TWDT HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 4

Last edited by ogron; 07-28-2014, 04:00 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Last edited by ogron; 07-28-2014, 12:55 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Last edited by ogron; 07-28-2014, 02:51 AM.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Last edited by ogron; 07-28-2014, 03:32 AM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Zidane's Power broke ahead of the pack with a perfect 3-0 this week, becoming the first squad to reach double-digits with 10, while Skatarius's Kamikaze clinched a piece of 2nd place with a strong 2-1, remaining undefeated in basing, with 7 wins total. Hulk's dun vs me went 1-2 for the second week in a row as its grasp on a first round bye starts to slip, but remains in 2nd with 7 wins as well.

Zizzo's Tool had another good week, powered by their Fierce starters, going 2-1 again in both jav and wb, good enough for 6 wins total and a tie for 4th, despite not yet winning a single basing match. Undercut's Kusoge hangs onto 4th with a single win in basing, with 3 wins in jav and base apiece.

Pressure's Oblivion vaults into a tie for the 6th and final playoff spot, with a great 2-1 showing this week, only dropping wb, as they double their win count to 4. Commodo's Unleash dropped their first wb game of the season but also won their first in jav, giving them a piece of 6th with 4 wins. And finally, Cranium's Sour Milk, after a superb 3-0 last week, once again dropped to 0-3, and remains tied for 6th with 4 wins as well.

So, we're starting to see a bit of stratification, with Power on top, Kamikaze/dun vs me/Kusoge/Tool in the middle vying for the 2nd bye to the semis, and Sour Milk/Unleash/Oblivion fighting for the final playoff spot.

It's anyone's game still, with all 8 squads easily able to make the playoffs, and no squads dropping out as we pass the halfway mark of the regular season. And not a single forfeit due to lack of players. That seems to be a good sign going forward, and with everyone in contention, it should keep players interested til the very end of the season.

Given how tight things are, I'll have to go over the tiebreak rules and make sure I didn't fuck anything up : )
          Last edited by ogron; 07-28-2014, 03:59 AM.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

I appreciate the effort you put in on a weekly basis on these reports, a lot of fun to read.
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

"WALMART where everyone is not of the week" holy crap I'm dead irl plz call the coroner.
              sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

This is actually fucking hilarious
                1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

You can keep taking cheap shots at me every week in these things but I'm still connected to (one of the few) only good looking girls to play tw and you still have the imprints of ease's nuts on your chin. I think Ive been mentioned in these things more than anybody and I haven't even shown up for a single game yet. Besides of course the two people who only tolerate you because they have to (and because you have soft lips I hear) Ease and Mikkiz.
                  1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                  Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                    You can keep taking cheap shots at me every week in these things but I'm still connected to (one of the few) only good looking girls to play tw and you still have the imprints of ease's nuts on your chin. I think Ive been mentioned in these things more than anybody and I haven't even shown up for a single game yet. Besides of course the two people who only tolerate you because they have to (and because you have soft lips I hear) Ease and Mikkiz.
                    there are plenty of goodlooking girls who play/played tw, which u talking about?
                    Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
                    Gripe: lol you too
                    Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

Lol LF you have no idea

what's goes on Pandora chat with claushouse but I will give you a few quotes.claushouse> Turban, you are my favorite to win twel-j man can't wait to wreck shit up with you on thunder this season

claushouse> You are so god-like ease, you are literally untouchable in this game hands down
                      claushouse> Ah god these twdt summaries are going to take another 4 hours to do, hold on boys
                      claushouse> I am the only one who beat hulk in twdt, no one else can say that

Let me be clear with everyone when I say this, this guy literally has no life whatsoever... From what I've heard he logs in at 11am and stays on this game at 1am (I am on after 5 so I get to see him kissing everyone on Pandora chat) but the thing that surprises me the most is...this guy has no job, no income coming in and is / was living with a raccoon at some point in his life at some apartment. Hey, guess when you have your mom paying your bills and rent you can definitely enjoy this type of life! Twdt for life!
                      Last edited by Rough; 07-28-2014, 09:32 PM.
                      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                      1:Zidane> congrats man
                      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                        living with a raccoon
                        I'm dying
                        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

I'm dying
                          were you living with the raccoon? are you dying because the raccoon bit you?
                          Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
                          Gripe: lol you too
                          Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

LOL rough ruthless

Comment

this isn't the first time Rough has viciously attacked someone's personal life, makes you wonder why he has the need to do it, get a grip you e-dick
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X