No announcement yet.

Emofucks going to make YOU cry son.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why weren't there pre-season weeks anyway, maybe TWHT will have those..
    Ara / AraGee / Death
    SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
    SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
    TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
    ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      I was going down the list of draft choices while listening to death cab for cutie and every single one of those teams makes me want to slice my fucking wrists open with a razor blade. Vys first round warbird pick, the guy just quit Win or Die because Racka made fun of him, he belongs on emofucks twdt team more than whatever shitty team recruited his pathetic ass. Also great pick for round 6 Ease, let me give all you a hint. "Allow myself to be worst player in tw make basketball goal halfway cross court with five billion facebook friends", I don't know whats worse, having to play next to that retard or having him on my chat or even in my arena for that matter. Congratulations on that gem of a selection, the only thing worse would be Cres who should be allowing himself to quit TW for good for copying a retarded phrase and for thinking hes a decent player. Great team name btw Draft, you seem to be the biggest loser in this tournament with the only "serious" squad name there is. Notice how everyone else has joke names like gypsy humpers and emo fucks and you went with the "gem" Ruby as your squad name. What are you going to make your twdt squad do, line up for screenshots like Paladen in private arenas, do warbirding drills, or better yet have some sort of speed leaguing station where all your players get five minutes in each league to show you what they got?,Child please. Oh and as far as ease goes, yes he is by far the most perfect player in all of trenchwars, being a 10/10/8. Who the fuck got to vote for this shit, was it a group of voters who are all trying out for thunder next season or people who were already on it? Yeah Ease is the top 3-5 player in his field of warbirds and javelins, except not only is he that good in the ship, he is SO much better than every other warbird in TW that he is #1 #2 #3 #4 and #5 in warbird because nobody else deserves a 10. He is the top 5 warbirds, and 4/5 of the top 5 javelins. Not only that but when he gets into a basing game he is an impact TWL player. Congratulations on that embarrassment on the zones intelligence. Maybe that is why he recruited retarded players like vys so that they will bring him down to a level that makes the game more fair for the rest of us #6 and above warbirds.

Anyways I just wanted you to know that all of your teams suck, and that emofucks are going to win the tournament. Eat Shit faggots.
      1-10
      4:TABARNAK!!!> TABARNAK!!> ?help general aladeen is the best staffer ive ever encountered in my journey
      (zreqdf)>is he forcing u 2 say that?

4:General Aladeen> oder man.. i checked ur warnings once and my laptop nearly fried

Comment

When your very first sentence contains, "...while listening to Death Cab for Cuties," your following insults can't be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by TABARNAK!!! View Post
          1-10
          LOL!
          http://www.trenchwars.org/twdt/match.php?mid=86
          TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
          4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
          4:vys> know it for sure
          4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
          3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
          3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

IOh and as far as ease goes, yes he is by far the most perfect player in all of trenchwars, being a 10/10/8. Who the fuck got to vote for this shit, was it a group of voters who are all trying out for thunder next season or people who were already on it? Yeah Ease is the top 3-5 player in his field of warbirds and javelins, except not only is he that good in the ship, he is SO much better than every other warbird in TW that he is #1 #2 #3 #4 and #5 in warbird because nobody else deserves a 10. He is the top 5 warbirds, and 4/5 of the top 5 javelins. Not only that but when he gets into a basing game he is an impact TWL player. Congratulations on that embarrassment on the zones intelligence. Maybe that is why he recruited retarded players like vys so that they will bring him down to a level that makes the game more fair for the rest of us #6 and above warbirds.

Anyways I just wanted you to know that all of your teams suck, and that emofucks are going to win the tournament. Eat Shit faggots.
            Did you enjoy the 1-10 i gave you? Pretty sure you beat chuckle's record and died out in less than 1 min 53 seconds. Have a nice day. :turned:
            Phiz> I probably am gay
            Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

what a joke
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

how about this?
                http://www.trenchwars.org/twdt/match.php?mid=93

4:TABARNAK!!!> TABARNAK!!> ?help general aladeen is the best staffer ive ever encountered in my journey

4:General Aladeen> oder man.. i checked ur warnings once and my laptop nearly fried

Comment

yeah that 4v5 match was fun, I am sure you remember what I do when its 4v5 and I have a team backing me up. Right?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

yeah that 4v5 match was fun, I am sure you remember what I do when its 4v5 and I have a team backing me up. Right?
                    let me guess : you get 2x more kills?

2-10 :greedy:

Comment

4vs5? it was 5vs5 the entire time (minus the first 40 seconds.. and you somehow managed to die 3 times within 40 secs).

at least now you know your level of skill. oo. :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                        ^^^

Comment

Get eliminated by Underground and Falk?
                          Phiz> I probably am gay
                          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Emofucks going to make YOU laugh son.
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I was going down the list of draft choices while listening to death cab for cutie and every single one of those teams makes me want to slice my fucking wrists open with a razor blade. Vys first round warbird pick, the guy just quit Win or Die because Racka made fun of him, he belongs on emofucks twdt team more than whatever shitty team recruited his pathetic ass. Also great pick for round 6 Ease, let me give all you a hint. "Allow myself to be worst player in tw make basketball goal halfway cross court with five billion facebook friends", I don't know whats worse, having to play next to that retard or having him on my chat or even in my arena for that matter. Congratulations on that gem of a selection, the only thing worse would be Cres who should be allowing himself to quit TW for good for copying a retarded phrase and for thinking hes a decent player. Great team name btw Draft, you seem to be the biggest loser in this tournament with the only "serious" squad name there is. Notice how everyone else has joke names like gypsy humpers and emo fucks and you went with the "gem" Ruby as your squad name. What are you going to make your twdt squad do, line up for screenshots like Paladen in private arenas, do warbirding drills, or better yet have some sort of speed leaguing station where all your players get five minutes in each league to show you what they got?,Child please. Oh and as far as ease goes, yes he is by far the most perfect player in all of trenchwars, being a 10/10/8. Who the fuck got to vote for this shit, was it a group of voters who are all trying out for thunder next season or people who were already on it? Yeah Ease is the top 3-5 player in his field of warbirds and javelins, except not only is he that good in the ship, he is SO much better than every other warbird in TW that he is #1 #2 #3 #4 and #5 in warbird because nobody else deserves a 10. He is the top 5 warbirds, and 4/5 of the top 5 javelins. Not only that but when he gets into a basing game he is an impact TWL player. Congratulations on that embarrassment on the zones intelligence. Maybe that is why he recruited retarded players like vys so that they will bring him down to a level that makes the game more fair for the rest of us #6 and above warbirds.

3-10 jav
                              8-10 wb

hey its better than 1-10! u gettin good

Comment

Y did oops write a false warbird squad lineup rofl....

I see ruby atleast making wb finals with prob most stacked team in this game

btw how did it feel to lose 19 - 50 vs us emofucks?
                                TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                                2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                                TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                                TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                                cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                                Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X