X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2014 DRAFT REVIEW

TWLD

Skatarius (Kamikaze)

Starters: Best, Rasaq, delectable, Rushed (6), VFX (5)
    Subs: Raazi, death row, Stayon, Flew, Left_Eye (6), Markmrw (5)

This could be an extremely potent line if everyone shows and they can gel as a unit. Best and Rasaq are godly at poaching newbies in the TWDT format, dele is a legend, VFX is a strong 5, and Rushed a solid 6.

This WB roster is also insanely deep -- Raazi, death row, Stayon and Flew could easily start. Going to be a tough team to beat. Definitely some questions as to how Skat's going to manage playtime and personalities of this group, and if guys like Best, Raazi, or drow will show. A-

Hulk (dun vs me)

Starters: Mythril, Weak, Okyo, Toronto (6), Crissy (5)
    Subs: beam, Turban, Tarnish, Devilish (6), Fides (5)

Another great central three, this Pandora trio is going to be pretty insane. Mythril is one of the greatest of all-time, and Weak and beam are TWLD starters on a squad that's made the Finals two years in a row.

Solid 6 in Cash.Monnayy and at the 5 spot with Crissy. Decent depth past the starting three, as Tarnish, Turban, and okyo are solid. A

Cranium (Sour Milk)

Starters: Murder, Cranium, Trasher, Resurrected (6), Lena (5)
    Subs: Catat, Tanzu, Unabled, olde, John_Adams (6), Bluff (5)

This line-up is pretty mediocre compared to a lot of the other TWDT-D squads. That said, Murder is a solid wb, as is cranium, Trasher can 1:1, and Resurrected is maybe the strongest 6 in the draft.

If enemy lines don't show or underestimate, they could pull off an upset, but with no wb above a 7* and all their subs being inactive, this looks like a lost cause. C-

Pressure (Oblivion)

Starters: Geisha, Biet, Shayde, Zeebu (6), Texture (5)
    Subs: ROWS (6), Castro, Johnno (6), Monstrous (6), Ghost of Perdition (5)

Geisha is the only elite level wb in this roster, and I don't know that he'll bother showing looking at this line. Biet and Castro are solid, and they have a host of talented 6s in Zeebu, who's a steal at 6, and ROWS, Johnno, and Monstrous, but it won't be enough to make a dent vs. any of the contenders. D+

Zizzo (Tool)

Starters: Apok, Lasenza, Jack, Renzi (6), Viruk (5)
    Subs: megaman89, Zizzo, Tripin, Vermillion Flame (6), Lee (5)

Keep your newbies away from Lasenza... guy is practicing in twdd 1v3 vs Sonic and going 24-5. Apok and Lasenza won TWLD this year, and look to do more damage alongside veteran Jack. This is going to be a very strong lineup. Verm can do damage from distance as a 6, although they have no depth at all, if any of their main three are missing things could go awry quite quickly... A

Mighty (Unleashed)

Starters: skepsis, infrared, Geio, Wicket666 (6), Beasty (5)
    Subs: Quart, Phyre, Juju Hannibal (6), ipad (6), RedemptionX (5)

skepsis is a beast, while inf is pretty good, but I don't know that him and Geio, who was a non-factor last year and is inactive, will be enough to keep this lineup afloat. Wicket is a strong 6, and while they've got an okay bench, none of them are game changers. B-

Zidane (Power)

Starters: Ease, Racka, Iron Survivor, Haze (6), Hungrywolf (5)
    Subs: Cres, Fram, shaggy2dope, Pterodactyl (6), Twilight Wolf (5)

This is a pretty beastly warbird line. Ease and Racka are two of the greatest wbs of all-time and Iron Survivor is #1 in TWEL, a proven veteran and a huge laggot. Haze looks to be quite a strong 6, although serious questions at the 5. Cres and Fram are good replacements if anyone can't show. A

Undercut (Kusoge)

Starters: Ricko, Attacks, Kentaro, Helios (6), Jill Shortmilk (5)
    Subs: qpr, fatrolls, MITB, Klean-X (6), Lectronic (5)

Ricko is the standout on this team, while Kentaro isn't very active and Attacks is solid but can't carry. Helios and Jill are an above-average 6/5 combo, so expect them to put up a decent fight vs. most squads, but to come up short. Good depth, but not enough star-power to punch a ticket to the Semis or Finals. C+
    Last edited by ogron; 06-28-2014, 09:42 PM.
    top 100 basers list

