No announcement yet.

Geio & TJ Hazuki Banned from TWDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a mod and I cheat all the time, no one can stop me.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

This is the same guy who wanted a player to signup with an alias so he could draft him/her. Pretty sure Mighty had some knowledge of the Geio/TJ incident.

Comment

Also the same guy who dissolved a TWL squad mid-season.
        killing newbs since 2002

Comment

pretty sure geio played on tj hazuki's name last week also, just looked at hot or not and he went 9-10 vs a good jav line. anyone who has seen tj hazuki knows this is very unlikely to ever happen

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
            pretty sure geio played on tj hazuki's name last week also, just looked at hot or not and he went 9-10 vs a good jav line. anyone who has seen tj hazuki knows this is very unlikely to ever happen
            in that case a 2 week ban seems VERY lenient. the whole purpose of twdt is to allow inexperienced players (in their respective ships) to play alongside veterans. exploiting the system like that is pretty weak.
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol this mustve been after geio already asked to use my name sunday.
              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

should have let him renz, might have made you look half average
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Geio and TJ Hazuki are now eligible to return to TWDT for Week 5 this coming Sunday. Any further infractions will result in a permanent ban.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

2 weeks is pretty soft, I would have put them out for the season. I suppose their team is already bottom of the league.
                    killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Working...
                    X