No announcement yet.

TWDT Week 5 Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clausehouse, just say come at me bro instead of all of that, geez.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

claushouse is on portal and is the best player in this game now. wtf are you thinking BM? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?
      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
        black mage u got some nerd boner trying to include me in your Nots even when we win? lead the push hellkite style entire game, if you're too stupid to notice that, keep my name outta your mouth you dumb fuck. Gone positive in every single dt-d and dt-b except 1 and end up in your not section every time, you're a fucking idiot.
        Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
        Nice work.

Question, Black Mage -- are you planning on doing a HoN every week? Would be great if you did, like Riverside said, makes things more interesting!

Get your cake off my nuts and eat it too. Damn, mixed my metaphors.

Your teammates had ratios of 2.5, 1.9, 1.8, and 1.8. And you were 3 kills over 1. Worst (implied statistical) performer.
        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

srsly blackmage enough with ur useless stats, ur team didnt even know how to play dt this year cuz u have an idiot captain and your useless stats annoy everyone... u should work for espn so u can be the guy taht posts those useless stats "the only player to pass for 400 yards run for 2 yards lose 3 yards AND throw an int all in one game!" #nerd

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            srsly blackmage enough with ur useless stats, ur team didnt even know how to play dt this year cuz u have an idiot captain and your useless stats annoy everyone... u should work for espn so u can be the guy taht posts those useless stats "the only player to pass for 400 yards run for 2 yards lose 3 yards AND throw an int all in one game!" #nerd
            Alright, good. Too busy to do TWDT stats for this season anyways.
            When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

LolOL

Comment

Well, if he really is gonna go the ESPN route, we need to ditch that archaic star system and instead rate all players from 0 to 100 based on how well they perform.

For instance, someone like Money would be a 50, which is pretty much Josh Freeman. Someone like Claushouse would be a 28, so we'd call him Jay Cutler. And a key player like megaman89 would be probably in the low 80s. He's Matt Hasselbeck.

...now I realize why that just doesn't work.
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

u done?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
                    Get your cake off my nuts and eat it too. Damn, mixed my metaphors.

Your teammates had ratios of 2.5, 1.9, 1.8, and 1.8. And you were 3 kills over 1. Worst (implied statistical) performer.
                    Its all about recs indeed.
                    Major Crisis

Comment

Looking forward to seeing write ups from one of you critics now that you managed to piss bm off. Apart from sir spider I'm quite sure I haven't seen any from any of you... Ever
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        Looking forward to seeing write ups from one of you critics now that you managed to piss bm off. Apart from sir spider I'm quite sure I haven't seen any from any of you... Ever
                        Pretty sure I have done HoN LB few seasons ago.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

the_paul is curtis painter

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                          X