• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 3 Schedule

Sundays during TWDT:

TSL -- 6:30pm - 11:00pm *BONUS*

Sundays after TWDT:

TSL -- 3:00pm - 11:00pm *BONUS*
    (Sundays will focus mainly on basing if enough are online, I will ask hosts to prioritize base on Sundays.)

Tuesdays:

TSL -- 2:00pm - 4:00pm 1x1x1 format
    TSL -- 4:00pm - 9:00pm *BONUS*
    TSL -- 9:00pm - 11:00pm 1x1x1 format

Wednesdays:

Thursdays:

*1x1x1 means during the scheduled hours, games must rotate. Same ship may not be hosted 2x in a row unless there is a unanimous public vote to do so. This is to get players involved in multiple ships. If there is not enough online for base, it just goes back to WB after JAV (WB-JAV-WB-JAV) until there is enough on for base. This is also to avoid WBs having to wait/not enjoy playing 2-3 rounds before it gets back to wb.
    **BONUS rounds is whatever the public or host wants, if majority of players want jav or wb or base to be hosted 3-4x in a row then so be it.
    ***Games may NOT be started earlier than 2:00pm EST or after 11:00pm EST. If this happens, host will be warned and game stats will be void.

The Season Opener is Sunday, December 3rd, 2017, and concludes with the Finals on Sunday, January 28th, 2018.

Going to keep the same 4 days (Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday) for TSL so players are not burnt out playing everyday. TSL will also start 1hr earlier than last season giving Euros more play time.

This season is 2 weeks longer because of the holiday period that will affect activity for most players. Also, with steam visibility coming up, it gives a whole month or so for the newplayers to participate in instead of just pub.

Euro timezone has been implemented, if there is a lack of hosts and you are interested in helping out, can message Henry/Beasty letting them know.
    Last edited by Henry Saari; 03-08-2018, 04:26 PM.
    3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Is TWDT still running?
    Trying to find out when to start showing up at 3pm on Sundays.
    No chance of making 6:30pm as Euro, that's nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      Is TWDT still running?
      Trying to find out when to start showing up at 3pm on Sundays.
      No chance of making 6:30pm as Euro, that's nuts.
      Last edited by Wirah; 11-30-2017, 11:53 AM.
      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Spaceship forums. Sick!
        gashi.exe for the win mef

Comment

So when is the first week when TSL is at 3pm on Sunday?

Without the Sunday games it's a massive struggle to get enough games in... having two leagues on the same time doesn't work.

Comment

wrong topic.
            Last edited by Major Crisis; 12-10-2017, 07:15 AM.
            Major Crisis

Comment

Are we doing best of 3 in all 3 on the same sunday? I'm sure you are, but I only ask because of last season's? We have any schedule for upcoming anything? This the last season of any tw leagues? THIS THE END? 8)

P.S. I can not make this upcoming javelin final finals on the 28th. Going to universal studios with the kids!
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
              X