No announcement yet.

TWDT Week 1 Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, i have a 28" as my primary monitor with a 24" in portrait mode, next to my 37" hdtv which doubles as my third monitor.

that, and i'm asian. yea, lofty's penis is probably at least three times my length. and he's probably one of the two or three people in tw that could be considered smarter than me. not to mention he's better at subspace than me. fuck, no reason to live anymore... /wrists
    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

I mean...I have a 46" Sharp Aquos 1080p tv, I keep forgetting for about a year now to hook it up to my computer just to see what full 1920x1080 resolution in SS would look like on it, but playing on a screen of that magnitude would be ridiculous at best as a key part of efficient warbird play, for me at least, is to be able to grasp the whole screen in my comfortable area of vision at one time, which is impossible with such a large screen
      Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
      7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
      7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
      7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lofty View Post
        I mean...I have a 46" Sharp Aquos 1080p tv, I keep forgetting for about a year now to hook it up to my computer just to see what full 1920x1080 resolution in SS would look like on it, but playing on a screen of that magnitude would be ridiculous at best as a key part of efficient warbird play, for me at least, is to be able to grasp the whole screen in my comfortable area of vision at one time, which is impossible with such a large screen
        i play on that res. its way good.
        TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
        2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
        TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
        TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
        cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
        Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

It's hard to care when your warbirding 4v5 and one of your teammates is nokkokkoenen or something. And you missed my amazing warbird in base performance anyways so.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            It's hard to care when your warbirding 4v5 and one of your teammates is nokkokkoenen or something. And you missed my amazing warbird in base performance anyways so.
            Pretty sure you played 5v5. Maybe 4v5 for like one minute.
            And your amazing base performance? Didn't you go 36-50 ? http://www.trenchwars.org/twdt/match.php?mid=93

Why are you always trying to find excuses, why not admit for once you've been playing this game for 10+ years and you still suck?
            TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
            4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
            4:vys> know it for sure
            4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

don't hurt his feelings. he is such an awesome warbird after all. awesome at doing below average in every game.

:grin:

sorry. :fear:

Comment

as for our TWDT-B game, I was suffering of some heavy lag issues (god knows why) the first 10 minutes as a shark, thus was forced to change ships. who knows what would have happened otherways? :wub:

hope I get some TWDT-D playing time this season! we have better javs than me available after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                  hope I get some TWDT-D playing time this season! we have better javs than me available after all.
                  I hope you get some play time too Turban, especially against us!
                  A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
                    ur false modesty sucks, we all know ur the 'cock'iest guy in tw
                    Turban is far worse than Lofty when it comes to false modesty.

Comment

he doesn’t have any recorded games in the last month and didn’t play last twl, yet he dutifully showed up for twdt. Gotta give him props, he’s the anti-creature.
                      lol wut?

Comment

Originally posted by Frightful View Post
                        Turban is far worse than Lofty when it comes to false modesty.
                        Probably because the guy tries to be modest. I'm just neutrally observant towards everything in a non-bias manner, which some people in certain circumstances will mistake for false modesty because I call myself out as bluntly as I call everyone else out when its due. Those that think too much into it try to label it false modesty, blah blah.. hi read my name, sig, etc etc. Kind of obvious modesty is not applicable to me.

That same non-bias manner of assessment is applied by me in game as well, basically removing all psychological hindrances most other players allow their playing to be affected by (i.e. most basic example would be oh that guy is easy, shouldn't have to try, or oh damn this guy is a pro , not sure I can handle him etc etc). I see a ship, and I act in accordance to how it moves/shoots. Everybody gets the privilege of being steamrolled by me with that approach; nobody is special ; )
                        Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

lolol lofty pre-analyzing his game and playing it the psychological way... Sick!
                          TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                          4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                          4:vys> know it for sure
                          4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                          3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                          3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
                            lolol lofty pre-analyzing his game and playing it the psychological way... Sick!
                            Haha Zazu I said I essentially don't pre-analyze anything if you read what I wrote =P

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
                              lol wut?
                              Just making a joke out of you being captain but rarely showing up, valid excuse or not.
                              When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Turban look, I have been in the twld finals and won every game in a twld season while playing every game 4v5. You can't talk back to me pubber.

But yeah it was pretty bad, even for me.

Also my basing performance cant' be judged off of the record alone, as many times as I killed spikey he shouldn't have gotten as many tek's as he did, a mixture of poor sharking and terring did us in, and they had good sharks and I still managed to take the base a few times for us.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X