No announcement yet.

[IMPORTANT] Staff response required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surely TSL and TWDT ratings should be identical if they're apparently done by a few players? You don't go from a 9* wb to a 7* wb just because the league name has changed.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Can't a player's rating(s) evolve automatically over time using the data collected from TWDT and TSL games?

A human can give an initial rating but I say performance (and maybe activity) should be the main element, all handled by an automated system. No manual rating fixing.

And of course it should be 100% transparent.

Why are we rating each other? Is this Nosedive? Let the system handle it and play without the worry that someone is tinkering with the ratings to fuck with you.

??????
      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
        Yes I blocked Yeh, I never said I didnt. I will keep doing it. Somehow Beasty, Qan, Heaven and Ogron never told me to stop. It was you and your fuckbuddy Henry Salami. Yet Henry Salami has been told to stop interfering with TSL or TWDT.
        And lovely that you say I dig Ogron. You dont wanna know how many fights we have had and dont like each other, but we have respect for eachother.

And its funny that you think that I am just an 'er'.

And maybe there is a reason why everyone on staff is ignoring you.. You are an ignorant person. You have no mirror that you look into, it's always the fault of others.
        Yeh is under lag limits and blocking him is against the rules. If you want to block or ban yeh, state so, the league head needs to. However without a valid reason other than lagging but yet remaining under limits - that is not a reason to block a player. We have certain rules in place for very good reasons. However as explained, free reign has been declared so our rules hardly mean a damn thing. Now... if our zone rules mean nothing, then any of us may be banned from a league without a reason if you or Ogron decides so. Right?

Can the league leader give an explanation on what grounds yeh has been banned/is blocked from TSL? According to Trench Wars rules he is under lag limits or if he isn't, the matchbots spec him automaticly. What rule is he breaking right now that justifies this madness?

PS. Can I have a warning for allowing yeh to play? :sleep:
        Last edited by Henry Saari; 10-26-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
          Yeh is under lag limits and blocking him is against the rules. If you want to block or ban yeh, state so, the league head needs to. However without a valid reason other than lagging but yet remaining under limits - that is not a reason to block a player. We have certain rules in place for very good reasons. However as explained, free reign has been declared so our rules hardly mean a damn thing. Now... if our zone rules mean nothing, then any of us may be banned from a league without a reason if you or Ogron decides so. Right?

Can the league leader give an explanation on what grounds yeh has been banned/is blocked from TSL? According to Trench Wars rules he is under lag limits or if he isn't, the matchbots spec him automaticly. What rule is he breaking right now that justifies this madness?

I agree with everything said here, seems like all the problems/drama happening lately is cause the rules arent being followed.
          Someone need step up and bring the order to the zone again, 80% of the time ppl just go with "the zone is dying anyways so fuck it".

Ps - make ratings public and wirah's idea is great but i doubt someone will have the time and will to do it.
          TWLD 2016 Champion
          TWDTD champion x 3
          Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post

So with other words you say we are all free to induce our lag as long as we stay within limits.
            If you cant see that 280 ms, 1.6 s2c and 0,-2 c2s cause idiotic spikes you are even more retarded than I already think you are.
            It's funny that neither Beasty or Qan is disagreeing with me. Beasty asked about it, told him why I did it and he didnt respond in any way. So I asume he agrees with me. Qan never said a thing about it, and to be honest he shouldnt. He has never played a single competitive game so its hard for him to judge about it.
            Major Crisis

Comment

Wait, are you claiming yah is inducing his lag on purpose? Proof?

If not, follow the rules and if you see an imperfection - use proper mechanisms as a staffer to get them reworked.

Comment

While you are technically correct about the fact that there are lag limits set in place to prevent players from playing with too high lag information, those limits have been purely set for the sake of automation to prevent players from manipulating and inducing lag to their advantage when no staff members are available to moderate the game. These limits were never meant to be blindly followed by anyone and likely need to be made slightly stricter again.

