TSL Season 4 Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSL Season 4 Rules

The following acts are NOT permitted in TSL and will result in a possible ban from TSL at the sole discretion of the TSL OP(s).

- Intentional feeding (giving or receiving free kills to boost rating)
    - Ragequitting, speccing, of afking before the game is over
    - Preventing the enemy team from killing you by sitting outside of base in jav or speccing then getting back in
    - Not playing once you have entered the queue

I'm making this post because we've had issues over the last few days with these specifically. A few players have received warnings over the last few days but I would like to try and keep things moving as smoothly as possible for the remainder of this season.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Is it possible to have the bot not count games that are 3v4 or worse? At least not for the losing team.

There's an argument to be made that a 3v4 provides dollar farming opportunity for the 4-player team and the 3-player team is more-or-less fucked.

Also, while I understand development would be involved so it's unlikely, having the ability to do late adds to fill out teams would be great.

Thanks RaCka and the rest of the players who have stepped up to run a great league!
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

you should out the clowns doing these things so we can publicly shame them

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
      Asia Minor> maybe not
      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
        Is it possible to have the bot not count games that are 3v4 or worse? At least not for the losing team.

There's an argument to be made that a 3v4 provides dollar farming opportunity for the 4-player team and the 3-player team is more-or-less fucked.

Also, while I understand development would be involved so it's unlikely, having the ability to do late adds to fill out teams would be great.

Thanks RaCka and the rest of the players who have stepped up to run a great league!
        The bot only counts your top 20 games for each league so even if you have a $0 game for example it'll eventually be shed off your top scores list once we break the 20 game mark, we should have a total of 80-100 possible rounds played per league by the end of the season
        1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo! View Post
          you should out the clowns doing these things so we can publicly shame them
          Geio
          Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
          Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
          mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
          Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Working...
          X