TWLJ

Skatarius (Kamikaze)

Starters: Stayon, Singer, Best, Beng (6), VFX (5)
    Subs: M_M God, maze of torment, Flew, Eager (6), Footballer (5)

A strong javelin presence with top-tier javs Stayon and Singer leading the foray, and either Best or M_M God rounding out the big names.They have a strong 6 in Beng and Eager, although questions at the 5. Could go deep into the playoffs if everyone shows. A-

Hulk (dun vs me)

Starters: Turban, Rough, Weak, Frightful (6), Fides (5)
    Subs: Tsunami, Hulk, Mythril, Saetep, Steadman, Beast (6), TaxitoFlag (5)

Hulk has enough javs to make two other full teams. I don't know what he was thinking, but if he loses this league, he's never going to hear the end of it. Turban, Rough, Weak, Tsunami, Hulk and Saetep could all start, and their 6 in Frightful is quite good. They have a ridiculous amount of depth, they will never field anything other than a TWLJ-caliber line. A+

Cranium (Sour Milk)

Starters: Revered, Amnesti, Euforia, Yojimbo~ (6), Bluff (5)
    Subs: Cranium, Mikkiz, Trasher, Diakka, wbm, Murder, Kira_Yamato~, Pineapple Express (6), Lena (5)

Cranium worked some veteran magic and landed some quality javs really late in the draft, and has a strong starting trio in Revered, Amnesti and Euforia. They've got a ton of depth, but all 1:1 kinda guys -- they'll need to ask a lot out of top picks to go far into the playoffs. B

Pressure (Oblivion)

Starters: kess, Zeebu, torcher, Dezmond (6), Texture (5)
    Subs: wax, dystrophy, Magica, Johnno (6), Tuche (5)

A few decent javs, but no real standout difference maker. kess is probably their strongest player, but he doesn't have much to work with. Dezmond is a strong 6, and some underrated subs, but I don't think torcher and Zeebu will be able to carry the load against the likes of Hulk or Skat. C

Zizzo (Tool)

Starters: megaman89, Apok, Zizzo, Renzi (6), Viruk (5)
    Subs: Mean Gene, Slum, Fork, Jack, Lasenza, Spirit (6), M E (5)

Two phenomenal javs, a strong 3rd in Mean Gene even if he's inactive, a high-caliber 6 in Renzi, and some quality subs leaves Zizzo's jav team in good position for the season. Questions as to whether all these guys will show together, but could be a very lethal combo come playoff time. A

Mighty (Unleashed)

Starters: Children, Commodo, infrared, Blasting (6), Beasty (5)
    Subs: Mighty, Rab (6), Funkadelic (5)

A strong frontline in Children, Commodo and inf, but absolutely zero depth beyond Mighty himself, and weakness at the 5/6. Questions as to whether they'll be able to get in sync and team in games and get effective results, but they definitely have a good base of 4 javs to work with. Could go either way. B-

Zidane (Power)

Starters: Zidane, Ease, Zazerick, Haze (6), Shaddowknight (5)
    Subs: Paradise, fram, NL>Trigger (6), Blu- (5)
    The best one-two punch in TWLJ will give Power chances in any game, with Zazerick and Paradise rounding out the main trio. Not much depth, but a strong 6 and the dynamic duo fresh off an LJ title bodes well. A

Undercut (Kusoge)

Starters: Dreamwin, Bueno, Darkstrike, field (6), Jill Shortmilk (5)
    Subs: Fludd, qpr, Undercut, Jamal (6) I.D. (6), Eren (5)

Dreamwin, Bueno, and Darkstrike is solid starting three, with some decent depth in Fludd, qpr, Undercut and Jamal waiting in the wings. Not a lot of superstar power beyond Dreamwin, but really good javs. Could definitely upset some of the top tier squads. B
    Last edited by ogron; 06-28-2014, 09:42 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

TWLB

Skatarius (Kamikaze)

Starters: Skatarius, Vatican Assassin, fis (6), Stayon, M_M God, Megalo, El Pedo (6), VFX (5)
      Subs: Best, Rasaq, Trance, Steep, Bellflowers (6), Left_Eye (6), Beng (6), N3W (5)

Skat has once again through the chaos of his mind stitched together a really solid 3-league TWDT squadron. He's a solid terr, with TWLB champ Vatican Assassin trying to carry fis, and a very strong spider trio of Stayon, M_M God, and Megalo, all LB starters. He's got a lot of depth with tons of spider talent both over and under the 6* level. A-

