Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College parties (I guess high school too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underwear parties are awkward, but I garuntee you almost every one will get laid once the alcohol starts pouring.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

did the 70's party with some friends... it was fun.

drinking games always make it fun. Just started playing beer pong, and always getting challenged shot for shot is bound to be a pain for the competitors but makes for a great show!

If you have a pool table, and know some "trick shots" not real trick shots, but stuff you can pull off (ask me i can explain further) you can win articles of clothing and drinks.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

My frat experience was that any party with a lot of free alcohol got attended en masse, so obviously my college experience is different than yours if you can't just buy a bunch of handles and have tons of people show up.

Personally, I hate theme parties where you have to dress up, but girls love that shit for the most part. Unfortunately, you're asking a bunch of dudes what their favorite theme parties are, and that's kind of irrelevant. What you want is whatever theme will get the most girls to show up and dress slutty, the more slutty chicks, the better the party in most peoples opinions.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
          My frat experience was that any party with a lot of free alcohol got attended en masse, so obviously my college experience is different than yours if you can't just buy a bunch of handles and have tons of people show up.

Personally, I hate theme parties where you have to dress up, but girls love that shit for the most part. Unfortunately, you're asking a bunch of dudes what their favorite theme parties are, and that's kind of irrelevant. What you want is whatever theme will get the most girls to show up and dress slutty, the more slutty chicks, the better the party in most peoples opinions.
          Yeah, Face just said what I tried to say. Damn you.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Thanks for the ideas....I like the Jime Jones party though.

Theres a few kids here who like straight up rap (they are all white so the joke is they are "9-mile", cuz Eminem---get it?)......A funny theme for it would be the "9-mile" party, but with all the effects of a Jim jones party

Originally posted by Facetious View Post

Man, I'm not a pussy, but simply drinking nothing but beer for your entire social life sucks. Why wouldnt you want a change up from the same people and alcohol weekend after weekend?
            lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
            1:sleuth> sup
            1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
            1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
            1:sleuth> ?
            1:revolt> rofl
            1:revolt> ur so bad
            1:Golden_Aim> LOL
            1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
            1:sleuth> i dont get it
            1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

I'm not one for a theme. Although a 60s/70s one I wouldn't pass up. A drinking game I used to play with the guys was fun though.. it's called Kings.

You need a deck of 52 cards, if you have more players, add another deck or two. This game isn't usually played with mass amounts of people, but it's good to get started with. Once you have the cards and people gathered round them in a circle, everyone draws a card - the highest card goes first, others follow clockwise.

The basic idea is, when it's your turn you draw a card. Of course everyone must have a drink as well . Now here are the card values as I remember them, house rules are fun too.

1-4 - take 1-4 Sips of your own drink, next players turn
              5-8 - hand out these sips. You can give everyone one drink, or hand 3 to tony, and 3 to jeff. OR If matt just showed up, give him all 8! just be ready to get it dished back at you.
              9 - Nine Nine, Bust a Rhyme - pick a word, cat for example. Next person says rat, then so on and so forth, until someone cant think of one or says one already used. The person that messes up, finishes the drink.
              10 - Categories - Same Idea as 9, but someone picks a topic. Ie - star wars. The next person says Yoda, then Lightsaber etc. Person that messes up, finishes the drink.
              Jack - Waterfall Card, this one is fun. you can hold it as long as you like. Use it at any time. You basically chug your drink, and everyone has to chug as long as you do! Look out for this one.
              Queen - BITCH! haha, if you get this, you have to take care of drink refills, until someone else gets a queen.
              King - Ahhh, the name of the game, Kings. With this card, you get to make a new rule! Or change one, whatever you like. Here are some examples of rules we played with and really enjoyed.

- Anytime someone touches their face they drink
              - Anytime you call someone by their name you drink
              - Anytime you say fuck or swear you drink
              - Sexual Innuendoes cost you a drink as well
              - double the card values
              - If you point at someone you drink
              and the thumbmaster!

This means that your the thumbmaster, at any time you can put your thumb somewhere on your face. once you do, everyone that notices must do the same, until one person is left without a thumb on their face, and everyone is starring at them grinning - that thumbless person chugs.

I think that covers it, It might not be what your looking for, but it's really a fun game once it gets going, and you get hammered fast B)
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by genes View Post
                Man, I'm not a pussy, but simply drinking nothing but beer for your entire social life sucks. Why wouldnt you want a change up from the same people and alcohol weekend after weekend?
                I don't see how that relates in any way to what I said, so I'm not sure how to respond. Are you suggesting that having a theme party is going to cause different people than usual to show up at a frat party, because in my experience this is not true at all. The frat I was (sort of) in attracted the same crazy coke sluts to every party whether there was a theme or not. Likewise, I imagine a frat that attracted high class chicks wouldn't have gotten our coke sluts if they threw a theme party.

And, as I was saying, meeting new guys is kind of fun, but not really what you're supposed to base a frat party on. Personally, I'd prefer to drink with the same guys every weekend for the most part, I prefer conversations you can have with people you already know as opposed to the bullshit first few conversations you have with someone where you're feeling out if they actually have a sense of humor or not.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                  Black and White themed party (only dress B&W)
                  I'd love to see Galleleo's outfit for this
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i went to a party last weekend that was alright...the ones i have the most fun at are pretty simple. The guys who lived there had a pretty sweet jam band set up in the basement, then they dragged all they're mattresses into the basement and just threw them all over the place. there were 5-6 on the floors and walls, plus two of those mini trampolines. they had a couple kegs and a shit ton of liquor--people would just grab a drink and leap around the basement for a couple hours while this band rocked out. took 10 minutes to set up (except for the band) and was a blast.

Comment

play drinking games:
                      flip cup
                      beer pong
                      kings

all fun, exciting, drunk games.

Themes are more for sallys, so stay away from those
                      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I've discussed this in another thread, but I'll do the same here:

In my last year of uni I threw a 'Pimps & Ho's' and Action Man party:

(Apparently the forums redirected to my website for a weekend so you've probably seen these photos before). For both parties we put indie dance in the living room and club music in John's room, as well as buying some disco equipment then breaking it after the party and taking it back to the shop and getting our money back. We also bought a water butt (you put it outside and it collects rainwater) which took about 100 litres and filled it with punch, then had some guttering running through the house so you turned the tap on the punch and it came out in the living room.

Comment

We also put optics up the stairs and challenged people to take a shot from every spirit going up the stairs (10 in total):

And we filled a room at the back of the house completely with balloons. Fuck I want to go back to uni:

We also had a Pimps and Ho's party. In my opinion theme parties work and get people in the party mood before they turn up, rather than getting people in the 'piss up' mood, they're determined to have a good time and not just get blind drunk.

I'm the mug in the crown

Edit: Since leaving uni my partying has taken a nosedive. Its not a conscious decision, its just what happens when you get 'married'

Comment

Working...
                          X