No announcement yet.

petition to replace homogaf that picked 6pm for weekday games with my dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give us 10-20 more stars to recruit a player buffer. There are a lot of people on waivers that can't be drafted because every team is full. Many of them would've been good enough to start for some of the teams today.

50-24 isn't a forfeit though. There must be some reason why you didn't have enough good javs. Perhaps you just didn't draft enough of them?
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19 View Post
      Give us 10-20 more stars to recruit a player buffer. There are a lot of people on waivers that can't be drafted because every team is full. Many of them would've been good enough to start for some of the teams today.
      agreed with this, i've had the thought myself
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Aura View Post
        Well, no offense to my great jav line today, but I consider losing 50-24 to be considered a forfeit. I went 6-10, and that is the highest score in JD I have had in about 2 years. I was also the highest scoring player on my team.
        Yea the game was extremely boring. I mean, auras team didnt have a single jav in. Wondering how TWDTB will be today.. if some squads cant even show 5 to dtj.. well you know what im going for.
        Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
        Goddess> Keith
        Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Working...
        X