Top 60 Players Showrate Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 60 Players Showrate Status

Compiling a list of the Top 60 picks in Basing Cup's showrate status and information for the benefit of the 6 captains

We may expand this list at some point, but this covers the first 10 rounds of the draft.

The updated list is available on the draft sheet.

Last edited by ogron; 11-09-2021, 05:37 PM.
    top 100 basers list

no show until 28 november
    ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

Similar showrate to a2m. Planning to show for playoffs and maybe 1 sunday.

Playing TSL is too hard for euros which turban pointed out in some other thread. Weekday games starting at 2 am and if you miss 1 sunday or have a couple bad games you are basically done as active americans/canadians have almost 3x more chances to rec. However, I think this will be good for the zone overall but you are basically excluding all euros that have jobs IRL with this schedule.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
        Similar showrate to a2m. Planning to show for playoffs and maybe 1 sunday.

Playing TSL is too hard for euros which turban pointed out in some other thread. Weekday games starting at 2 am and if you miss 1 sunday or have a couple bad games you are basically done as active americans/canadians have almost 3x more chances to rec. However, I think this will be good for the zone overall but you are basically excluding all euros that have jobs IRL with this schedule.
        Yea agreed, not really possible to play during weekdays

Comment

Hey Oggy,

Nice work. You can keep me signed up. The 5 for activity is probably a fair estimation, I might be there some Sundays, but as an Euro there's 0 times in the week there's any activity when I could play this game. So w/e picks me, know you get a washed up player, though an easy going one who doesn't expect any playing time either.

Comment

Maybe I missunderstood or confused you Claus, but I can only show regular season on weekdays, and 100% can't play sunday or playoffs as I'm usually home at 6pm est, especially with the current hour difference being 1hour shorter.

Although, since regular season has a bit of meaning with 1 team being eliminated, I'd like to help my team on weekdays if that's possible!
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
              Maybe I missunderstood or confused you Claus, but I can only show regular season on weekdays, and 100% can't play sunday or playoffs as I'm usually home at 6pm est, especially with the current hour difference being 1hour shorter.

Although, since regular season has a bit of meaning with 1 team being eliminated, I'd like to help my team on weekdays if that's possible!
              Stayon i must have misunderstood, my bad.

ill fix it, thanks!
              top 100 basers list

Comment

I can show every Sunday expect the first 2 weekends
                lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Note to caps/Ogron: My showrate isn't 1-2 sundays out of 4. Its max 1 and that is a maybe. Playoffs 99,9%. Thanks!
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I can't guarantee anything regarding my show rate. I will try to show on Sundays and for Playoffs, but chances are that I will miss at least two or three weekends.

Comment

16.66% showrate
                      Last edited by saiyan; 11-14-2021, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X