This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

over
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Over.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

oh man hes delusional for real LOL #over #winning
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

never ever pm'd u asking for an appeal you fucking dumb faggot

Comment

People say "appeal" for the dumbest shit on the game. It doesn't count as an official appeal until a captain sends in an official appeal. Did he now?
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Filing appeals: Upon an event occurring that may have been the result of excessive lag, cheating, or a bot issue; please contact your host right away so that he/she can make note of it. If it is not reported in an expedient manner (i.e. before the match is over barring it is not the last death) then it will be rendered a mute point. The TWDT op will then review the case and decide whether a replay should be rewarded.
              He did exactly what caps are instructed to do to make a formal appeal.

Why is anyone arguing over the semantics? There was a bot failure. A replay was needed. Both sides asked for one. It was scheduled within 5 minutes while both squads were still there. Both sides showed at least 10 players to the replay, including a couple of decent basers on both sides that weren't at the original game. Ruby won in a similar relative margin as the first game. Case closed. Thread locked.
              When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
              X