• Show
Clear All

• Warbird Cup, Javelin Cup, and Basing Cup Announcement

Trench Wars Cup Rules - 2023

Trench Wars Cup Ops: Willby, RaCka, Tiny

Appeals Committee: Willby, RaCka, Dwopple

Tentative Schedule

Dates:

June 10th SATURDAY -- Draft (2:00PM EST)
    June 11th -- Games 1/2
    June 18th -- Games 3/4
    June 25th -- Game 5
    July 2nd -- Semi Finals
    July 9th -- Finals

Teams will compete against every other team ONCE per league throughout the regular season. (Single round robin)

Regular Season Timeslots:

Warbird Cup -- 2:00PM EST
    Warbird Cup -- 2:30PM EST
    Javelin Cup -- 3:00PM EST
    Javelin Cup -- 3:30PM EST
    Basing Cup -- 4:00PM EST
    Basing Cup -- 4:30PM EST

Playoff Timeslots:

Warbird Cup -- 2:00PM EDT
    Javelin Cup -- 3:30PM EDT
    Basing Cup -- 5:00PM EDT

Bans:

Players are subjected to bans or other punishments, to be decided by league ops on a case-by-case, common sense basis. Some cases will absolutely not be tolerated or negotiated:
    Trading names without notifying league ops or logging on someone else's name during a match is an auto-ban from participating in Trench Wars Cups for a minimum of (2) seasons.
    Playing under an alias that is immune to proper alias checking while not providing your real alias. Overpowered players who abuse this will forfeit their opportunity to participate with a season long ban.

Threatening a captain prior to the draft of not showing or refusing to play for them after being picked will constitute an immediate warning. If the behavior continues, the player will be banned for a minimum of (2) seasons. Be an adult and soldier through for the sake of the community and your future in TW.

Appeals:

Every captain will have a maximum of two appeals per league throughout the regular season. Every playoff match will be eligible to be appealed.

Appeals must be submitted within 24 hours of the incident on the TW forums. A detailed account of the situation and the argument for the appeal should be provided in the thread. Failure to submit an appeal within 24 hours will deem the appeal invalid and the results of the game in question will be considered final.

The league op team will respond to appeals within 72 hours after the appeal was posted with a verdict and an explanation of their reasoning behind the decision.

If an appeal is granted, the game will be replayed at an agreed time that works for both teams involved. If the opposing team is unwilling to reschedule their match at a reasonable date, they will forfeit the replay.

(Note: If something unforeseen happens that isn't accounted for in the rules or has no precedence, league ops are responsible for coming up with a common sense, rational, and fair ruling on the situation.)

Emergency Scenarios:

In the unlikely event that something catastrophic or completely unforeseen happens that has the potential to ruin the season, the league operators will do their best to solve the issue with the best interest of the Trench Wars Cup season as a whole in mind. Captains will all be consulted and play a role in handling such a critical decision.

Playoffs:

The top 4 teams in each league will advance to the playoffs. The #1 seed will play against the #4 seed and the #2 seed will play against the #3 seed.

For purposes of tiebreak we will use the teams head-to-head record.

Playoffs Format is a best of 3 in Warbird, Javelin, and Basing. All warbird and javelin games are to 50, and all basing games are to 15 minutes.

Draft:

The draft will begin at 2pm EST starting with warbird first, javelin second, and basing third.

There will be a strict time limit enforced of 1 minute 30 seconds for every pick in this draft. Once the timer hits 0 you will be asked for your selection. If you do not give your selection in a reasonable amount of time you will be given the top player available from the list.

A few days prior to the draft we will randomize the order in which captains will draft. The randomization will be recorded and uploaded to the forums.

The draft will take place on Saturday June 10th, 2023 at 2:00PM EST. The draft will snake until the last player is selected.

Round 1: 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6
    Round 2: 6 -> 5 -> 4 -> 3 -> 2 -> 1

Ad infinitum

Signups:

There will be a strict cut off of Friday June 9th at 11:59pm EST. If you attempt to sign up AFTER this time every captain will have to vote to allow your entry into the tournament.

KEY NOTES

- There will be NO STAR CAPS for these leagues.

- There will be NO BORROWING allowed for these leagues.

- Every player who signs up for this league WILL be selected.

- You have the option to sign up for 1 division, 2 divisions, or all 3 divisions.

- Aliasing will be allowed but every captain and player will know your main name for league parity.

- Players are encouraged to sign up SOONER rather than later so the league ops can accommodate accordingly and make any necessary league changes in a timely manner.
    Last edited by RaCka; 07-13-2023, 08:12 AM.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

B I G H Y P E
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Sounds fun no cap limit! Sign me up please for warbird and jav.
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Small nitpick, might want to update this:

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
        Be an adult and ask for a trade.

KEY NOTES

- There will be NO TRADING allowed for these leagues.

rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
        rEnZi> its crazy
        rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
          Small nitpick, might want to update this:

Haha thanks, stole some of the TWDT rules.

Comment

Trench Wars Cup Rules - 2023

Tentative Schedule

Dates:

June 11th -- Games 1/2
            June 18th -- Games 3/4
            June 25th -- Games 5/6
            July 2nd -- Semi Finals
            July 9th -- Finals

Teams will compete against every other team ONCE per league throughout the regular season. (Single round robin)
            Does that mean there will be 7 teams?

Draft:

There will be a strict time limit enforced of 1 minute 30 seconds for every pick in this draft. Once the timer hits 0 you will be asked for your selection. If you do not give your selection in a reasonable amount of time you will be given the top player available from the list.
            Praise be to whatever you call holy!

I dare a captain to make zero selections and have the "top player available" be your pick every time.

Are these the DT ratings? If so will the ratings be adjusted before the CUPS start so that the "top player available" is more accurate?

Thanks.
            Best> not gunna lie i thought jackie was a hot chick so i picked her in FA and found out it was a dude

Comment

Originally posted by JacKie> View Post

Does that mean there will be 7 teams?
              As of right now we are expecting 6 teams per league. Willing to increase to 8 teams if necessary.

Originally posted by JacKie> View Post

Are these the DT ratings? If so will the ratings be adjusted before the CUPS start so that the "top player available" is more accurate?

Thanks.
              There is no star cap for these leagues so the players will most likely just be listed in alphabetical order.

Comment

nothing makes sense
                is their a easier edit possibly

Comment

June 11th -- Games 1/2
                  Just making sure ppl realise there is no week gap between draft and week 1 like we're used to.
                  Last edited by Rab; 05-21-2023, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Would love to enter the draft, but working all of those Sundays. Even Sunday's I'm off I'd rather spend with the wife and kid (awe this guy has a family, chump). Plus New Mexico summers are awesome!

Have fun everyone, here's to chasing the cup!

Comment

dumb
                      gorilla kicked me and i got no squad for any league
                      ,, i have complaint, they kicked me for no reason
                      uhmmmm.. anyways enjoy

Comment

Working...
                      X