Proposal: No Bid Retraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
    You can't consider something cheating if was not strictly expressly forbidden. It was vague. In one post Jaa mentioned that last year retracting bids when others had already bid on something was illegal, but in another thread humid ignored that someone had retracted a bid. Was inconsistent without. That is why any arguments need to be thrown out and Humid/Stargazer need to make a judgment that is fair and enforce it.
    It is obvious cheating, and is more of an unwritten rule. Yes, you can consider it cheating when the only intent of it would be to artificially raise prices, as they have done it multiple times on multiple players, thus screwing everyone else over. You shouldn't have to specifically say "don't do this, it is morally wrong" for people to know it's cheating. Plus, just ask every single other captain in TWDT about ignite and jaa and ask them if it is cheating. I bet they all say it is.

Ignite and jaa on quake. Go figure. Jaa didn't used to be this lame, but he wasn't on quake last season either. The ignite as captain thing, well... everyone should have known better on that one. A big wallet doesn't make you a good captain,
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Jaa is not on quake, Exalt. :turned:
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
        Jaa is not on quake, Exalt. :turned:
        THEN I STAND CORRECTED! but he was on quake!

ignite and jaa are still wrong with what they are doing.

I feel bad for the 6* players who just got screwed into the "higher then 6*" rule and so never get to play, all because jaa and ignite raised their price then deleted the post

still think they should be warned at least
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
        X