Important information regarding updates and changes - 06/18/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    Almost everyone is a 5-star in something -- I have 13 players in each league that are 5-star; If the 5-stars you drafted to play a specific league don't show for wbs, you just add a jav or a baser and suck it up.

That said, if a team has a low turnout and only 5 players above 5-star, if the other team agrees (and is also allowed to play them with or without a 5-star) and Op(s) approve it, I think this would be an ideal situation. Maybe allow each team to do this 1-2 times max per regular season or something?
    As you said there are a lot of 5 star players in the league. There will be even more per team when the second draft happens. 1-2 times per team is a lot, imo this situation should only be happening once a season or so. I won't be changing the rule at all this season but it's some good food for thought for the future.

Please, if anyone has anymore concerns, questions, or comments regarding TWDT feel free to contact me in game. I've been pretty active online these last couple weeks.

Comment

Stop changing thngs midseason, just make this one run as advertsed. then fix this after so next one can actually be ran properly (ideally anyhow)
      Former TW Staff

Comment

Shaddow, I think it's time u + me team up and pm the shit out of KANE in-game. U with me?
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
          Stop changing thngs midseason, just make this one run as advertsed. then fix this after so next one can actually be ran properly (ideally anyhow)
          Midseason? Really? First week hasn't even happened yet.
          "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

The draft has happened, and one week of (preseason) has been played, so technically it's started, and TECHNICALLY is in the middle (neither before nor after season), therefore midseason
            Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
            X