Captains Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can see it now

the majority of the people being drafted is going to bitch and complain and not play for their teams
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

for the last time, i really dont see how skill in a particular league has anything to do with skill in being a captain. if anything, you want a captain that doesn't play at all and can make sound judgment with subs.
      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
        i can see it now

the majority of the people being drafted is going to bitch and complain and not play for their teams
        Ofc they are lol They did b4 and they will again. Especialy if you're on the team that on paper is the obvious worst
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

think of it this way. there are going to be close to 30 other people on your squad besides the captains. don't fuck those 30 people over because you're being sour vaginas about this shit. cig, c'mon dude. if it's that kind of attitude that ruined the first draft then why bring that attitude into it straight from the get-go? look, if this ends up getting fucked up by scoop and dreamwin then so be it. but let it go through at least one or two weeks of playing before deciding to completely quit on your team, please. if not for me, for the good of this fucked up zone.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

why do morons signed up for a draft league if they only want to get drafted by specific people

just join their twl squad and wait till then
            Last edited by Chuckle; 07-09-2008, 02:05 AM.
            TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

jaa is a good captain except when he adds himself
              Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                think of it this way. there are going to be close to 30 other people on your squad besides the captains. don't fuck those 30 people over because you're being sour vaginas about this shit. cig, c'mon dude. if it's that kind of attitude that ruined the first draft then why bring that attitude into it straight from the get-go? look, if this ends up getting fucked up by scoop and dreamwin then so be it. but let it go through at least one or two weeks of playing before deciding to completely quit on your team, please. if not for me, for the good of this fucked up zone.
                Your right, but you know me
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

anyone who refuses to play for any of the captains should be removed from the league immediately.

if they dont feel like playing for whoever picks them, they dont feel like playing at all

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX View Post
                    Jeen > > > all those if he was an option
                    ^^^

Comment

def going for burger nipples or mushroom gladiators

Comment

Singer should not be allowed to name his team Candy King. That name is copyrighted by M_M God.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I obtained the rights, shh.

Comment

lopls

lols

Comment

Working...
                            X