X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what time will matches be played? // European
    edit:
    nm i get it now...
    Last edited by SNOOPiE; 12-15-2019, 07:30 AM.
    10* Spectator
    Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
    https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
    Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

wish i knew about the pubbux fee before wasting 800k this week on random shit... lol

Comment

Please message me if you are trying to play and are short on pub bux. I may invest...

Also, find me this Sunday if you have bot paid. I will be on in afternoon. Do not transfer funds to the name "Tiny". Using a separate name. Thanks!
        Last edited by Tiny; 12-15-2019, 10:33 AM.
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Translate please
          yoji + wulf team xD

il donate 20 bucks for prize also

Comment

Not sure I'll be back in time for week 1, didn't realise this would start so soon. I can easily play two matches next week, though. Any chance we could get some flexibility on first week?
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
              Not sure I'll be back in time for week 1, didn't realise this would start so soon. I can easily play two matches next week, though. Any chance we could get some flexibility on first week?
              Update: If you schedule a match for sometime early next week (Wednesday at the latest), by this Sunday, I will allow it. If you have not logged on, contacted myself, or contacted your opponents, I will not allow any sort of extra time. I know week 1 is the hardest, considering there are more teams, but we you know what you signed up for, and we can not extend the time frame.

Edit: If you are scheduling past Sunday, it must be posted on here.
              Last edited by Tiny; 01-03-2020, 05:07 PM. Reason: schedule

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Great, thanks Tiny. I will be driving back to my house on Monday so...

Renzi & Pos and Singer & Tiny - see you for our 1st round matches on Tuesday or Wednesday evening.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Yeah, I did not know it would start New Years week either. I have been on vacation out of the country all week. I logged on during the week because I bought a WiFi package to let me logon and try to schedule with the other players for Sunday (when I get back) I have our spider and javelin matches set for Sunday. But I have not been able to contact MN or Zapata to see if they can do it Sunday too.
                  FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                  #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Looking for someone to record finals. Any volunteers??

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Down for this but I think it would be more fun if the players actually shared deaths. So 10 deaths total for a match so that it doesn't end up being 1v2 at the end because thats a guaranteed loss 99% of the time
                      Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                      Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                      mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                      Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Originally posted by Steadman View Post
                        Down for this but I think it would be more fun if the players actually shared deaths. So 10 deaths total for a match so that it doesn't end up being 1v2 at the end because thats a guaranteed loss 99% of the time
                        could do that or just make it to 5 points, the only way to get a point is to eliminate the other team. then you both restart back to your corners for a new 2v2. deaths themselves dont really matter, just eliminating the other team.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

could do that or just make it to 5 points, the only way to get a point is to eliminate the other team. then you both restart back to your corners for a new 2v2. deaths themselves dont really matter, just eliminating the other team.
                          That'd be fun too
                          Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                          Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                          mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                          Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Working...
                          X