New Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forums

These are the new forums. Don't worry the default styles are only temporary while I find a good enough theme.

Here's an idea of what I hope to install as soon as possible

You can help by looking around for vBulletin 5 themes and sending some my way
    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Cool, much better than use to remember it. Good work to staff.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

refreshing
      Leland

Comment

Most people used the What's New button to simply see the latest posts.

The Latest Activity tab is the equivalent in vBulletin 5.
        Attached Files
        Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Nice work Wirah.. looks clean. Curious about how to use quotes and add videos ect.. without using attachments though with this format. Good work !
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Thanks Mista Mef! (Movin' on your lefffft)

Originally posted by Jessup
            Curious about how to use quotes and add videos ect.. without using attachments though with this format.
            The quote button works, but currently it eats your post if you have anything in there, be warned... might take some getting used to.

You can post video links pretty easily. Need to go to Advanced Mode first by hitting the A on the right side, then drop your link in.

Also, looks like it has a "paste from Word" button. If it works, would make post formatting a bit easier. First nail it in Word, then just post it here.
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

This looks great
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

This is good ty.

I noticed the integration on tw.org isn't picking up everything, but tbh I doubt anyone uses that so may as well just splat it.

Comment

Can we get a "Mark All Channels Read" button on the "New Topics" page? Literally my most used feature and it's gone!

Comment

Bug: If you put an image in a post and post it. Then edit it to add some text. It will fuck your image tag up.

Comment

Example:

When edited, becomes:

Comment

How do I resize my profile image? It was shrunk down when the new forums were made. I go to profiles and get into resize box prompt but it won't allow me to click on image to drag it out a bit. Anyone know?
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Something something site can?t be reached the connection was reset is all I get while at work now

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Might be a problem with the redirect from forums.trenchwars.org to forums.trenchwars.com. What happens if you go straight to the .com?
                            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Something else about not being able to connect securely. Outdated or unsafe TLS security settings?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X