X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im between missa rodney and field i think

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• has anyone mentioned how much these new forums blow, btw? cant look at someones iso anymore cant see how many posts per person in a specific thread just not good

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        im between missa rodney and field i think
        The Rodney/Field thing seemed pretty weird, do you think they're both scum or something else? I've admitted it seemed weird at the time, but I don't know which scenario I believe as to why it happened.

Missa is hard for me to read. She seems to play the same in the last couple games, where shes pretty quiet and doesn't post, gets called out and posts a couple times saying she doesn't know, and then votes. The voth vote is the most suspicious thing she's done, and that post just saying "Vote voth" is the only thing that I would consider scummy enough to warrant taking a shot at her.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
          has anyone mentioned how much these new forums blow, btw? cant look at someones iso anymore cant see how many posts per person in a specific thread just not good
          I knew this used to be a thing and I've spent the last 2 games trying to find out how to do it again. At least its not just me, and I can stop trying

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• If anyone else feels comfortable enough taking a shot on Missa, I'm interested. That throwaway vote on me to avoid a vote that matters, along with how she just dropped it in with no explanation, screams scum to me.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
              If anyone else feels comfortable enough taking a shot on Missa, I'm interested. That throwaway vote on me to avoid a vote that matters, along with how she just dropped it in with no explanation, screams scum to me.
              I'm very interested. If she would have thrown one out on Beast/Soil, I get the logic and the reasons have been documented. If on Rodney/Field, ok fine. I don't agree with there being enough to vote one over the other, but I get the suspicion. Why the vote on you though? In fact

Unvote BEAST
              Vote MISSA

Comment

• Fuck it. Follow your gut, right?

unvote Rodney
                vote Missa

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• To be clear, Rodney is in no way off my scum radar. If Missa did not expose herself like this, I would be on Rodney still. I also am not ruling out the possibility that if Missa flips scum, she was doing this scum vote on me to avoid voting Rodney or justifying her vote for an inactive, Beast.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Can't wait to read the upcoming essay about how scummy I am for not voting for someone who has been completely inactive

Comment

• Ok let me try and hit everything. I'll go ahead preface it all with saying I am busier with work (project submission tomorrow). But its lunch now...

Re: Missa throwing out baseless accusations and then not following up on them.
                      I see you're finally getting the hang of TW mafia

Re: Exalt thinks I'm scum/not hunting scum.
                      This happens every game and I'm not worried about it. As far as not hunting scum, you've posted more in fields game since it ended than you have in this one. But ok, I'll bite. You came out of nowhere and said you found scum on day 1 for Voth? Now before you backed off, I had you pegged as an investigative role jumping the gun, or mafia making another stupid first day lynch. But now you've jumped off and on to paul. So I guess you didnt have any results, and you were just trying to get someone to crack? I guess Voth saw through it though, cause he barely even mentioned it. Only people who played along jumped on pretty quickly. Again, look at last game. But now that you've shown your hand, why would you expect anyone to jump on the_paul wagon? And lol, blatantly asking people to sheep you without anything to back it up. If that all is what you call scum hunting, I'll leave it to the professionals.

Re: Voth thinks I'm playing different and thinking about the mechanics too much.
                      I do that every game. And iirc, it's what won you last game. Had you not held the the Marshall power til the end, the game wouldnt have been solved quite as easy. Not taking credit for it, because it was the best play, just saying that we need to be thinking about mechanics. And what else is there to tall about. Nobody has real night results, were only on page 15, and 2 players havent talked yet. As Rodney pointed out earlier, my vote was placed early on and hasnt changed. I made it very clear how I wanted this phase to resolve. It would be over already if others had placed their votes.

Re: Beast
                      From a balance standpoint, beast is probably a townie. Having the votes so widely distributed means the fuzzies aren't touching this one. So why is my vote still on Beast? Because otherwise we lynch rodney, an active player, or we no-lynch, which might be worse. We still get information from lynching a townie. Info on who avoids it to look clean, who jumps on late, etc. This (I believe) is the point exalt was trying to make. Why he isnt jumping on an actual lynch at the moment confuses me. And as far as beasts actual use to town? None, 0. Beast is inactive and wont vote. With beast around, although the numbers suggest we are looking at 8 town, we are really sitting at 6-8. If the wolves double kill tonight, even a no-lynch here would screw us.

I probably missed something, but this much phone typing means there have been like 3 posts since I started. Let's see.

Comment

• Lol a Missa train while I typed. Got anything for us, Missa?

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Beast get lynched (or soil, whoever is least active), but that 1 line vote on voth WAY after any train on voth had lost steam was too much for me. And, to be fair, if Missa does get lynched, we're losing someone just barely more active than Beast and soil, so I'll feel like that box got checked too

Comment

• Just got caught up on the thread, sorry for the bit of inactivity. I really just don't agree with this missa train happening. She had a few options of who she thought might be scum and just picked one. If you read her posts she clearly stated she thought voth might be scum.
                            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• I'm inclusive, so here's some more.

paul: lynching Missa over a random revote? Granted, I think the first one was a mistake, so the second it worse. But Missa had said she thought Voth might be scum earlier. Not sure what's up between you and Voth. Super buddy-buddy atm. Makes me think one is town and the other echoing, but honestly it's like you're echoing each other.

field: where you at bro? As soon as some people join the rodney train you're out.

rodney: I would like to hear more from you. Chosen for the chopping block but you just barely made it out. And one of your most prominent voters just ditched you for the missa train.

fis: hiding in plain sight again. That was her strat last game as town and sk, so no read. Picking on Missa hard. What's your take on the votes for her? Will you unvote rodney to break the tie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
                                Just got caught up on the thread, sorry for the bit of inactivity. I really just don't agree with this missa train happening. She had a few options of who she thought might be scum and just picked one. If you read her posts she clearly stated she thought voth might be scum.
                                Nice of you to show up after being MIA to post 4 sentences defending Missa, who just made an incredibly scummy move.

We are all scum hunting here (except the scum themselves), but I take issue with people who simply drop a vote on someone or allege that someone might be scum without elaborating in any way, shape, or form about why.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X