1 more improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 more improvement

i dont know if this was talked about here before,but o well. i really want to play next season,but my brother (skate) already signed into it and he hardly ever plays there. i just want to know if there would be a way that i can play too.

Re: 1 more improvement

Originally posted by Exotic
    i dont know if this was talked about here before,but o well. i really want to play next season,but my brother (skate) already signed into it and he hardly ever plays there. i just want to know if there would be a way that i can play too.
    Which is why limiting one user per computer does not work. Yet again, people can use this loophole to spawn tons of aliases and really mess up the dueling system. Its all stupid to me.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

maybe 2 names per ip? im not sure about this tho

Comment

this should be handled the way its already being handled. if you are on a computer used by one or more other players, contact twel admin to handle it. that way they can use their judgement. if you allow 2 users with no questions asked, half the players are going to have 2 names, and it will be like elim where half the ppl in the top 10 are aliases.
        There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Working...
        X