I'm So Stupid and I know you are too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me's not done too much st00pid stuff

been arrested 3 times, twice for bein drunk and disorderly and once fer drugs. British cops r stoopid, I mean when ur flaked out in a gutter, it's obvious I don't wanna go home so why they ask which forces u to give an abusive reply, still free ride home

set my parents kitchen on fire when I was 9, I was experimenting the effects of dropping a match in a sink full of flamable liquid, but I do have my eyebrows back now.

shot a bird in my neighbours garden with an air pistol - yeah I know, not that bad u say, but the neighbour's a copper, was fun watchin the kids bury it.

there r some real stoopid ppl around, like the twat that gave my parents a bag of, em, 'social treats' to pass on to me cause I wasn't in.
    fuck off you fucking fucks

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King

... That story can be interpreted two very different ways.
      ahahahah
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

So many dope stories. Drugs bad! Spaceships good!

But seriously, there's a whole world out there for those of us still in our right minds, it's quite interesting.

Comment

Shadows of fall

Yor damn right, I have been through much depression and your damn right drugs did almost ruine my life. But thats my personal buisiness you fuck. The whole point of this thread was for people to share stories about when they were caught in the act of stupidity. It not my fault or anybody elses who posted a drug story that you dont have a story because your ass is too goody goody for that. The vibe that I have gotten off of you is that you only posted here negativley because you were mad that you didnt have a story to tell us.

And by the way, If I were to ever see you I would rip your fucking lungs out for what you just said to me.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
            So many dope stories. Drugs bad! Spaceships good!

But seriously, there's a whole world out there for those of us still in our right minds, it's quite interesting.

What makes you think that since we smoke a little dope our minds are not in the right place? Ask any true "Pothead" he would tell you that marijuana can be instramental into opening your mind. Look at Bob Marley, a musical genious who was a hero to thousands and all he ever wanted was peace on earth and for all to feel good. He smoked about a pound of grass a day. Although he payed deerly for it, he never let it affect him the wrong way.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I tried to smoke a pipe once with my friends when I was 16, I got high, and I just sat there...

It was pretty stupid. After that I believe I went and played laser tag. Much funner.
              I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I think Ruby's sheer existence overshadows all other acts of stupidity in this thread. =/
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

weed is sort of like wine, there are so many different varieties of it and you get accustomed to trying new types and comparing how they taste and how high they get you. and weed is so much cooler.
                  Originally posted by Yoshiba
                  i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

See, that whole weed = cool issue is completely lost on me...
                    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

OK maybe not the dumbest things i have ever done but i will tell you this one

Well any ways me and my friends wanted to pull a prank on the princapal. So we went out and bought some illegal cherry bombs and then we stuck 2 under his chair and one on a chair out side.
                      Well any ways after that stunt I was kicked out of the school and my 2 other friends where to! And some other shit happend but thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                        I tried to smoke a pipe once with my friends when I was 16, I got high, and I just sat there...

It was pretty stupid. After that I believe I went and played laser tag. Much funner.
                        my friend works at a Laser Tag place. After hours laser tag is money. Going around in the lobby, jumping in your cars and duking it out on the highway. Much fun -_-
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
                          See, that whole weed = cool issue is completely lost on me...
                          ok, its a matter of opinion really, so you dont like getting high, who cares? just because you dont smoke weed doesnt make you uncool, and just because i do doesnt mean im cool, its a thing to do and talk about for for the sake of doing it. i dont particularly care for skiing, ive never done it and next time i hit the slopes i will be on a snowboard, but that doesnt mean i hate them or anything. i cant really convey what im trying to say in words without spending a lot of time and making it seem like im trying to justify myself so i hope you understand what i mean.
                          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

ok, its a matter of opinion really, so you dont like getting high, who cares? just because you dont smoke weed doesnt make you uncool, and just because i do doesnt mean im cool, its a thing to do and talk about for for the sake of doing it. i dont particularly care for skiing, ive never done it and next time i hit the slopes i will be on a snowboard, but that doesnt mean i hate them or anything. i cant really convey what im trying to say in words without spending a lot of time and making it seem like im trying to justify myself so i hope you understand what i mean.
                            Smoke weed because YOU like it, not because it makes you look cool infront of your friends.
                            Something along those lines?
                            There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

I crapped my pants in kindergarten and didn't tell the teacher about it, then she saw a clump. Those were the good ole days.
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel

Smoke weed because YOU like it, not because it makes you look cool infront of your friends.
                                Something along those lines?

WTF DUDE. FOLLOW THE TOPIC. I DON'T GIVE A FUK WHAT THE FUK YOU LIKE OR WTF YOU FUKEN DON'T LIKE SO I DON'T MUTHA FUKKEN CARE! STICK TO THE MUTHA FUKKEN TOPIC! I HATE WHEN THE MUTHA FUKKEN TOPIC GOES OFF. JUST CUZ ONE ASS HOLE DECIDES TO CRITICIZE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE TO DO, THEN IT GOES OFF. SIGH SIGH SIGH. HIT HIT HIT.

Comment

Working...
                                X