No announcement yet.

2v2 Dueling Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice to chall on both private and normal freqs too... too many people are staying on freq 1,2,3 and not getting it that you have to be on a private freq to duel. Is it possible to change this and still keep things the way they were?

Im not too sure yet- but i no this happened once... but when i got tked by my partner- it didn't inform me how many lives i got remaining- missed it out. I'll let you know for certain if this happens more than once...
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
      It would be nice to chall on both private and normal freqs too... too many people are staying on freq 1,2,3 and not getting it that you have to be on a private freq to duel. Is it possible to change this and still keep things the way they were?
      Ty for adding this as an option
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
      X