No announcement yet.

Basing Cup Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank for the videos myth! Last week was fun and it was great to see so many familiar faces around.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Basing Cup FINALS

Rd 1

Rd 2

PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Championship Round:

ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

that jupe might be the worst i've ever seen at least recorded, single handedly won them round 1 as it lasted longer than the time we needed to win the round. huge difference between that jupe and the one where anonym rams my mines on flag in round 2.

anyway the better team won so no point dwelling on it. Thanks to Henry for picking me and the rest of the team who showed up, we were definitely the best team in the tourny

Comment

Thanks for recording these. It's pretty funny seeing the game without bigger bullets. I can hardly see the spider bullets at all. For those who didn't know - if you play the game via Steam it has bigger bullets by default.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=rLUO8eOt-A8 suicide td sooo close
              lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Great videos!

Not sure if you're aware of this but if you are spectating someone and then select someone else from the list and press F4 the camera will be following both of them so you don't need to be moving it yourself! It's pretty nice to put the camera between the terrs
                lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Yeah, might try f4 next time, we'll see. Just wanted to change it up from the standard and boring locked base view. Shifting center of focus changes the feel of a basing game in a positive way I think. Focusing on the team who's in the disadvantageous position is more interesting. Also allows me to catch random instances of glory like dw annihilating the other team 1v8 in mid-base early rd 2 ufc style. Some gladiator shit. Might do some live commentary next time.
                  ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Working...
                  X