This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
    He's my squaddie and my best friend in this game.
    LOL
    jesus christ stfu get a life who says something like that
    you sound like some1 in a terrible 90's kids movie about finding friends

and the way you present this just makes you look like an asshole. you didnt have to make a whole thread. this could have easily been settled quietly. you probabaly will come accross as rambunctious and piss of pureowange thus hurting apok's chances of getting an appeal.

that is all
    thanks
    TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
      Since when has staff started hiring known cheaters to be moderators? I was part of staff when Jason banned broly for energy hacking in TWD, and now this guy is a moderator? He also has no clue what the fuck he is doing because he is breaking staff rules by taking calls about himself and warning people for non-racist remarks.

Whats next, Vys as mod? Fucking terrible show staff.
      TW staff has to be retarded or corrupt. Letting an energy hacking moron who cheats the game in a place of authority? Nice. I was under the impression those serious offenders should be lucky to even enter the zone again. I guess they want to hire them as staff, too. Love the criteria, guys! lol
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
        TW staff has to be retarded or corrupt. Letting an energy hacking moron who cheats the game in a place of authority? Nice. I was under the impression those serious offenders should be lucky to even enter the zone again. I guess they want to hire them as staff, too. Love the criteria, guys! lol

If you enjoy taking personal stabs at people, take it to my private messages. As said before, people have been banned before and have gotten on staff afterwards. So, you're just throwing out personal shots to make yourself feel like a tough guy/help a buddy out. It's sort of pathetic
        Girl if it's alright,
        100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Broly View Post
          man you cry a whole lot. don't you ever get tired?
          people change and years pass. you act like i'm convicted for murder and have a warrant in every state. give it a rest already.
          Don't think he's crying, faggot. It's pretty obvious he's calling you a fraud.

Fraud.
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
            Don't think he's crying, faggot. It's pretty obvious he's calling you a fraud.

Fraud.
            Refer to burnt's post about antagonizer. Nice to know you share the same level of intelligence as scoop.
            Girl if it's alright,
            100%.

Comment

po said what he needed to say and this has gone downhill since then. expect his decision to be announced somewhere else because this is closed.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
              X