Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot Broken & Giving Losses In Wins

http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90101230

Marksmin played Wolf and won 1st round, lost 2nd round. Bot gave us 0-2 loss instead. Looks like Turban was playing and got subbed on 8 deaths by IXT, who then was eliminated. TWD page doesn't show Turban at all though and only IXT's 2 deaths. Apparently, all you have to do to win close games is sub a borrow with a player from the roster at very high deaths, and it will not count the borrow player's deaths/other team's kills at all, thus giving a score like above (42-46 instead of 50-46) and making the winning team lose.

hm dunno how that happened bot probably broken

Comment

So to be completely clear about what happened in Round 1:

- Turban was borrowed for WOLF
      - Played to 8 deaths
      - Subbed out for ixt with 2 lefta
      - All of WOLF were eliminated
      - It immediately announced the win for WOLF

Is that right?

Did it show Turban on the in-game scoreboard, does anyone in this game remember? ( Exalt Turban ixt Grasps ) Also, the new scoreboard shows who is subbed in/out and when. Do you remember what it showed for ixt?

Do you remember this happening in the past? This seems like a serious bug, and also one that's easy to replicate. I'm surprised it hasn't come up before. If anyone gets a chance, can they try to sub out a borrow near the end of a losing match, and see if it happens again?
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
        So to be completely clear about what happened in Round 1:

- Turban was borrowed for WOLF
        - Played to 8 deaths
        - Subbed out for ixt with 2 lefta
        - All of WOLF were eliminated
        - It immediately announced the win for WOLF

Is that right?

Did it show Turban on the in-game scoreboard, does anyone in this game remember? ( Exalt Turban ixt Grasps ) Also, the new scoreboard shows who is subbed in/out and when. Do you remember what it showed for ixt?

Do you remember this happening in the past? This seems like a serious bug, and also one that's easy to replicate. I'm surprised it hasn't come up before. If anyone gets a chance, can they try to sub out a borrow near the end of a losing match, and see if it happens again?
        No, it didn't immediately announce a win for wolf. It announced a win for Marksmin in Round 1. We lost Round 2 and then it immediately said game over 0-2 loss.

Comment

Do you remember the score it displayed from R1? 50-46?
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
            Do you remember the score it displayed from R1? 50-46?
            Nothing looked unusual with the scoreboard from what I remember until round 2 was nearly over after someone in chat asked what round it was, because I did !status to the bot and it said 42-46 r1. I didn't think anything of it though until after the bot said 0-2 loss. I can't be sure though, because I wasn't looking for anything unusual. The twd page shows our correct recs and KOs though, minus turban.

Comment

Lol. I know and knew what happened from the start hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                Lol. I know and knew what happened from the start hehehehe
                So you did it on purpose?

Comment

ill leave it to qan to find out and fix it...if he can

Comment

Working...
                  X