This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
    lag happens, the fact dele stayed in is just luck.
    The fact that he can thrust all the way across an arena (one with no FCs) and immediately fire is also "just luck", right?
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Dele is like the godfather of CE and he hacks straight trough routers, severs, games and bots just to win a shitty dd.

anyways i've heard this before (kid kaos' thread vs Quicksand and somebody whinning about Value/shoebox cheating) but i kinda doubt its possible to do.
      2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
      2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
      2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
      2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
      2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
      2:Cig Smoke> thdx
      2:Miksel> elim 3
      2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
      2:Morgane> LOL
      2:Enflame> haha
      2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

i dont think delectable sits there for hours making subspace hacks
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

everyone is whining about Sake is cheating or dele but why would dele cheat on a game & still lose it?
          last time i checked you cheat to win a game not to lose one...
          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by PH
            The fact that he can thrust all the way across an arena (one with no FCs) and immediately fire is also "just luck", right?
            maybe you got a little screen :P

j/k
            SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
            SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
            Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
            Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
            1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
            1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlAmE
              Dele is like the godfather of CE and he hacks straight trough routers, severs, games and bots just to win a shitty dd.

anyways i've heard this before (kid kaos' thread vs Quicksand and somebody whinning about Value/shoebox cheating) but i kinda doubt its possible to do.
              Too bad CE sends a server error and it gives smods the arena it was used in

Interesting.. I'm pretty sure if he has used CE, mods would have been in there quick

EDIT:I was told this by a player banned, so I assume it's true
              1:Hydride> who we play next week
              1:ReNdErED> Pandora
              1:ReNdErED> gulp
              1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
              1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
              1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
              1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
              1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

yea guys dele doesnt cheat... just because he has an intense lag rush doesnt mean that he cheats... stop blaming a single person and worry about bigger issues... this problem has happened during many dds... ive accused quicksand of the same thing and i wasnt right so stop the bullshit...
                1:Ammunative> you should take a break from the forums
                1:Ammunative> lol
                1:Zingy> lol agreed
                1:Zingy> i think things are getting too tense
                1:Ammunative> get yourself banned for a while
                1:Ammunative> itll be good for ya
                1:Zingy> i'll just pretend sk8 sent out a hitman to take me out, so i ahve to lay low for a while
                1:Zingy> hide in my e-Cave

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Charisma
                  There's obviously something fishy about delectable. In a game vs ownage when lethargy was banned, the game was going fine, till he subbed himself in in the final round. The next thing he did was hunting lethargy all over as to show everyone that he's "cheating" by eating bullets. The funny thing is leth got 1 death before dele went in the game. I believe dele was the one doin the shield prizing, and also that he's in control of a hack that staff are unaware of. Also in this case, everyone in verone lagged out when they were about to win the game vs sake. Dele was obviously the one doing the cheating work as he was the only one who didnt lag out. The sooner him and his squad get banned, the better it would be for TW.
                  this one made my day
                  oh and were you in spec and saw him thrust straight forward p h?
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones
                    this one made my day
                    oh and were you in spec and saw him thrust straight forward p h?
                    ph is a baser, the last thing we need is a crappy baser who talks like he knows about dueling.
                    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
                      ph is a baser, the last thing we need is a crappy baser who talks like he knows about dueling.
                      On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being not ugly and 10 being as ugly as Goddess, how ugly are you?
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth
                        On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being not ugly and 10 being as ugly as Goddess, how ugly are you?
                        10 :smile:
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ON CHEATING. SHIT HAPPENS, YOU GET PISSED OFF ABOUT IT, I KNOW, BUT IT ISNT ALWAYS BECAUSE SOMEONE CHEATED. LAG IS PART OF THE GAME. GET OVER IT. seriously
                          Dice
                          TWLB Champions Season 8
                          TWLJ Champions Season 8
                          TWLB Champions Season 10
                          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

i was speccing the game, and Verone seemed to have had the game won, at 46-30 [something like that], and then they all lagged out.

on speccing delectable; he was spiking all over the place; many other people who specced delectable saw this as well; but for some reason; EVERY staff who was there claimed they did not see this

not giving any opinions; just telling what i saw.

-refer
                            Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
                            Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
                            Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
                            Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
                            Glide> so i made one

Comment

Originally posted by Refer
                              i was speccing the game, and Verone seemed to have had the game won, at 46-30 [something like that], and then they all lagged out.

on speccing delectable; he was spiking all over the place; many other people who specced delectable saw this as well; but for some reason; EVERY staff who was there claimed they did not see this

not giving any opinions; just telling what i saw.

-refer
                              exactly refer, i didnt intend to give any oppinion, but lets say, i know some stuff bout computers, and if its normal stuff like this to happen then why does it happen? I wanna know, like what? sudden lag for some ppl in one arena? when u change arenas lag seems fine? was the bot? someone explain, thats the only thing i was trying to say when i 1st posted this, of course, ppl had to come trash talking.. as usual. anyway.. i would like someone to talk to me, its supossed to figure out some "solution" or try to understand the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Unexpected
                                exactly refer, i didnt intend to give any oppinion, but lets say, i know some stuff bout computers
                                Obviously you dont know stuff about computers.

Because if you did you would realize what Ploss, Delay and Routers are.

They aren't perfect and sometimes have defects. Now it depends on how close you are to TW server, etc
                                1:Hydride> who we play next week
                                1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                                1:ReNdErED> gulp
                                1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                                1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                                1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                                1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                                1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Working...
                                X