No announcement yet.

TWDT signup - kinda retarded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is weird. I signed up but am nowhere to be found. I even made a topic about signing up on the EGDL forums, so I know I signed up... what the heck happened to my registration? wahhhh! :<

Comment

AAAAWWWWWWW CRAP! I went through this whole process in the arena, and I thought when I did !signup on the bot, I signed up. But NO! I had to go to the main website and hit another signup button... bah...

I really wanted to be drafted. :<

I hit the button. I will be added through waivers? Or not at all?

Comment

Yeah you probably signed up for TWD (Trench Wars Division) only the first time. Trench Wars Drafting Tournament uses the TWD login to do our signup and yes, you had to signup on the TWDT site itself.

Good news: You will be in Free Agency and if a cap wants you in the next few weeks they can bid on you. No guarantees of course.
        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by eura View Post
          AAAAWWWWWWW CRAP! I went through this whole process in the arena, and I thought when I did !signup on the bot, I signed up. But NO! I had to go to the main website and hit another signup button... bah...

I really wanted to be drafted. :<

I hit the button. I will be added through waivers? Or not at all?
          if this guy gets drafted SOMEONE CHANGE HIS TWFORUMS NAME AND NOT TELL HIM

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

MEAN! You TW people are mean!

Comment

Working...
            X