Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redraft #2

Edit:

Oh for god's sake, all anyone ever does anymore is bitch and moan when they don't get their way. I'm fucking tired of it. Under, you wanna know what you got out of it? The ability t axe 5 players and replace them with whoever you wanted without the other captains up your ass.

Exe, half those people have never come to me and asked to be put on the waivers list. You can't just pick them because they tell you they want to play. That's even more bias.

So, none of your picks stand, all of the roster changes will be going back to normal, and on Saturday at 3 PM EST the official redraft will take place. You (a captain), or one of your assistant captains can represent the team.

And exe, I would suggest two things to you: pick people who are actually on the waivers list, and get the people you claim 'want to play' to actually ask me to be placed onto the list.
    Last edited by Vehicle; 06-20-2005, 01:30 PM.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

I am axing Colonel because he has announced his retirement, and picking up chain, who, according to the site was just admitted as a waiver
    Last edited by Chingy; 06-19-2005, 08:36 PM.
    1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

Comment

I would like to axe Aerin and coojma and recruit Horror and Shadezer. Looks like some have been struck by inactivity
      "I know few French" -Appleseed

Comment

Edit:

Oh for god's sake, all anyone ever does anymore is bitch and moan when they don't get their way. I'm fucking tired of it. Under, you wanna know what you got out of it? The ability t axe 5 players and replace them with whoever you wanted without the other captains up your ass.

Exe, half those people have never come to me and asked to be put on the waivers list. You can't just pick them because they tell you they want to play. That's even more bias.

So, none of the captains picks stand, all of the roster changes will be going back to normal, and on Saturday 3 PM EST the official redraft will take place. You (a captain), or one of your assistant captains can represent the team.

And exe, I would suggest two things to you: pick people who are actually on the waivers list, and get the people you claim 'want to play' to actually ask me to be placed onto the list.
        Last edited by Vehicle; 06-20-2005, 01:30 PM.
        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Aerin isn't inactive, what the hell. Can't just go replacing players just because you like to. Plus, wouldn't it be more fair if you actually asked the captains in game with a number draw just like how you decided who got first pick at the first draft?
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

I did that before hand kim. This is basically just a place to 'fire' and 'hire' new players. And activity is taken into account. I ?find every player before I allow for them to be axed.
            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

If I had a gorgeous womans body I'd dress it in tight red leather pants, 10 inch heels with my toenails coloured hot pink and tight see-thru shirt with a big "hey! pick me" text, across my giant but oh so perky 36dd's, positioned in such way that you could see my pierced nipples.

On the back, I'd have a "Fuck you, asshole" print. I might be a hoe, but I ain't coming for free.
              Originally posted by Disliked
              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I am hereby axing Martial, Izor and Homicide for inactiveness and replacing them with Singer, confluence, and Ezo.
                Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

This sucks ffs. Whoever posts faster gets the player? Seriously I'm not playing this shit if the re-draft happens this way. I happen to have exam today so I cant pick anymore the good players.
                  I lost some hours last weekend so I could be in the re-draft. None came except for me and I.D. and what we get for it? Nothing .

Change this rule to a normal re-draft one by one ffs. I really dont plan to play this way.

Edit: LOL most of the ppl they are replacing arent even INACTIVE ...

This
                  isnt
                  FAIR
                  1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                  1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                  1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                  1:Vitja> afk
                  1:Underground> haha vit
                  1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Last edited by exe; 06-20-2005, 03:07 PM. Reason: Message deleted

Comment

Originally posted by exe
                      Download out Webbb in.
                      Quoted for truth
                      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
                        This sucks ffs. Whoever posts faster gets the player? Seriously I'm not playing this shit if the re-draft happens this way. I happen to have exam today so I cant pick anymore the good players.
                        I lost some hours last weekend so I could be in the re-draft. None came except for me and I.D. and what we get for it? Nothing .

Change this rule to a normal re-draft one by one ffs. I really dont plan to play this way.

Edit: LOL most of the ppl they are replacing arent even INACTIVE ...

This
                        isnt
                        FAIR
                        Woah slow down, we're not playing for money. Its just TWDT
                        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God
                          I am hereby axing Martial, Izor and Homicide for inactiveness and replacing them with Singer, confluence, and Ezo.
                          tahkis> ?find izor
                          Izor - (Private arena)

tahkis> ?find martial
                          Martial - baseelim
                          megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                          L K> taught u what?
                          megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                          9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                          9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

So, none of your picks stand, all of the roster changes will be going back to normal, and on Saturday 3 PM EST the official redraft will take place. You (a captain), or one of your assistant captains can represent the team.

Edit:When it is chosen who will be attending please post that information here so you can be sure you will be represented for the re-draft.
                            Last edited by Vehicle; 06-20-2005, 01:29 PM.
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
                              tahkis> ?find izor
                              Izor - (Private arena)

tahkis> ?find martial