X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA, named America's worst company

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57...o-make-amends/

they are god awful

dunno how much longer i will be working as an outsourced customer services punching bag for these cretins :\

if anyone has a genuine need for an online pass drop me a pm :uhoh:
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

I agree, they bought and killed an old game I used to play on AOL years ago and refused to let anyone attempt to buy the source for many years until recently. I would guess they made lots of money from that code being an early base for many of their multiplayer games over the last 13 years.

I still have an old Amiga EA distributed game by Free-Fall Associates from the early 80s .. "Archon: The Light and the Dark" lol They've been making money off other peoples ideas for many years.

I hadn't heard they ripped people off with Mass Effect 3's ending, that's a bunch of bullshit.
    Fuck it.

Comment

A few of my friends were quite bummed out with it. They (the public) even came up with a better (quite good I heard) ending however EA denied thats how it ended, haha.
      (Children)>hunted for life
      (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
      :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

i dont play the game but i'd be more pissed off by the Day 1 DLC and selling packs for multiplayer

DLC has allways pissed me off but day 1 DLC with an extra character and shit :/

i said the same thing to my friends about blizzard and warcraft 3 / diablo2 expansion packs being an integral part of the game and imo should have been in the game and the game a bit dearer than sold seperatly but i guess all the companies i liked got put out of business or taken over and raped by more aggressive companies
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X