• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raples is a very very good player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
      Dp you said that to me too what is the joke that I'm missing

lol just noticed In bolded letters YOU CANNOT COMPLAING ABOUT YOUR RATING. That didnt go to well did it. :P
      hi downfall, my favorite 7 star player!!!!
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• I'm the best 7* in the history of tw. That is all. I love you jeenyuss.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Broly View Post
          glad you did research on that. TWD pretty much means little, and to judge me on something of 2-3 games based on sweet/evil is pretty weak.

btw, who're you tragik?
          TWD is all we got on you. According to the TWL site, you only played 1 game in the last 3 seasons. Starting 1 game in 3 seasons does not make you a "Consistent TWL starter" which is what a 7 would make you.

Tragik = Jaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnt View Post
            TWD is all we got on you. According to the TWL site, you only played 1 game in the last 3 seasons. Starting 1 game in 3 seasons does not make you a "Consistent TWL starter" which is what a 7 would make you.

Tragik = Jaa
            listen to TWLD champion and pro runner, burnt. that is all.

Exalt still best 7* in history.

although that is like saying the best 6th man in history, or the best pinch hitter.

Why am I not a regular starter damnit. I have a pro fadeaway jumpshot and can dunk better then Dominique Wilkins on his best days.

broly, you are like the celtics' worst bench player, meaning stfu and be glad you got 6*s
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              listen to TWLD champion and pro runner, burnt. that is all.

Exalt still best 7* in history.

although that is like saying the best 6th man in history, or the best pinch hitter.

Why am I not a regular starter damnit. I have a pro fadeaway jumpshot and can dunk better then Dominique Wilkins on his best days.

broly, you are like Pau Gasol.
              thanks.
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                I'd hate to think how bad you are if you think that Raples is a very very good player.
                This is funny coming from you considering how terrible you are at this game. Paying someone to play for you does not give you the same as being good yourself.

?buy ego = fail
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• Oh, basketball analogies.

I am like dwight howard defensive player of the year and going to win his ring this year.

Also Broly if by Gasol you mean the ugliest fuck ever who could be mistaken as a bum if he wasnt in that basketball jersey then I agree :turned:

Holla DP my favourite 6*
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• p.s. I dont think Magic are gonna win. Lakers in 6
                    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• I'm like micheal jordan.. and you are like bugsey bogues

I own, and you just overachieve
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Noah View Post
                        This is funny coming from you considering how terrible you are at this game. Paying someone to play for you does not give you the same as being good yourself.

?buy ego = fail
                        I never claimed that I was a good player and I acknowledge everywhere that I am not. Your personal attacks on me and my skill level are completely independent of the fact that Raples isn't a very very good player, but is more of a solid TWD'er and not someone I'd want in a competitive TWL lineup.

I'm able to assess as captain a player's skill level independent of my own.

Comment

I'm like micheal jordan.. and you are like bugsey bogues
                          who the fk is busey bogues

basketball newb

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/muggsy_bogues/
                          Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

• Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                            I never claimed that I was a good player and I acknowledge everywhere that I am not. Your personal attacks on me and my skill level are completely independent of the fact that Raples isn't a very very good player, but is more of a solid TWD'er and not someone I'd want in a competitive TWL lineup.

I'm able to assess as captain a player's skill level independent of my own.
                            so please tell broly he is a 6* and to stfu, tired of seeing his name
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

so please tell broly he is a 6* and to stfu, tired of seeing his name
                              I can tell him that.

BROLY YOU'RE A TERRIBLE WARBIRD! GET OUT OF EXALTS TOPIC NOW! NOW I SAY!

:fear:

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                                I can tell him that.

BROLY YOU'RE A TERRIBLE WARBIRD! GET OUT OF EXALTS TOPIC NOW! NOW I SAY!

:fear:
                                ty turban, well said pro
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X