X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I didn't realize playing one year of TWL can determine if a player is consistent in TWL or not.

Also, Bacon should be givin' higher ratings in Jav and Base, if I'm 5/5 then he definitely derserve 5's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eelam View Post
        Eelam 8 in Jav , infrared is a 9 ROFLMAOOO!!!!!!!
        is this why my rating was changed? looool
        1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
        Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
        1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
        1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
        beam> stfu tsunami
        Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
        beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
        Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

• Green colored player names are new rated players.
          Major Crisis

Comment

• Where am I? Hermit??? I signed up?!?! NO?
            (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
            Argentina> look at me kids!
            Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

• cool i somehow gained a point in jav from last year

cant wait for jaa to draft me and not play me until the playoffs again
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

• Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

• Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                  For the love of penis....I disagree a lot on these ratings...blablabla more gaytalk....
                  oranje not a 3?
                  skepsis best wb in the zone?

honestly though if you want a decently accurate bj ratings list i'll make one. this is awful. twdt gonna lose credibility with these shitty ratings
                  dd's Systole vs pandora;8 wins 0 losses (check "compare squads").
                  http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90036963
                  U can never seem to go +
                  Get out of that closet already fuckface (http://twd.trenchwars.org/gallery/2502) + admit youve been fluking past twl.

game over.

Comment

• he posted your pics yo, and a game where you went 15-10 and lost a dd with renzi and dizzy in, put in another fucking quarter cuz it's GAME OVER BRO

Comment

• i'm on the same level as cintra, kian, tabarnak and trasher?

that's it, don't draft me, i won't play

i'm fucking insulted
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• I think these are pretty shitty. I'm as good at warbird is I.D. I guess. And somehow riverside and kyou etc got better than me over a season I was top 10 kd in twl. myth is right too btw. whatevs
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                          he posted your pics yo, and a game where you went 15-10 and lost a dd with renzi and dizzy in, put in another fucking quarter cuz it's GAME OVER BRO
                          only reason myth is good is cause dizzy and myself
                          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

• note: the lower in points you are, the better chance you have at landing on a good roster, meaning you won't need to be carrying a lineup of jaa, money, rasaq, and sir spider (all 7* wbs, lol).

btw scoop, you are 8* wb, id is 7*. kyou (played well in ld finals) and riverside (say what you will about him, he continues to "make the news") both are very active the past few months and have put up good averages - haven't seen you around so much! if anything, GM Fl should be pissed off that he's got the same wb rating as "beam".

also - is it just me, or are there a ton of javs this year?
                            Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

• Originally posted by PH View Post
                              i'm on the same level as cintra, kian, tabarnak and trasher?

that's it, don't draft me, i won't play

i'm fucking insulted
                              at least you're not one rank below those four.

/wrists

Comment

• Pretty sure Sika(gm fl) hasn't been relevant in years, I am not going to rank the guy a 10 because he was good four years ago as opposed to Raspi who puts up big numbers every time he plays no matter how inconsistently that is.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X