Hulk (dun vs me)

Starters: tim, Hulk, beam (6), Turban, Mythril, Rough (6), Henry Saari (6), Fides (5)
      Subs: KATC (6)

This line is just an absolute trainwreck... I don't know what was going through Hulk's head while drafting all those javelins. We're talking about the only Triple Crown winner in TWDT history and DTB Finalist here. tim is a bad terr, they have only 1 real shark, and they have no spider power beyond Turban in a draft littered with basers. Fail . F

Cranium (Sour Milk)

Starters: Mikkiz, Cranium, Bonghits (6), Trasher, Diakka, wbm, Thugs (6), Kuppo (5)
      Subs: Murder, Mattey, Euforia, Tanzu, Wheen (6), Lena (5)

If Bonghits shows freeing them up to play Trasher, Diakka, and wbm in spider, this squad is going to be a juggernaut in base. Mikkiz is the best terr in the draft by a mile, and Cranium is one of the best sharks in the zone. They have 3 LB-quality starter spiders, and just enough depth for a rainy day. Even with a question at the 5, I think this might be the top contender. A+

Pressure (Oblivion)

Starters: Pressure, porkjet, Willby (6), Shayde, Mcvicar, Kess, Biet (6), Texture (5)
      Subs: Davy, LF, Zeebu, nokkonen, Golfer (6)

A ton of basing talent on this squad, but Thix overdrafted and is going to have to leave a lot of it on the bench. He's going to have to decide which of his 5 LB-quality spiders to bench -- 3 if he wants to play 2 of the 3 sharks he drafted, or 2 if he wants to sit 2/3 sharks. I wouldn't want to be in that locker room. Also serious questions at the 6/6/5, since he refused to draft a package and got left with that the other caps judged the weakest ones, and Reckful is demanding a trade. Still, Shayde/Mcvicar/Kess with a good terr and porkjet in shark could lead to success. B+

Zizzo (Tool)

Starters: warportal (6), violence (6), Renzi, megaman89, Zizzo, Jack, SquallFF8, Viruk (5)
      Subs: Mean Gene, Producer, Jatt, HEHE MEAT

A smart move drafting packages early, Zizzo clipped one of the best packages available, getting warportal as a 6 terr. Inexplicably, he drafted 0 sharks, but can cobble together a passable combo in violence and Renzi. A lot of strength at the spider position in megaman89 who's a monster, while Zizzo, Jack, SquallFF*, Mean Gene and Producer are all very strong players. Some serious doubts about their shark situation, however, we'll see if their spid strength can mask it. B-

Mighty (Unleashed)

Starters: Oder, Commodo, Omega Red, sphinx, infrared, Nanto (6), Dutch Baser (6), Beasty (5)
      Subs: TJ Hazuki, Mighty, Children, bacon, Rab (6), Wicket666 (6), GET PSYCHO (5)

Not a powerhouse, but it does however boast a strong foundation with some good terrs and sharks, but really falls apart in the spider department, having a total of 1 spider who can carry. In a year where other spider lines sport 3-4-5 TWLB-level fighters, this line is going to get bullied almost every week, but with some trades/FA pickups could become legitimate quickly. C-

Zidane (Power)

Starters: Heaven (6), Zidane, paradise (6), Solace, Ease, Ogron, NL>Trigger, Shaddowknight (5)
      Subs: Zazerick, Fram (6), Rodney, FFE (6), Frogskin (6), BWP (6), Hextall (5)

Like Zizzo, Zidane went for one of the only two packages with a viable 6-star terrier in it in a draft devoid of terrs. This frees them up to play 3 or 4 spiders depending on whether Paradise (6) is in at shark. Half their line are TWLB champs this year on Pandora, and their 3 overspids will be formidable. They also have the best 5-star baser in the draft in Shaddowknight, making them pretty short on weaknesses. Fram is one of the best 6 spiders, and Zazerick can terr if needed. A

Undercut (Kusoge)

Starters: Dreamwin, menelvagor, Jerome (6), JAMAL, Cripple, Undercut, TheWadoRooster (6), Eren (5)
      Subs: Ricko, Fludd, Sprained, I.D. (6), Midoent (6), a lame ass macro (5)

