Ignite and Jaa Cheating in TWDT Bids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignite and Jaa Cheating in TWDT Bids

Ignite and Jaa continue to retract bids, thus artificially raising the prices of players (some as much as 20-30 stars). They will bid on a player, wait til someone else bids higher, continue to raise the price, then retract their bid by editing, thus the player who bids after them are stuck with a player who might have been a 6* turned into a 12*.

This not only screws up salary cap limits, but also makes the waiver wire players who would normally be 6* into much higher, and thus they won't ever get to play TWDT. This is blatent cheating, and I hope that ignite and jaa both get banned for it.

All they are doing is ruining any chance that a 6* player would ever get to play. They continue to do it, and keep saying it isn't cheating. The problem is that it's obvious cheating, and shouldn't need to be stated in the rules.

Please either warn these players, remove them from captain, or ban them from TWDT. I don't care, but they are screwing things up for everyone on purpose.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Get educated on whats happening and then talk. Why make a new post? Why? Humid will read all the posts anyways.

My favorite part is that you haven't actually looked at any of the bids this was done. None of it has to do with being a 6* or not. Only about who owns which player and at what price. Retraction has been done by not only Ignite and Jaa, but Burnt (perhaps only in response to Ignite), Dead_Rain earlier in the week if I'm not mistaken.

Humid and Stargazer will look at what happened, make a judgment, and it'll be fine.

Just please, you're making it worse.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
      Get educated on whats happening and then talk. Why make a new post? Why? Humid will read all the posts anyways.

My favorite part is that you haven't actually looked at any of the bids this was done. None of it has to do with being a 6* or not. Only about who owns which player and at what price. Retraction has been done by not only Ignite and Jaa, but Burnt (perhaps only in response to Ignite), Dead_Rain earlier in the week if I'm not mistaken.

Humid and Stargazer will look at what happened, make a judgment, and it'll be fine.

Just please, you're making it worse.
      So you're now defending the players who did this shit on purpose in the first place now? yeah, that sure makes it better, since me bringing it out publicly as to how it ruins things for a lot of players sure hurts it right?

It has everything to do with being a 6* or not, because this goes beyond captains getting players or not and spending *s. The majority of 6* players or below would never ever get to play without the 6* rule, and by forcing those specific players to be higher then 6* means they never get to play.

So please get educated before you post about things you don't understand. You're making it worse.
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

All of the retracted bids occurred after the players were already above 6*status due to the 20* rule, or the retraction will have no effect on whether or not they pass 20* and remain 6* eligible. I'm not defending them, just pointing out the actual facts for Humid/Stargazer to read and ignore your posts.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

All of the retracted bids occurred after the players were already above 6*status due to the 20* rule. I'm not defending them, just pointing out the actual facts for Humid/Stargazer to read and ignore your posts.
          so my posts must be useless considering jaa and ignite have done it repeatedly, and are the only ones to have done it until the other captains caught wind trying to retaliate

so why ARE you defending them so much black mage?

you must assume cheating is ok, or you would not be backing them so much and trying to discredit me so harshly

obviously I make good points, so stop trashing my threads and go back to public arenas, not like you will play TWDT anyway
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Read my actual posts. Other captains did it earlier in the week also. I'll compile a list of all the incidents for you. Good luck with the whole defiling my character thing. I think all the captains are aware that I have been impartial.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Read my actual posts. Other captains did it earlier in the week also. I'll compile a list of all the incidents for you. Good luck with the whole defiling my character thing. I think all the captains are aware that I have been impartial.
              I haven't been impartial because I said before TWDT started what would happen when ignite became a captain. It's pretty obvious to figure out he is a dishonest person in general, and so I knew he would try to pull bullshit like this.

Yes other captains did it, but only after ignite and jaa did it repeatedly to them. While retaliation isn't right, the people who started the bullshit should be the ones who pay for it. Simple as that.

And you defiled mine first by saying "ignore exalt's posts" like you are the one who should monitor everything? You're not even on a twdt team.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Humid asked me to keep a spreadsheet for the league, so I have monitored what has happened and have done so. I've also helped captains with questions. As promised, here is a list of all the retractions, in rough order of date.

Dead_rain retracts a bid on Props, player is won by Burnt for the minimum (Summa allowed retraction.)
                Ignite retracts a bid on Mattey, Jaa wins for the minimum but drops Mattey anyways (Summa ignored the retraction)
                Creature tried to retract dropping a few people but was denied.
                Ignite retracted bid of 65 on Necromotic.
                Burnt retracted bid of 22 on century.
                Burnt retracts a bid on Lomoro because Ignite retracted Necromotic bid. Retracted bid didn't matter, player ended up below 6* limit.
                Jaa retracts a bid on beast of the east, Creature wins anyways below 6* threshold.
                Creature retracted a bid of 12 on cremation after fiasco went down, but put the bid back

Think there might be one more retraction but im too tired to find it.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

I just got owned!

but, I still think ignite and jaa have been doing things more blatent then that... by bidding super high, then retracting by DELETING and or EDITING posts

you have not mentioned that

thats the issue... its not saying "hey i bet 10* on this person" someone else bets, then I say "hey I bet 12*" "oh wait, I can't, nevermind retract that"

its more like "hey I bet 10*" another cap bets 11, then they will edit the old post "hey I bet 11*" other cap bets 12 now, then they will edit the old post
                  "hey I bet 12*" other cap rebets again 13 so and and so forth now its 16* and its like "first post: deleted"

and all you see is the other cap betting 16* for someone they could have gotten for 10*, since the old post was now deleted

This is what you seem to be overlooking black mage. It also is no excuse. People should have known better. Editing posts and/or deleting them is obvious cheating in these situations.

Whats to stop someone from being 2nd to last player during the deadline to post a star bid, the final person winning with higher, but the post before it edited to be higher still, thus the person before the last post wins

that is also an issue
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Yes that is a separate issue involving Creatue and Jaa, which Creature has explained in the posts pertaining to it and a few others I am explaining all of this now because im going away for the weekend. Creature is accusing Jaa of editing his post prior to timestamp showing an edit for Spawnisen and someone else, too tired to check.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Yes that is a separate issue involving Creatue and Jaa, which Creature has explained in the posts pertaining to it and a few others
                      so you are agreeing that it is cheating finally?
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Check the Spawnisen topic for my opinion on that matter.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Check the Spawnisen topic for my opinion on that matter.
                          I did read it, you said nothing about it. You might try to be unbiased and not have an opinion, but I have an opinion and will state it.

Jaa cheated. Obviously creature didnt bid 30 after jaa bid 32, and then create a fake story in which jaa edited his post within the 5 minutes it allows to not show the timestamp.

That being the case, then any bid made at 11:59 pm can be edited again and again within 5 minutes, which is obviously cheating. That already breaks a basic rule of the bid wars, which is no more bids count after 11:59, yet jaa and ignite have found a way around it.

It is cheating plain and simple. Something should be done to penalize this type of shit happening any further.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Poor, poor Exalt. When will he realize his word carries about as much weight and merit as a strung out crack addict.

Comment

Your words dont carry much weight either ignite everybody knows your full of shit too.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                              X