This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydride
    Obviously you dont know stuff about computers.

Because if you did you would realize what Ploss, Delay and Routers are.

They aren't perfect and sometimes have defects. Now it depends on how close you are to TW server, etc
    who the fuck r u? ... shut up and explain then how the guys that was spiking didnt lagout and my team that wasnt lagging, did? tell me how. and yes, i know what delay and Ploss and routers are, actually im a programmer so stfu! dont come trash talking like if u knew something.
    Last edited by Unexpected; 02-12-2006, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Obviously you dont know stuff about computers.

Because if you did you would realize what Ploss, Delay and Routers are.

They aren't perfect and sometimes have defects. Now it depends on how close you are to TW server, etc
      there is a difference between lagging a little and lagging like THAT. stfu obviously u dont know much either seeing how u failed to explain it yourself, sir

Comment

Originally posted by Jones
        were you in spec and saw him thrust straight forward p h?
        He turned a little to rush a guy who was thrusting back and a little to the left, but he maintained his forward velocity and never let off the thrusters. He came to a dead stop right in front of the guy after about 8 seconds, when both of them should have been in the red in energy, and immediately fired. It wasn't during anything really important (elim), but he did do it.

Even his biggest supporters can't deny all the shady shit that happens when he shows up. So even if he's not as guilty as his reputation would suggest, he's built that reputation himself and he has to deal with the consequences of it.

EDIT: RATTY..., go wash your hair and be quiet. It doesn't take a dueler to realize that a guy using the thrusters for almost 10 seconds and immediately firing, in an arena with no FC greens, is full of shit.
        Last edited by PH; 02-12-2006, 04:40 PM.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

wash and cut
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by PH
            blablabla im a shitty baser
            I did the same the other day, I rushed after a newbie, and shot him, its all about energy management. A straight rush require less energy than running and turning in other directions, you cut the turns when you rush after someone, leaving you with a little more energy.

Stick to basing fatass, you don't know shit.

EDIT: And the newbie did ofcourse cry about how I cheated, shooting before he did.
            Last edited by RATTY...; 02-12-2006, 08:57 PM.
            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Thank you for proving that your reading and comprehension skills are on par with those of a second-grader.

You can't thrust for eight seconds and immediately fire without an FC. Period. There was no release of the thrusters and no slowing down. Both of them should have been left with less than 300 energy, yet delectable fired within a split second of coming to a stop right next to the guy. That's "just luck". Right. I think the fumes from your '91 Accord have killed what few brain cells you had.
              Last edited by PH; 02-13-2006, 03:29 AM. Reason: Can't fucking spell "than".
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I've seen this happen (or things like this) several times in past, long before this CE hype got introduced. I think the problem these days is, that people judge to quickly. If you jump 1 time in a twd game, you'll get reported for using CE. Eat 1 bullet, reported for CE, ect. A copple of months ago, no one even knew about CE and no one got reported so quickly. People tend to over react to things. If you ask around now, I bet people would say over 60% of the TW population is using CE of some sort. But in fact, I think this isnt even close to 10%. The people that are actually using CE will be caught eventually.
                Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

Try searching for the cheat engine you all are talking about... there's no sources for it on google. So I don't think a lot of people would even know where to look for 1
                  1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Yeah, no linking to cheat engine, children.-Dameon
                    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 02-15-2006, 07:34 PM.
                    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                    1:Cower> Sword
                    1:Kthx> ok
                    1:Cower> Axe
                    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                    1:Cower> ?
                    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Depre
                      Try searching for the cheat engine you all are talking about... there's no sources for it on google. So I don't think a lot of people would even know where to look for 1
                      And don't encourage them... -Dameon
                      Last edited by Dameon Angell; 02-15-2006, 07:34 PM.
                      megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                      L K> taught u what?
                      megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                      9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                      9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Last edited by PH : Today at 01:29 AM. Reason: Can't fucking spell "than".

LOL
                        Warning: Disconnected From Server.
                        paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
                        paralyze> and nice try
                        Sleuth> WTF
                        Sleuth> OK QUIET
                        JuNkA> LOL
                        Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                        Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
                        Thoughts> u wish
                        Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                        Vue> LOOL
                        Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                        Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
                        Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
                        abbot> ..
                        Thoughts> LMFAO
                        paralyze> ROFL
                        Sleuth> stfu

Comment

Too bad CE sends a server error and it gives smods the arena it was used in

Interesting.. I'm pretty sure if he has used CE, mods would have been in there quick

EDIT:I was told this by a player banned, so I assume it's true
                          Then why do so many people still use it?

Comment

Originally posted by kronic
                            Then why do so many people still use it?
                            How do you know if people are using it and the amount of people? Do you have inside information?
                            Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                            Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                            Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

i know of at least 5 ppl who use it on a daily basis not naming names

Comment

Locked cause this is just gonna go a whole different way that I don't think we should be going. And no, we're not linking or showing where to get Cheat Engine here.
                                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                                X