Undercut did exactly what we all knew he would do, and go absolutely ham drafting basers. He's got a decent terr in Dreamwin (although he's kind of wasted not being spidered), menelvagor is a great shark although question's beyond that in shark (Midoent is way too laggy to play). The real threat, however, comes in spider, with JAMAL, Cripple and Undercut, which is extremely strong. TheWadoRooster is definitely the best 6 spider in the draft, and Eren rounds it out nicely. Expect a deep run. A
      Last edited by ogron; 06-28-2014, 09:43 PM.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Final Thoughts

Final Analysis

I think the two strongest teams overall coming out of the draft were Skat's Terrorist and Zid's Power. Skatarius (A- A- A-) really turned a molehill into a mountain with some shrewd drafting, while Zidane (A A A) had a big advantage in lucking out with the #1 draft and Ease, and just never giving up the momentum and picking smartly. Skat had fewer advantages, and still came out with a Triple-A squad, so I think he did the best job out of all 8 caps.

In third is Zizzo. Zizzo (A A B-) also drafted really well in all three leagues, despite having arguably the worst draft pick slot. He shrewdly figured out the importance of 5/6 stars and drafted packages early while simultaneously gunning for the #1 FA spot. He'll have good chances in all 3 leagues.

Fourth is Hulk (A A+ F), who has one of the top 3 wb lines in TWDT-D and the strongest jav team in the league. It came at the expense of basing however, forming up what is possibly the worst TWDT basing line I've ever seen. Hulk was the best drafter in 2011 and 2013, and made the best trades, but the triple-crown magic seemed absent today as he relegated himself to being a contender in only 2 leagues. Still, he has put together some really nasty TWDT-D and TWDT-J lines.

Cranium (C B A+) comes in at number five with possibly the strongest TWDT-B line in the game. I was expecting more diversity out of him since he is a three-leaguer but he seemed hellbent on dominating base. He still put together an okay wb line, but where he really shined was crafting a really strong jav line in the late rounds with some cunning moves that I think will pay dividends. The frontrunner in base and a dark horse in javelin.

Then we have Undercut (C+ B A) who I had initially placed last, but I messed up and forgot he had Darkstrike and didn't know who Bueno was and severely misrated his jav potential. U_, similar to Cranium, was fair unambitious in going ham for a TWDT-B title, but he did a solid job of putting together a good jav line and a mediocre wb line. Good chances in base, and slim ones in jav.

Rounding out the caps are Pressure (D C B+), and Mighty (B- B- C-). It's really hard to fault either Mighty or Thix as they were kind enough to replace Racka and Menelvagor at the last second, and I think they did a good job given literally 0 prep time and limited resources. Mighty put together some solid javelin and warbird lines, which I think is an acceptable tradeoff for the lackluster basing grit. In contrast, Thix put together a very strong basing line, with a middling jav team and a wb squad that leaves a lot to be desired. So despite the mixed marks, I think they deserve high praise for stepping in like they did and putting together a pair of solid teams.

Overall, I think it was a successful draft and the captains, while some did better than others, all did pretty well. All 8 teams have realistic chances to win in at least one league, and let's not forget there's a lot of Free Agents and Trades to be had. Expect Hulk to make some strong trades with his excess javelins to field a proper basing line, and some other caps to shore up their initial draft weaknesses.

I am hopeful we will have 0 forfeits this year, which would be a first in TWDT History. We've got some great ops working hard behind the scenes to get the bots ready and the officiating up to par, and it should be a lot of fun. There will be more casual, TWD, and newbies in the league than ever before, which should be interesting to watch unfold, especially during crunch time.

So here's to a fun and competitive season!
        Last edited by ogron; 06-28-2014, 09:40 PM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

gud
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
            TWLB

Skatarius (Kamikaze)

Starters: Skatarius, Vatican Assassin, fis (6), Stayon, M_M God, Megalo, El Pedo (6), VFX (5)
            Subs: Best, Rasaq, Trance, Steep, Bellflowers (6), Left_Eye (6), Beng (6), N3W (5)

Skat has once again through the chaos of his mind stitched together a really solid 3-league TWDT squadron. He's a solid terr, with TWLB champ Vatican Assassin trying to carry fis, and a very strong spider trio of Stayon, M_M God, and Megalo, all LB starters. He's got a lot of depth with tons of spider talent both over and under the 6* level. A-

Hulk (dun vs me)

Starters: tim, Hulk, beam (6), Turban, Mythril, Rough (6), Henry Saari (6), Fides (5)
            Subs: KATC (6)

