TWDT 2015 Captains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind.
    Last edited by parson; 02-02-2015, 05:00 PM.
    Captain of Blind

Comment

No TJ, no TWDT. RIP
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Beam (**) has replaced TJ Hazuki as the 8th and final captain. I'm inquiring about Jerome's availability as a potential captain as well, since there's often a spot or two that open up as draft day nears and Thix doesn't have time to be a replacement cap.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

well fuck, if there's someone that's capping only because there needs to be an 8th captain, or if someone drops, i will pretty much always be available on sundays so schedule isnt a problem. now that i see these boring shitty team names im definitely gonna have to throw SWAMP NUTS into the ring.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I had several people message me wanting TJ Hazuki to return as cap, and after speaking with him, he has agreed to return as one of our 8 main caps.

Beam is unable to show to the draft, and wanted Turban to choose for him, but given that he may be drafted by another team this wouldn't be feasible.

Jerome is a former TWDT captain and had a few players recommend him, and he is available, so he will be our #1 choice should anyone drop out.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

OMG Tj returns as cap! Sign me up just for that!
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
              X