No announcement yet.

Official Warbird Entrants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down for Saturday. If I can get out early enough maybe Thursday/Friday could work too. I'm normally out of work by 5PM EST. Anything around 6 would work. I was going to work Saturday for overtime, but I can put it off.

Comment

Racka & Mythril | 2-1 | Kassius & Rasaq

Comment

Dang man! Doughnut and I were online and ready to play like 3days in a row this week :/ kinda unfair we got disqualified but w/e.

Comment

Ok, so here is what we are doing....

If your round 2 match has not been played, I am scheduling it for you right now.

Round 2 Matches will be played at 2pm on Sunday the 19th.

Round 3 Matches will be played at 3pm on Sunday the 19th.

If you have not played your round 2 match, do not show up at this time, or have not ?messaged me A) a sufficient reason for not playing all week and B) a sufficient reason for not showing up, you will forfeit Round 2 and Round 3 will continue at 3pm.

If you do not show up for Round 3 and have not messaged me with A) a sufficient reason for not being there or B) a scheduled time agreed upon by both parties, I will forfeit your team at midnight Sunday night, or coin toss in the unlikely event that both teams do not show up or message, we will coin toss it Monday morning.

If teams have multiple games, other teams will sit and wait. All round 2 matches will be played before round 3. If a team has 2 round 2 matches, and a round 3 match waiting, the round 2 matches must be played first.

Thanks and see you Sunday!

1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Sup Tiny. Any chance semi-finals and finals can be played as duels to 10? Not sure how jav or spid feels, but warbird matches are incredibly short and can be really flukey when they're played to 5. Or if you're keeping it to 5, make it a best of five rounds? It's gonna feel empty if semis and finals only takes like 7 minutes to play in total.

Either way, love you man. Thanks for running this.
            PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
            ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

agreed with myth, games feel rly fast

Comment

Agreed, after all that scheduling hassle due to non-scheduled matches and players from 3 timezones -> matches are over in 10 minutes -> Let down.
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I like the 5 death style, perhaps semis and finals could be best of 5 rounds?
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

I agree to some extent. I think playing to 5 deaths is a whole different play style than playing 2v2 to 10 deaths each. You have been playing to 5 deaths to entire tournament, so switching the game seems wrong. I do however agree the finals could/should be different. I think after reading and talking, we will make the finals a best of 5. Continue to play semifinals as is and the finals will be best of 5 to 5 deaths.
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                    X