This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TRAVEL AND VACATION DATES

Post in this thread, or the [URL="https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/sscu-trench-wars-forums/dueling-cup/1358956-player-showrates"]showrate[/URL] thread, or message me in-game.

Due to the large amount of players traveling and vacationing in the coming months, [B]I will be compiling everyone's data to determine the optimal playoff dates.[/B]

This increases your chances of being able to play and win, and makes the league better.

Thank you!
    top 100 basers list

June 16th - 25th I'll be out of town. If playoffs are around that time.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Ogron would also like your home address, vacation spot address, who you will be traveling with, how long you will be gone, and to please leave a key to your home or code to the door.

🤣
      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Vacation coming up for two weeks. Please draft me last and expect me not to show. Thank you.

Comment

Still hesitating whether to put together a core or not. Finals date is currently hard for me to attend, need to try arrange things and see...
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

[QUOTE=Dreamwin;n1359025]Still hesitating whether to put together a core or not. Finals date is currently hard for me to attend, need to try arrange things and see...[/QUOTE]

Really hoping you can manage a core, would be great for the zone.

I'm really hoping players step up and submit cores over the coming two weeks, if not we'll have to convert the cups to standard drafts like Basing Cup 2020 and 2021.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

May 1-4 and also I’ll be in Vegas may 18-24 other than that should be good?
              Geio> Down to chill and play that
              Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

[QUOTE=afghan;n1358975]Ogron would also like your home address, vacation spot address, who you will be traveling with, how long you will be gone, and to please leave a key to your home or code to the door.

🤣[/QUOTE]

also, for balancing purposes, what is your mother's maiden name? also what was the first street you lived on? favorite pet's name?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                X