MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Btw, if you want to mass claim like totally not scum WillBy wants, I'm just a Bulletproof PGO named Satan. Don't mind me.
    Jessup and ixt would lynch your ass for this

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

Jessup and ixt would lynch your ass for this
      Their heads would collectively explode first.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• yall rn: jerome is shady and mysterious
        yall if and when i die and flip: my god he peppered hints all over his posts and we're all fucking morons who need to get on his level, also we apologize for said stupidity
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• but yeah unless someone has something concrete im gonna vote kthx because yeah, i read the mods and also he is bourgeoisie scum, to such an extent that his repulsive capitalist tendencies bleed through the edges of reality and break meta, making its presence known even within the context of a random mafia forum game
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            but yeah unless someone has something concrete im gonna vote kthx because yeah, i read the mods and also he is bourgeoisie scum, to such an extent that his repulsive capitalist tendencies bleed through the edges of reality and break meta, making its presence known even within the context of a random mafia forum game
            Libert?, ?galit?, fraternit?.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• There is the Exalt we've been waiting for. Get pissy all you want, but don't think anybody missed the fact that it took heat from just about everybody to get you to act even remotely like yourself. I'm down with Kthx or Jerome, but you're far from being off any sane person's scum list.

By the way didn't you end up being anti town last game? In what world do you think that example was a good idea to bring up in this game if you're really pro town?
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Madame guillotine awaits
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Well we're obviously not going to learn anything new this phase and there's only 1 lynch that seems even possible.

Vote KTHX

At least I don't hate this

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                    but yeah unless someone has something concrete im gonna vote kthx because yeah, i read the mods and also he is bourgeoisie scum, to such an extent that his repulsive capitalist tendencies bleed through the edges of reality and break meta, making its presence known even within the context of a random mafia forum game
                    I might be a kulak but I'll get the last laugh as your capital starves and tens of millions die without anyone to farm the land! Bwahaha
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Also I'm going to be heading to the hospital to meet my new niece here shortly so I won't be checking in for several hours, before the newly awakened detective Exalt tries to spin that

Comment

• Scumlean on wark

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• To be fair, he wasn't scum until I made him that way hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                            To be fair, he wasn't scum until I made him that way hahahaha
                            Quoted for future lunches after I pop commuter.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Quoted for future lunches after I pop commuter.
                              Meal prepping, or what?

Comment

• FUCK YOU ZEEBU, I mean, CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Kthx - 5 (Jerome, Halp, Rodney, Exalt, the_paul)
                                zeebu - 1 (fis)
                                Rodney - 1 (Willby)

Missing votes: fucking zeebu

As votes stand, kthx is set to be lynched.
                                Phase change - when it happens.

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X