No announcement yet.

Warbird Cup, Jav Cup, and Basing Cup will be the next league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[USER="956"]ogron[/USER] That's what I was looking for, just an idea of the schedule, thanks.
    Last edited by RageRitual; 04-18-2022, 02:57 PM.
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

I'm a bit confused by this format. So a team of 2 or 3 submits a core to a league, then there's a draft to round out the roster? Is this right?

If hypothetically every active player wanting to signup submits a core of 3, who gets drafted? Do the actual cores of players get drafted and placed into teams together, or do individuals who didn't submit a core get drafted? What if there are no individuals because everyone was in a core? How does this actually work?
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

How do we just get drafted? I personally would rather just do that.
        Geio> Down to chill and play that
        Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

[QUOTE=Geio;n1359014]How do we just get drafted? I personally would rather just do that. [/QUOTE]

Hey Geio, nice to see you!

Do nothing, and be merry, my friend. You're automatically in the draft pool :)

Everyone will be drafted unless they [B]1) opt out 2) submit a core 3) haven't logged in for a long period and I feel they are unlikely to participate.[/B]
          top 100 basers list

Comment

[QUOTE=ogron;n1359016]

Hey Geio, nice to see you!

Do nothing, and be merry, my friend. You're automatically in the draft pool :)

Everyone will be drafted unless they [B]1) opt out 2) submit a core 3) haven't logged in for a long period and I feel they are unlikely to participate.[/B][/QUOTE]

Sweet brother as always thanks for all the hard work keeping this game we love alive. Just let me know when to start logging in again. Really nothing to log in for right now
            Geio> Down to chill and play that
            Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Working...
            X