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• And as a side note, I did not switch to Rodney because at this time I do not get a big scum vibe from him. I am fairly undecided, some parts are scummy while others are not. This Undercut though....

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Call it a gut feeling. The way he speaks up. I was actually thinking of voting Rodney too but atm if I was to choose scum out of the 13 players id have to choose ixt. I might choose to vote a less active player like Paul, Missa, Biet and you too lol. What about you? who are you voting for?
                                lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Working...
                                X