No announcement yet.

bid: ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, I know its lame but wtf you want me to do? These pro's just keep signing up late and I want to get one of them too. I could drop some lower * ppl but the -2 rule makes it just insane. That's why I had to drop ohio. The whole bidding system is pretty flawed but I didnt abuse it until now. I want to play fair too so PH can decide what will happen. Im okay with anything.

Humid also removed himself due to health issues before I could drop him, so is it -2 for me anyway? Sucks to lose him.

Comment

youre supposed to sleep in the bed youve already made

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        youre supposed to sleep in the bed youve already made
        and here i thought you made the bed after you've slept in it. i always thought it was a bit iffy.
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/

Comment

The one downside to TWL (and this tournament) is that anytime there has ever been a loop hole people have found and abused, staff has been unwilling to change it mid-season. Not every single time, but about 95% of the time, and that's no good. This is obviously a loop hole and I know it's just a draft tournament but it's kind of taking the little fun that was in it, out of it. Don't follow the trends of people that have run leagues before you, swallow your pride, admit the mistake, fix it, and move on (this is obviously directed at whomever is in charge of this tournament, not necessarily PH, just figured this was as good of a place as any to put this)
          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
          3:Best> see it coming
          3:Best> sad

Comment

I will be releasing all my players and re-bidding 4 stars on all of them by making 31 threads for all the players from my team by monday if this is still not fixed, too much of a joke, gonna play along.

Comment

ya abuse it to the max that helps the situation
              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
              X