No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also i hope yall had a happy fathers day, i think we all deserved a weekend away from this game
    Big Chill

Comment

• "A search of his waist area yielded an angelic dagger with serrations that appeared to be hand-ground into the blade. The knife was still stained with blood... obviously not his own. This weapon belonged to Azrael."

Hey Zeebu, what's up homie? Remember how you used bullshit narrative claiming an angelic dagger proves you weren't scum or an sk? Well lookie here. The SK has an angelic dagger. Care to explain yourself now?

If the narrative is to be viewed as possible info (which I said was dumb, but you used as proof), then I see a few issues here:

1. The dagger belonged to WillBy, meaning WillBy killed Field.

2. If WillBy killed Field, then you lied, or you both tried to kill Field on the same night. Ixt didnt die to a dagger, so WillBy didnt kill him.

3. WillBy seemingly died to a dagger wound himself.

4. WillBy was a 2-shot BP?, so he'd have to have been shot at 3 times to die. Scum didnt get a kill Night 1, so I assume that's 1 shot. Let's assume they shot him again tonight, since only 1 death. That means another person shot at him too.

My conclusion then is one of a couple options:

1. You are scum or another SK. Your dagger claim plus a 2-shot BP SK dying puts you firmly in this realm of possibility. You killed ixt and then WillBy?

2. Something like a PGO fucked ixt up, and maybe WillBy too. Scum had to either shoot at WillBy twice in a row, or scum and another SK shot at WillBy. Either way, WillBy died differently than ixt, so the PGO didnt kill him. That means scum or another SK finished him off.

3. There's a busdriver pulling crazy shit and picking the right people over and over again.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Rodney reading my mind? Great minds supposedly think alike.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I've been pretty critical of how Exalt has been playing thus far, but this is more like it. Rodney has been #1 on my town list too, so the fact that this was essentially his theory too means a lot to me. Interested to hear what Zeebu says, but this doesn't look good for him.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• that doesnt make any sense. oh well. spent all night with kid in hospital again and he's not feeling great now. i told you guys the truth and the narrative that goes along with today doesnt seem to make any sense but i dont feel like trying to figure it out. i would have been positive that the SK writeup would have alluded to some sort of cross shaped weapon or something. oh well. gut feel is that it might have but the narrative was changed to make sure it looked worse for me. either way, ive got better things to do at the moment. i didnt use my role block, i thought about it but then spent all night at the hospital and forgot.

vote zeebu

good luck town

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• and yeah, i will flip the messenger angel gabriel. town JOAT or whatever even though it wasnt a proper jack of all trades.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Sorry to hear about that going on Zooboo, hope he feels better ASAP

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Lol. The only answer Zeebu has to this is voting self.
                  I dunno but this feels stupid as shit.

Comment

• Trying not to let flavor dictate my vote here, but that seems pretty clear..

Can we afford a mislynch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      PLAYERS:

1. Rodney
                      2. Willby - Azrael, the Angel of Death - killed Night 2, Serial Killer (+2-shot bulletproof)
                      3. Field - Metatron, the Scribe of God - killed Night 1, Vanilla Townie
                      4. the_paul
                      5. Exalt
                      6. Halp
                      7. Backwards - Uriel, Angel of Intellectual Information - lynched Day 1, Vanilla Townie
                      8. fis
                      9. Kthx - Chamuel, the Angel of Pure Love - lynched Day 2, Town Commuter (2-shot)
                      10. Zeebu
                      11. ixt - Samael, the Venom of God - killed Night 1, Mafia Roleblocker (2-shot)
                      12. Jerome

CURRENT PHASE: Day 3

PHASE CHANGES:
                      Day 1
                      Night 1
                      Day 2
                      Night 2
                      With a serial killer confirmed in the game, I wouldn't be surprised if there were only 3 mafia. With 1 down, this leaves 2 mafia left for sure, maybe 3.With 7 people left, if there are 2 scum we are in the driver's seat for sure. If there are 3, we are absolutely cutting it close.

In before Exalt calls me scum for thinking about the game setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

With a serial killer confirmed in the game, I wouldn't be surprised if there were only 3 mafia. With 1 down, this leaves 2 mafia left for sure, maybe 3.With 7 people left, if there are 2 scum we are in the driver's seat for sure. If there are 3, we are absolutely cutting it close.

In before Exalt calls me scum for thinking about the game setup.
                        Since when do I call anyone scum for paying attention to the setup to find the best way to win/not to lose? I do that every game. At least be consistent when you do the 'in b4 exalt calls me scum for X' thing.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Since when do I call anyone scum for paying attention to the setup to find the best way to win/not to lose? I do that every game. At least be consistent when you do the 'in b4 exalt calls me scum for X' thing.
                          Wasn't it you that called people scum last game or 2 games ago for continually going back to how many scum members there were? I could have sworn it was. You're usually calling me scum anyway so it seemed like a safe bet regardless

Comment

• I'm not Looking at narrative now.
                            But if Zeebu really did NOT kill field, then why at all would he claim he did?
                            To me, this only makes sense when Zeebu (no matter if SK, vigi, or mafia) did indeed kill field. Otherwise I see no point in the claim - no matter if true or fake claim.

Comment

• Also, I agree with the_paul here. Scum almost certainly only had 3 players with an SK in the game. That means 2 left. I don't see how there's more for balance reasons, but if that's the case, then with 7 total alive and 3 scum left, we lose with a mislynch here and a successful NK. If there are only 3 scum (so 2 left), we have at least 2 mislynches left.

So yeah, if there are no more 3rd party roles left, then town are facing either 4 town vs 3 scum or 5 town vs 2 scum. We need to lynch today regardless.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                                I'm not Looking at narrative now.
                                But if Zeebu really did NOT kill field, then why at all would he claim he did?
                                To me, this only makes sense when Zeebu (no matter if SK, vigi, or mafia) did indeed kill field. Otherwise I see no point in the claim - no matter if true or fake claim.
                                I'm not going to lie, I don't feel great about using the narrative as the main reason to push for a lynch on someone. I understand and agree with the logic 100%, but that doesn't mean I feel great about it. Zeebu's claim was strange from the start, and I'm with you in that I don't know why he'd like about his claim without having any heat on him. I think it was Rodney who suggested that the mafia was fishing for a vigi counter claim, but even with that as the goal it seems like a really strange thing to do.

I don't have much to offer other than I get the logic behind reading the write up and suspecting Zeebu, but it doesn't feel like great intel to bank on with the game being pretty close to going either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X