No announcement yet.

Week 4 Scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUESTION: What will the order of games be this week?

Comment

yeah we already went through this last week with the 4th of July in America homo, you eurotrash are going to have to miss your precious soccer match.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Americans miss a day

Europeans miss a day

Quite frankly, it all works out, really.

Both sides can cry about it all they want, but ultimately, they can just
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

The week 4 schedule is dueling, then javelin, then basing. So (barring extra time) TWDTD at 4:30, TWDTJ at 5, and TWDTB at 5:30. All PM EST.
          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

I can't make it that late, give the eurotrash the same damn schedule the US had last week during our holiday.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
              If the WC does go to extra time or pens, I will consider delaying the matches until 5 est; however I cannot go later than that out of respect for Europeans that will show up and their need for sleep on a Sunday night.
              out of respect for us euros you should have delayed the matches until next week...this is like the Superbowl for us, I - and i'm sure plenty of others too (euros) - wont be jumping back on the pc straight after the final but will be in bars/pubs/friends houses getting pretty drunk.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

The Superbowl???

Last week was the day that America became independent throwing off the shackles and chains of an antiquated empire. But no consideration was made. The games should be at regular times, im not showing this week because of this retarded shit. I love how you go out of your way to change shit for some little gay game but not for a national holiday of an entire country. Amazing.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

my thoughts exactly kthx.
                  TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                  2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                  TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                  TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                  cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                  Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

why should we care about your national holiday, when no leeway is made during ours?
                    Displaced> I get pussy every day
                    Displaced> I'm rich
                    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                    Thors> prolly
                    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Uh, last week the times WERE sped up so that they were played back to back. 4th of July is a general day-long holiday, so the scheduling challenge was just to get all the games played quickly so people can go to where they need to go or get back there. The WC is a different problem because it has a specific time which falls directly during when the league is normally scheduled. Moving the games before the match would be way too early for west coast americans, while putting the games after risks drunken debauchery from pjotter. I agree with Humid that putting the games later is definitely the better option (especially because making it easier for USA people to attend this week makes it fair with playing games last week)

We can/could not skip either week, plain and simple.
                      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
                        Uh, last week the times WERE sped up so that they were played back to back. 4th of July is a general day-long holiday, so the scheduling challenge was just to get all the games played quickly so people can go to where they need to go or get back there. The WC is a different problem because it has a specific time which falls directly during when the league is normally scheduled. Moving the games before the match would be way too early for west coast americans, while putting the games after risks drunken debauchery from pjotter. I agree with Humid that putting the games later is definitely the better option (especially because making it easier for USA people to attend this week makes it fair with playing games last week)

We can/could not skip either week, plain and simple.
                        I dont care, I win
                        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

you newbie caps should've drafted smart like pj and taken july 4th and WC into consideration.
                          Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Working...
                          X