This line is just an absolute trainwreck... I don't know what was going through Hulk's head while drafting all those javelins. We're talking about the only Triple Crown winner in TWDT history and DTB Finalist here. tim is a bad terr, they have only 1 real shark, and they have no spider power beyond Turban in a draft littered with basers. Fail . F

Cranium (Sour Milk)

Starters: Mikkiz, Cranium, Bonghits (6), Trasher, Diakka, wbm, Thugs (6), Kuppo (5)
            Subs: Murder, Mattey, Euforia, Tanzu, Wheen (6), Lena (5)

If Bonghits shows freeing them up to play Trasher, Diakka, and wbm in spider, this squad is going to be a juggernaut in base. Mikkiz is the best terr in the draft by a mile, and Cranium is one of the best sharks in the zone. They have 3 LB-quality starter spiders, and just enough depth for a rainy day. Even with a question at the 5, I think this might be the top contender. A+

Pressure

Starters: Pressure, porkjet, Willby (6), Shayde, Mcvicar, Kess, Golfer (6), Texture (5)
            Subs: Davy, LF, Zeebu, nokkonen

A ton of basing talent on this squad, but Thix overdrafted and is going to have to leave a lot of it on the bench. He's going to have to decide which of his 5 LB-quality spiders to bench -- 3 if he wants to play 2 of the 3 sharks he drafted, or 2 if he wants to sit 2/3 sharks. I wouldn't want to be in that locker room. Also serious questions at the 6/6/5, since he refused to draft a package and got left with that the other caps judged the weakest ones, and Reckful is demanding a trade. Still, Shayde/Mcvicar/Kess with a good terr and porkjet in shark could lead to success. B+

Zizzo

Starters: warportal (6), violence (6), Renzi, megaman89, Zizzo, Jack, SquallFF8, Viruk (5)
            Subs: Mean Gene, Producer, Jatt, HEHE MEAT

A smart move drafting packages early, Zizzo clipped one of the best packages available, getting warportal as a 6 terr. Inexplicably, he drafted 0 sharks, but can cobble together a passable combo in violence and Renzi. A lot of strength at the spider position in megaman89 who's a monster, while Zizzo, Jack, SquallFF*, Mean Gene and Producer are all very strong players. Some serious doubts about their shark situation, however, we'll see if their spid strength can mask it. B-

Mighty (Spider)

Starters: Oder, Commodo, Omega Red, TJ Hazuki, infrared, Nanto (6), Dutch Baser (6), Beasty (5)
            Subs: Mighty, Children, bacon, Rab (6), Wicket666 (6), GET PSYCHO (5)

Not a very strong lineup, it does however boast a strong foundation with some good terrs and sharks, but really falls apart in the spider department, having a total of 0 spiders who can carry. In a year where other spider lines sport 3-4-5 TWLB-level fighters, this line is going to get bullied almost every week. D+

Zidane (Power)

Starters: Heaven (6), Zidane, paradise (6), Solace, Ease, Ogron, NL>Trigger, Shaddowknight (5)
            Subs: Zazerick, Fram (6), Rodney, FFE (6), Frogskin (6), BWP (6), Hextall (5)

Like Zizzo, Zidane went for one of the only two packages with a viable 6-star terrier in it in a draft devoid of terrs. This frees them up to play 3 or 4 spiders depending on whether Paradise (6) is in at shark. Half their line are TWLB champs this year on Pandora, and their 3 overspids will be formidable. They also have the best 5-star baser in the draft in Shaddowknight, making them pretty short on weaknesses. Fram is one of the best 6 spiders, and Zazerick can terr if needed. A

Undercut (Kusoge)

Starters: Dreamwin, menelvagor, Jerome (6), JAMAL, Cripple, Undercut, TheWadoRooster (6), Eren (5)
            Subs: Ricko, Fludd, Sprained, I.D. (6), Midoent (6), a lame ass macro (5)

