No announcement yet.

Absolute stupidity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the free agents for this league are any good. Waste of my time. I don't even bother to check who is available.

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
      None of the free agents for this league are any good. Waste of my time. I don't even bother to check who is available.
      Then you have no excuses if you fail to show enough people again.
      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

I highly doubt captains are all here in this league have the same objective as the philosophical geniuses that run this league. We want to win and we try to add our best lineup. That means we don't want to sign people like this:

If these are my options for TWDT league than the league is wrong and I am right.

Ariana
        Arobas+
        Arsen
        Audit
        AURA
        baba
        BlackMage
        Blowtorch
        bolt
        bone thug
        Calibra
        Cap
        cash.MONay
        Celly <ER>
        CHARS!
        Chief Ustav
        Ciao
        circlepusher
        Clamydia
        Coastal
        Corleone
        Cres
        dads revenge
        Dako
        Damaging
        Dameon Angell
        DankNuggets
        Disorder
        Displaced
        Doc Flabby
        Dominant <ER>
        Dre
        Duck
        El_Mariachi
        em
        Exodius
        Fork Off
        Fr3aky
        Frightful
        Gmail
        Goddess
        grand
        Gripe
        gz
        Haeduan
        htf <ER>
        icy wytez
        Innovate
        Jacklyn
        jatt
        Joyrider
        Kahlan
        Kose
        Kristy
        kynamite
        LagLust
        Lance
        lawlawl
        legerity
        lilwade
        lo swaga
        Lunch3
        m1ke hunt
        Mastersword
        Mattey
        Menthol
        MetalKid
        Minotar
        mobey
        money
        Morgan
        mr_flab
        Narsil
        Nicci
        Oops
        Panda Bear
        Paralyze
        pee pee sock
        Phat Farmers
        phata$$
        Phreek
        Pinkstar
        Poni
        Qualified
        Redlights
        rui
        Set it off
        Sheep
        Sheriff
        Skilder
        Slang
        sludge
        SoHeartLess
        Sokomoko
        squazzie
        Tagmor
        the flying russian
        Thix
        Tildestar
        tj hazuki
        tmac
        Tohn
        Tresmius
        Tupla i
        unknown warrior~
        Versa
        wage
        Welt
        Whimp
        Witness
        WorstPlayerEver
        wuv
        X machine

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
          I highly doubt captains are all here in this league have the same objective as the philosophical geniuses that run this league. We want to win and we try to add our best lineup. That means we don't want to sign people like this:
          In order to win you probably need 5 players in. Are some of those people better than the_paul in WB playing from work?
          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

ignite get a life man

Comment

Go cry about it ignite. Some of us West Coast players dont have a problem with early start times.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I see some awesome basers on that list ignite just posted. I don't about peoples activity though. I admit that the list doesn't have big names left dueling-/javelinwise. Displaced and Mattey have some pretty impressive TWLD recs, but once again I'm not sure about the activity.

TWDD is the most popular thing in trench wars, so you should be able to find a couple active smurfs on that list.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks View Post
                  I see some awesome basers on that list ignite just posted. I don't about peoples activity though. I admit that the list doesn't have big names left dueling-/javelinwise. Displaced and Mattey have some pretty impressive TWLD recs, but once again I'm not sure about the activity.

TWDD is the most popular thing in trench wars, so you should be able to find a couple active smurfs on that list.
                  I agree. Ignite.... heres some advice

Learn how to find talent that isn't already known as the #1 wb or #1 jav and so on and so forth. Find someone that is good that is overlooked or something.

I am almost positive there is at least one or two players in that list that can pull even or positive recs in every wb or jav game from now on, but it is up to you to find them.

Stop thinking like the Quake captain for 5 minutes and think like the Puma captain (from twdd not DT) and find yourself a decent fill in player. The_Paul sure as hell isn't the answer for that. This is completely up to you.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    I agree. Ignite.... heres some advice

Learn how to find talent that isn't already known as the #1 wb or #1 jav and so on and so forth. Find someone that is good that is overlooked or something.

I am almost positive there is at least one or two players in that list that can pull even or positive recs in every wb or jav game from now on, but it is up to you to find them.

Stop thinking like the Quake captain for 5 minutes and think like the Puma captain (from twdd not DT) and find yourself a decent fill in player. The_Paul sure as hell isn't the answer for that. This is completely up to you.
                    I'm pretty sure this is exalt trying to convince you to add him to Quake
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Ignite is just being a lil sour puss and is crying and complaining because his team is no good. Too bad so sad, go kill yourself already.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                        I'm pretty sure this is exalt trying to convince you to add him to Quake
                        Ummm, I'm pretty sure if you knew me you would know I would never ever ever join a squad that is ran by ignite. Plus, quake is dead. All the good warbirds on quake will be gone in a matter of a couple days. They are making a different squad.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Ummm, I'm pretty sure if you knew me you would know I would never ever ever join a squad that is ran by ignite. Plus, quake is dead. All the good warbirds on quake will be gone in a matter of a couple days. They are making a different squad.
                          probably because epidemic owned them badly yesterday
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                            probably because epidemic owned them badly yesterday
                            look up new squad MAD

and maybe... but I think it smore that ignite was running the squad
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Pretty sure I predicted Ignite was gonna be a bad cap.

Apoc 4 cap.
                              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I definitely wasn't recruited with warbirding in mind. Don't throw shit at other people in the tournament, at least I bothered to show up Exalt.
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X