Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Pool Broken Down Into * Ratings (See your dreams crash and burn)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
    rofl at cumu being ranked higher than me. rofl rofl rofl afk rofl.

we should both be ranked as 5s btw.
    loooooool

rank 7 n00b

Comment

• haha yeah. I wonder which of the 3 leagues that I started in playoffs last league I was never solid in I think I now know why we didnt win! It wasnt domi and vitjas cheating, it was because I sucked :X
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• scoop its very good to know you will beat us in 2 leagues, good for you.

i dont think your seeing whats important here, dice isnt pirates, if you think we are actually bothered if we are on decline or not..and the same goes for " twd rankings" or whoever we recruit, everyone is usable in ways that we see fit, newbie or not, so i think you should stick to your fucking seat when you talk of things you dont know, you are always the "pre season twl champion".

and if you could help me out, look at the date..what does it say? summer. when is twl? maybe in october. alot of people will be gone on vacations this month and in august and its probably not just me..but i think...maybe..but just maybe..alot of people, dice included, dont really care right now. i rather sweat for a real reason right now than the one's you and your friends have. got it newbie? = )
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

• yeah, lets all blame mantra slider for being shit!
          Displaced> I get pussy every day
          Displaced> I'm rich
          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
          Thors> prolly
          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• no I think megman89 cares alot stayon.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• 9 *'s

Jamal
              ph
              Jrahen
              Singer? star?
              Vatican Assassin? star?
              Kim
              Sarger? star?
              cripple
              Jeenyuss? star?
              Fujiwara? star?
              Waven
              Royst? star?
              pascone
              B4sERmaN75_X
              unabled? star?
              psymorph
              cig smoke

wah?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                I guarantee Pirates will beat Dice in 2 out of three leagues. Gonna have fun stomping you in LD mega you hook nosed yankee fuk. Everyone knows dice is on the decline and it's obvious to see. Go fill your squad with more newbies, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE2PxgngJOc
                Being on the decline means you were once at the top. Sad for you's at pirates that never happend. Besides i dont understand where you get ur decline idea from, TWD ratings atm? Thats a joke m8. Everyone knows Dice doesnt care until playoffs, and whats even more sad is everyone knows Dice doesnt care about TWLD ever we play that for fun, So hopefuly you guys will beat us in that if not ur pretty sad. You wont come close in TWLB, and you probably wont come close in TWLJ because ur stars like Herc are hit or miss. 1 game he's 20-3 next game he's a 3-10 and out in 3 mins. Same as Singer.

As for the newbies comment. The thing is Dice had our moment when we recruited only "elite" guys. Now we enjoy the few newbs we let on squad who are actualy part of the squad now such as TJ. He mite be useless as fuk but he's still fun to have around, same as moot and all those other useless fukers. The nice thing is, we dont need 30 elite nad active pilots like you's do. We need our core which we still have since season 8 for the most part, and the difference is Dice's core is and has been always better then pirates.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• damnit summa answer me!!
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• dice and syndicate are tied for most TWL titles, would just like to state ive been in both squadrons therefore i am uberleet. please respect. gg noobies
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                      I guarantee Pirates will beat Dice in 2 out of three leagues. Gonna have fun stomping you in LD mega you hook nosed yankee fuk. Everyone knows dice is on the decline and it's obvious to see. Go fill your squad with more newbies, thanks.
                      just like last season Disoblige was going too? I remember you saying that one too, after you beat pandora in the FIRST round of TWLB you were like goodluck mega diso is going to win this league and probably lj and ld too. Man you are fucking stupid.

You and eelam must be brothers or something. Promise your going to win this league and that league about 3 months before TWL even starts then what happens when TWL comes? Same thing every year, you just simply lose. The funny thing is your serious about what your saying. Don't make promises you can't guarantee. Maybe if you won a title here and there I can take you seriously but your nothing than another TWD "Star".

I was trying to help you out on my first post about you scoop. Please take my advice and just shut your fucking mouth because you honestly don't know anything.
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                      1:waven> is if im going to prison
                      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• eelam for the past 2 seasons you have shit talked your way to multiple losses..after pandora's second lb loss you ceased your shit talk. wtf happened??
                        twl isnt for 3 months and youve already started again? are you hoping your shit talking wont be in vain AGAIN???? pathetic
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• this is probably the thread to have this conversation in

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                            9 *'s

Jamal
                            ph
                            Jrahen
                            Singer? star?
                            Vatican Assassin? star?
                            Kim
                            Sarger? star?
                            cripple
                            Jeenyuss? star?
                            Fujiwara? star?
                            Waven
                            Royst? star?
                            pascone
                            B4sERmaN75_X
                            unabled? star?
                            psymorph
                            cig smoke

wah?
                            lol i'm a 9

lloplolpo[lp

i don't even play this shit zone anymore and i'm a 9.

but yeah, on a serious note, having played with vati and sarger and watched jeenyuss and royst at their peaks, i can vouch that they are stars at their respective ship(s). can't really say for the other three.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• I dont really consider a person who is a great SHARK to be a all star baser. U cud be the best sharkl in the zone, all you do is repel shit. I dont consider that being wrothy of a basing star. If your a elite terrier or javeline in base then maybe your a basing star. But anyone can spid really, and anyone can repel shit so.....yea basing is for pubbers
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Maybe they are stars because they play the ship (shark), and dont give a fuck about the asshats who has no clue about anything, and just blames sharks for everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X