Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red color scheme, blue buttons and icons... this won't do!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red color scheme, blue buttons and icons... this won't do!

I took a moment and changed every possible forum image I could find (smilies, post icons, new thread and reply buttons, etc.) over to a red color to match the look of the new TWL forum color scheme. I don't know if you can use specific images for just this forum, but if you can, here they are!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jason; 03-12-2004, 07:30 PM. Reason: I darkened some buttons, another re-upload.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Did you get the envelopes, too? 'cause I can't see them now. (I am colour deficient)

Comment

I think I got every image that's viewable to a non-admin type person, including envelopes.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

nice work jason! I updated it but i see some Red X's. Please adjust
        Greets,
        Roger

Comment

Um... I'm not exactly sure of every file that needs to be replaced. Could you tell me which ones are missing, perhaps?

[EDIT]I'm sure I didn't include the file for the "user is online" icon because I figured you could keep the same white one that's used everywhere else. Other than that, I'm not sure what I missed.[/EDIT]
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Okay, I also just darkened the new thread, reply and edit buttons. They seemed a bit too pink-ish now that I could see them alongside the rest of the color scheme. I reattached the new zip to my original post.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              Um... I'm not exactly sure of every file that needs to be replaced. Could you tell me which ones are missing, perhaps?

[EDIT]I'm sure I didn't include the file for the "user is online" icon because I figured you could keep the same white one that's used everywhere else. Other than that, I'm not sure what I missed.[/EDIT]

LEts get this furher into pm
              Greets,
              Roger

Comment

One last thing, can you change the smilies and post icons and such for just this forum, Rodge? I included red versions of those as well. And I also did up the poll icon and the sticky icon. I'm not sure if those can be customized for just one sub-forum or not either though.
                Last edited by Jason; 03-12-2004, 07:39 PM.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X