When a player has severe lag issues—whether it is caused by abnormally high packet loss or visual spikes—and that lag has a negative impact on the game, and thus negatively affecting other players, then it is the responsibility of staff members to handle the case as swiftly as possible. You can not rely on the bots to handle everything for you, but rather you should use all the tools in your disposal to make the correct call.

Comment

isn't yah automatically banned from any TSL that MC is hosting or thats a rumor?

Comment

Major <ER> is a complete liar , currupt and totally selfish.. here is proof...

Major Cris> Qan too busy with protecting yeh to play OGron... Dont worry!
                    (yeH)>qan msg'd me he said: he cant block u if u didnt reach lag limit
                    C 7:TSLBot> 'yeh' blocked from next TSL game by Major <ER>
                    C 7:TSLBot> 'yeh' unblocked from next TSL game by Henry Saari
                    :Major <ER>> U r all a bunch of pubbers. Guy is fine to play in pub.
                    1:Major <ER>> In competitive games he shouldnt play
                    1:wicket666> im a smod
                    C 1:Major <ER>> Still a pubber
                    C 1:wicket666> and if limit is 300 you abused
                    C 1:wicket666> dont let happen again
                    C 1:wicket666> thank you
                    1:Major <ER>> U have nothing to do with leagues, so cry me a river
                    1:Heaven> whats the deal
                    1:wicket666> follow rules thanks
                    1:wicket666> can always bring it up to change lag limits for tsl
                    eH> Heaven> if anyone bans you, let me or ogron know
                    yeH> major is just mad and dont listen to any1 =/
                    1:Heaven> 1. yeh is to not be banned anymore - he can play.
                    1:Heaven> someone took it to ogron, he's allowed yeh to play, relayed it to me
                    1:Heaven> someone asked why yeh wasn't allowed to play, ogron said he can so yeh is playing
                    1:Heaven> however no one can remove a ban from staff side aside from me/beasty
                    1:Major <ER>> Thats cuz Ogron compares him towards Iron.
                    1:wicket666> there is offical lag rules correct?
                    1:Jessup> he doesnt have that lag to me and the bot isn't speccing him so let the guy play geez
                    1:wicket666> needs to have officallag limits for all to know
                    C 1:Major <ER>> Fine I will just induce my lag whenever I play vs u or yeh
                    1:wicket666> needs to have officallag limits for all to know
                    C 1:Major <ER>> Fine I will just induce my lag whenever I play vs u or yeh
                    1:9th!> Just because "You dont like it" doesnt mean he doesnt play.
                    C 1:Major <ER>> Hurt his chances? The kid is #4 atm or something
                    C 1:Major <ER>> Just because he eats 20 times a round
                    1:Jessup> no he is a good player.. ever thought of that?
                    C 1:Major <ER>> No he isnt

This is the type infuriating nonsense we are dealing with concerning this fellow abuser Major <ER>
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Is it still proof if it is in text format? I thought it had to be screenshot?
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

ask the people involved.. this is how he has been warned NUMEROUS times and are my logs on the issue
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Why does some of the text appear to be missing and some of it appears to be repeated?
                          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                          3:45th President> do it
                          kyler> who is 45th President
                          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

I had to select the pertinent text otherwise it would have filled pages.. I copied and pasted them and overlapped a few as I was in a rush playing tsl. Trust me it is what has been said to Major multiple times
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              ask the people involved.. this is how he has been warned NUMEROUS times and are my logs on the issue

This has been weeks ago. They didnt even lagcheck or whatever.
                              Nowadays Beasty, Heaven and Ogron all are fine with it. You are only defending him cuz you are buddies.
                              If you look at this the way Turban does, you should agree that he should never play in competitive games. But then again, you cant look clear anymore if its about me or Ogron.
                              Major Crisis

Comment

Wait, are you claiming yah is inducing his lag on purpose? Proof?
                                Pls comment MC

Comment

Working...
                                X