Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ratings look fine, some small errors (such as vys should be a *7 in base considering he started a bunch of TWLB games this/last season and did pretty well in that league, also domi should probably be a *10 in base considering he is a beast) thus no complaints from me, even though i got overrated in jav.. again.

fml. it's not even my main ship anymore (only started in mad because i "had" to, and in pirates i did terrible at best). :grin:
    Last edited by Turban; 05-29-2010, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• yeah, Domi should definitely be a 10* baser
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• IMO Bugy could be a 6er in javs..
        Ara / AraGee / Death
        SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
        SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
        TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
        ----------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Ara View Post
          IMO Bugy could be a 6er in javs..
          I agree on that. And I also think Megaman89 and Domi deserve a 10 in basing. If Jamal does, so do they.
          Regency> not in for dd lol
          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

• i'd like to point out that jaa is 6* wb - that's a probable top 5 player and two time twdt champ that fulfills the 6* requirement.

probably top 5 pick in twdt

exalt wishes he could be me
            Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              I was top 5 in almost all stats in wb that season.
              Unfortunately the actual stats don't concur with your fantasy world:

http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=stats&o...ue=1&season=12

You were 76-69 which is a 1.1:1 ratio, above the average 1:1 so I'd probably give you an 8 if it was last season but since it was 2 seasons ago and you hardly played in the most recent one it's fair to downgrade you to a 7.

Comment

• I believe there wasn't much research put into new players. Were there just random 3-5's added for anyone who didn't play in the past few TWL'S?

Comment

• I'm nowhere near a 5 in javs, i'm probably the worst jav in tw history. Somebody should argue that 5 for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eww View Post
                    I believe there wasn't much research put into new players. Were there just random 3-5's added for anyone who didn't play in the past few TWL'S?
                    I can only speak for myself, but it is very tough to rate 300 people in 3 categories (although I think some people just rated 1 category, but thats just a guess). If you spend 1 minute total rating each player, thats 5 hours of work. I think I probably spent much more than that on some players, and I went back over my ratings a few times later to see if I felt the same way about the ratings later. Especially when people switch aliases constantly so its very difficult to actually know who some of the players are. I had Humid run an alias check to help with names I didn't recognize. I reached out to a few people who I did not know (especially if they had missing years in their TWD history such as Egg, Ice-T, etc.). I tried to infer things from TWD squad history/stats, while balancing that with my memories of playing against the players. To be honest Eww, I'm still not sure who you are (and maybe I should have asked you), but you had a pretty good number of games played in all 3 leagues in TWD, while compiling slightly losing records and k:d ratios as the captain of a decent squad. I gave you a 5/5/5, which perhaps could have been a 6/5/5 on further thought, but you only had 1 positive game (11-10) against any of the top 3 squads (which is a weight I add because the competition in twdt will be similar to the top squads ability).

But to be totally honest, if you signup with an alias that some people don't know you're going to get a lower rating than you probably deserve. In addition to that, any rating under 7 is pretty much the same. You'll get drafted if a captain knows you and that you have skill to be utilized in the 6* or under role.
                    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      Edit2: Chuckle, zizu, creature, stylez, geio, etc... are 8s... and I'm a 7. Pleaes make me a 6*, because based on the players that are 8*, they are clearly head and shoulders above me in every level. I deserve to be 2 *s lower than them. Allow your noop mistake 2 b fixed.
                      you play 5 times more than me and im still rated above you B) gg terrible newbie :grin:
                      TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

• i got 5 in jav and i never used this ship in my life
                        i got 5 in warbird and i never used this ship in my life
                        i got 6 in base and i only pub
                        please someone complain about my rank, i should get 3-3-4

domi should get 10 in base

thank you
                        4:TABARNAK!!!> TABARNAK!!> ?help general aladeen is the best staffer ive ever encountered in my journey
                        (zreqdf)>is he forcing u 2 say that?

4:General Aladeen> oder man.. i checked ur warnings once and my laptop nearly fried

Comment

• Originally posted by Flub View Post
                          I'm nowhere near a 5 in javs, i'm probably the worst jav in tw history. Somebody should argue that 5 for me!
                          I think flub should be a 6* in javs. Make it happen!
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• how the fuck am i not 12 in warbird?..
                            1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• Yaaaay!
                              Vulcan 5+4+4=13
                              Thanks to whoever rated me!
                              Oh and Zeebu should be granted more stars, he's by far the funniest poster in this thread.

Comment

• Here's a list of people who got a 6* rating who I think are in the discussion to be bumped up to 7*:

WB- Kawrae, Pure_Luck, Beam, Aerin, Jaa, Vt(Vicarious), Saetep, Cres, PhyRe

Jav- Creature, Struck, Cuji, hypocrit

Base- Panama(sphinx), Tiny, Arobas+, ingenfyre, Gran Guerrero, Frozen Throne, Lizard Fuel

I'm not saying all should be given a 7 and obviously there needs to be some good 6*, but I think some of them definitely should be 7s. Feel free to discuss these players and more so we can get the league as fair as possible. In addition, I should be upfront and say that obviously I'm only doing this so that if some of those WBs get moved to 7 someone might draft me as a 6* WB.
                                Last edited by Black Mage; 05-29-2010, 04:14 PM. Reason: Added Lizard Fuel
                                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
                                X