No announcement yet.

TWEL Season 2 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be using the '!here' idea, I will use the one I just mentioned above based on kims request for the bot to pm players periodically.

Also I've figured out how to seed the tournaments 'correctly' which is done with Cohert Randomized Seeding. All matches in particular will be the same, but those matches will be arranged differently on the bracket.

I'm hoping I can get it rearranged by Tuesday night (13th)
    TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
    TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
    TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

There is one way that the !here command can work. While you are there, one person uses the !here command. Then time starts flowing. You have to wait in the arena in order for the time to count. However, if you just sit there in spec and walk away, the other person can come in and do !here as well, instantly starting the duel. It is the other person's fault if they are afk, since they were abusing the !here command. However, if someone had to leave temporarily, they can do !here to turn off the time. Also, !here would be automatically cancelled if someone left the arena.

Comment

Both those ideas sound like pretty good solutions to me. Nothing is going to be perfect and scheduled matches would suck.

Comment

i'm not bracketed. HO HO HO!

Comment

I feel for you, buddy.

EDIT: No I don't actually, I was just saying
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
            X