Undercut did exactly what we all knew he would do, and go absolutely ham drafting basers. He's got a decent terr in Dreamwin (although he's kind of wasted not being spidered), menelvagor is a great shark although question's beyond that in shark (Midoent is way too laggy to play). The real threat, however, comes in spider, with JAMAL, Cripple and Undercut, which is extremely strong. TheWadoRooster is definitely the best 6 spider in the draft, and Eren rounds it out nicely. Expect a deep run. A
            Lol did you have to type all this out again manually? I assumed you had a keyboard spasm due to your message being cut down to one word. xD
            wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Really nice write up and a fair portrayal of each team tbh, well done! As for TWDT-D my team is a little disappointing having been drafted to a basing focused team (a league I'd love to help in but probably won't get a look in with cripple and co playing). I'm looking forward to the prospect of playing with my squaddies Kentaro and Attacks although I'd urge under to try and draft in another solid wb or 2 as Kentaro is 95% going to be a no show and Attacks works sunday evenings if I'm not mistaken and I'll probably miss a few matches too.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Despite my full no-trade clause I signed with thix prior to draft I'd be willing to waive my current contract for a trade to hulk, zizzo or cran's team, all of which could use a shark/spid while thix has like 15 of each and no javs. I've also negged 2 times ever out of 13 rounds of DT-D/TWLD and somehow remain at 6* in wb if any of those people want a dark horse in the boring ship.

Also I want to change my twdt name to 'cribble' Somebody make it happen plz ty

My predictions based on current lines, winners bolded...

Warbirds: zizzo vs Undercut
                Javs: Hulk vs Zidane
                Basing: Skatarius vs Undercut
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

you think undercut will make the final of TWDT-D with the other lines stated by claus? :O
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Undercut (Kusoge)

Starters: Dreamwin, Fludd, Bueno, field (6), Jill Shortmilk (5)
                    Subs: qpr, Undercut, I.D. (6), Eren (5)

Not much beyond big baddie Dreamwin and Fludd, the latter of which is inactive and rusty. Bueno is decent, but beyond that u_'s team is lacking any substantial depth or players who can carry. It's going to be a rough slog through this league for them. D+

DW TRAIN, NYD and Darkstrike will dish out some damage along side with Fludd when he shows. Adding the top 3 strayer in the game (i.d.) who is one of the best 6* javs around.

Think we are a little bit better than D+. Good to be underdogs though.
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Absolutely mind blown that you have me being a sub to those people in Jav.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                        Undercut (Kusoge)

Starters: Dreamwin, Fludd, Bueno, field (6), Jill Shortmilk (5)
                        Subs: qpr, Undercut, I.D. (6), Eren (5)

Not much beyond big baddie Dreamwin and Fludd, the latter of which is inactive and rusty. Bueno is decent, but beyond that u_'s team is lacking any substantial depth or players who can carry. It's going to be a rough slog through this league for them. D+

DW TRAIN, NYD and Darkstrike will dish out some damage along side with Fludd when he shows. Adding the top 3 strayer in the game (i.d.) who is one of the best 6* javs around.

Think we are a little bit better than D+. Good to be underdogs though.
                        Agreed Dreamwin, I messed up big time! u_ and Zid pointed this out to me earlier and I fixed the write up and final analysis. I forgot about Darkstrike and didn't know that was NYD -- It's been fixed, though. Thanks for pointing it out!

Changed from a D+ to a B.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

on sunday i was enjoying an amazing thing ive never even heard of called "summer beer". you take 2 cans of bud light, a can of lemonade concentrate, vodka, and you mix it all up and the result is like a carbonated version of a new orleans hand grenade.

anyways it occured to me that the draft was happening but i wasnt around a computer, i was really hoping i'd wind up on a team that looks hungry to dominate twdtb. undercut is a humble yet fierce internet veteran with a heart of gold, and i am glad i am representing squadron "kusoge".

it appears our only real threat comes with squadron "tool", they have a pack of players centered around squallff8 and mm89 who are absolutely monster when spiding. im excited to see player JACK return to the trenches as well.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                            on sunday i was enjoying an amazing thing ive never even heard of called "summer beer". you take 2 cans of bud light, a can of lemonade concentrate, vodka, and you mix it all up and the result is like a carbonated version of a new orleans hand grenade.

anyways it occured to me that the draft was happening but i wasnt around a computer, i was really hoping i'd wind up on a team that looks hungry to dominate twdtb. undercut is a humble yet fierce internet veteran with a heart of gold, and i am glad i am representing squadron "kusoge".

it appears our only real threat comes with squadron "tool", they have a pack of players centered around squallff8 and mm89 who are absolutely monster when spiding. im excited to see player JACK return to the trenches as well.

i have had this drink before, it was called something different though. delicious.

claus, where do you put oblivions jav line now with the addition of tsu and frightful?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

lol it's called skippy's and its fucking amazing

you're supposed to use lemonade sugar mix though, not concentrate lol ew

Comment

Working...
                              X