X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a 4 last year now im a 7 lol gg

Comment

Were my stats used at all in the ratings? Should I submit my own ratings set?
      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

I'm way too high at 6/5/5... never played TWL, used yellow ship about 4 times and the green ship maybe 10 times in BD? 5/2/3 maybe.. 5 is being generous considering my experience ^_^

Comment

ya in all honesty i should probably only be a 9, haven't even won twlb yet, wait a minute what

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            Vatican should be a 10 in basing, I have no idea how you're saying otherwise. Yeah he hasn't won LB but hes been the captain and starting shark for the runners up of the last 5 (?) years in a row. He's the best shark in the zone and thats just how it goes, fix his rating please.

Also the 10 starters fromSk8/Fierce are the top 10 WBs in the zone? You've gotta be kidding me. Good to know that players like Lebron James and Reggier Miller aren't nearly as good as Ron Artest, because he won a championship last year so he's a top 10 player. Get real, the top 10 are the 10 most talented players in the zone, period. The fact that Fierce and Sk8 stacked their rosters should not be an automatic boost to their ratings, if anything it should be the other way around. Take those 10 starters and tell me which ones could do what Myth did this season, which is to make a completely irrelevant squad competitive in TWLD. I'll tell you right now that maybe 3 of the 10 could, the others would be lost without their superstar supporting cast.

Glad to see Mythril getting the recognition he deserves for not joining a stacked squad and making TWLD more competitive.

Most of the other ratings are fine, these 2 in particular need fixing. Riverside should be ranked close to mythril. I don't even like Riverside at all, but it really can't be denied.
            This is the best post of this thread. Myth and I may have had our disagreements, but anyone that says he isn't a good player is a moron. Also, I completely agree about the fact that you take those "top 10" players and place them on a newb squad, you won't see them carry much. Kyou is one of the few I know that did it before.

Don't reward players for being on stacked squads more than they already are. They get their free LD titles off the shoulders of others. That should be enough. When it comes to actually judging skill level, TWDT "stars" are one of the best "proof" methods out there. It isn't much to go on, but it is something. How many other places do you see a person being rated on their skill level? The answer is... wait for it... NOWHERE.

Myth deserves a 9, simply for his skill level wark. I'm not trying to complain, I'm just saying. I don't care about the rest at all, but since everyone is going on and on about mythril, I have to agree with what people are saying.

Oh, and I definitely am not a Pandora fanboy, unlike people like Oops. I don't suck myth's cock all day, so I think I'm pretty unbiased.

Oh, and since I'm sticking up for people that i disagree with... I agree that wark is a good choice for doing the rankings. Let's not forget he isn't the ONLY one doing them. He is just the fall guy for all you bitchfest fuckheads to share your PMS with. He has played longer than most of you combined, and he isn't a moron. He knows the skill level of most players, and that isn't just judged on how many kills a player can get on a stacked squad. He judges on teaming and strategy/intelligence levels of the players as well, which most of you couldn't even start to comprehend.

So, wark may be wrong on a few people, but he is right overall with a lot of them. Get over yourselves, and yes, that is coming from me.
            Last edited by Exalt; 02-02-2011, 02:48 AM.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
              These ratings AINT final yet. There might be done some changes.
              This annoys the fuck out of me, being an English major. If you wanna troll me, talk like this douche.

AINT isn't a fucking word. AREN'T or ARE NOT shouldn't be that difficult for you to comprehend. The mere fact you capitalized it pisses me off even more. You may talk like that in your trailer park, but you are WRITING when you post here. WRITING shouldn't show your redneck bullshit grammar.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Eelam View Post
                Eelam 8 in basing, Spikey is a 9 ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!

Eelam 8 in Jav , infrared is a 9 ROFLMAOOO!!!!!!!

And are you kidding me with Jamal 8 in jav, dude has NEVER EVER played in TWLJ EVER LOL nor will he EVER.

That is all.
                Eelam is a flaming homo, Spikey is a 9 ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!

Eelam is a faggot, infrared is a 9 ROFLMAOOO!!!!!!!

And are you kidding me with Eelam, dude has NEVER EVER had sex with a woman EVER LOL nor will he EVER.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

i guess twdt means alot to some people
                  Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

I'd pick spikey over you in lb Eelam
                    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                    1:soild>they can say what they like
                    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      This annoys the fuck out of me, being an English major. If you wanna troll me, talk like this douche.

AINT isn't a fucking word. AREN'T or ARE NOT shouldn't be that difficult for you to comprehend. The mere fact you capitalized it pisses me off even more. You may talk like that in your trailer park, but you are WRITING when you post here. WRITING shouldn't show your redneck bullshit grammar.
                      Better question is why you are trying to troll me?
                      1) English isnt my first language
                      2) you know what I mean.

And I said this cuz it seems that it isnt clear to some people that the current ratings arent final yet. I thought I would announce it again since I am TWDT head op.
                      Major Crisis

Comment

I'm so bad that I don't even get a rating
                        Dice
                        TWLB Champions Season 8
                        TWLJ Champions Season 8
                        TWLB Champions Season 10
                        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

A2m+ = 7!
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

this people AINT ceriouc
                            2:Chief Utsav> dwop scale 1-stayon how mad r u atm

Comment

wha't Is, this:
                              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Is this a serious post? For the love of god, tell me this is not a serious post.
                                4:BigKing> xD
                                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                                X